Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

More friendships...

Jade: Does a pole dance with her staff with music (a remix of the Mortal Kombat movie theme), confetti, and disco lights are all on the background.

D'Vorah: Pulls out a big bug from her abdomen, holds it in her arms, and kisses it like a baby.

Raiden: A big doll of himself falls from the sky and he holds it to show the audience. (Kidd Thunder reference.)

Kollector: Money falls from the sky and he lays down on it like it's his bed while tossing some of it up in the air.

The Joker: Makes a puppet show holding and showing a puppet of himself to the audience.

The Terminator: He does some tricks with his... I mean Johnny Cage's motorcycle.

Shang Tsung: He transforms into a female belly dancer that holds a snake (wrapped around his/her shoulders) and dances around with it. (Britney Spears' "I'm A Slave 4 U" VMA performance reference.)

Nightwolf: Makes a campfire and roasts marshmallows on it before eating the treats.

Spawn: A table with a stack of "Spawn" comic books fall from the sky. Then he sells them.

Noob Saibot: He and is shadow dance around the opponent (who is embarrassed) like go go dancers.

Sub-Zero: An ice cream truck falls from the sky and he sells ice cream.

Scorpion: BBQ equipment fall from the sky and he cooks.

Baraka: He calls his Tarkatan hordes (who bring corpses of dead humans) and they feast on the bodies like a party.

Skarlet: Pulls out a wine glass, pours blood in it using blood magic, gives a toast to the audience while saying "cheers":, and then drinks the blood.

Now: Friendships for other characters...

Kronika: Makes children versions of Cetrion and Shinnok and also makes a random half naked hunk as her husband using her magic. Then the family hug each other and looks at the audience while posing as if someone is taking pictures of them.

Sareena: She calls by whistling at Kia and Jataaka (who bring over a huge bed). Then the 3 ladies giggle and jump on the bed while having a pillow fight.

Mileena: Shows off a teddy bear to the audience.

Tanya: Dances around by twerking and doing splits with hip hop music in the background.

Li Mei: Does a kata performance.

Last edited:
Carl "Without Complaining" Cuckinator: brings out a bag of diapers and asks if you've seen his wife's son.

As [MENTION=3788]squirrelpion[/MENTION] mentioned on Facebook:

Shang Tsung: Transforms into Mileena :laugh: :rofl:

As [MENTION=3788]squirrelpion[/MENTION] mentioned on Facebook:

Shang Tsung: Transforms into Mileena :laugh: :rofl:

If that were to happen, I wouldn't know whether to laugh or feel bad for Mileena fanatics. I'd probably at least do the former to the insufferable ones.

If that were to happen, I wouldn't know whether to laugh or feel bad for Mileena fanatics. I'd probably at least do the former to the insufferable ones.

Meh...As a Mileena/kenshi player since MK9. I feel nothing since NRS keeps taking away the characters I want to play away from me with every new release. Luckily I've been enjoying noob's seeing double variation but I have this feeling he's on the chopping block come mk12.

I'd definitely do the former, given that the Mileena stans have been some of of most insufferable pricks ever since MK11 came out.
The Spawn dude on Twitter who keeps re-posting the same gif with "Still waiting" isn't as terrible as those fans, but damn, this fanbase can be pretty horrible sometimes.

I'd definitely do the former, given that the Mileena stans have been some of of most insufferable pricks ever since MK11 came out.
The Spawn dude on Twitter who keeps re-posting the same gif with "Still waiting" isn't as terrible as those fans, but damn, this fanbase can be pretty horrible sometimes.
All that uproar for a dirty little slut.

Let them keep whining about Mileena's absence. It's music to my ears.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I could see Sea of Blood, Prehistoric Age, and Lost Hive of The Kytinn getting stage fatalities similar how MKX added some later on.

I could see Sea of Blood, Prehistoric Age, and Lost Hive of The Kytinn getting stage fatalities similar how MKX added some later on.

The Koliseum seems ripe for a Stage Fatality too, especially with that animal pit that's in the middle.

NRS would just have to animate it so that the opponent gets uppercut into it, with animal noises and the opponent's screams as they get shred to pieces and body parts fly out.
They don't even have to show the actual mauling, just tons of blood and body parts flying over the top of that pit.

All that uproar for a dirty little slut.

Let them keep whining about Mileena's absence. It's music to my ears.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Then you see her come back in the next game with a fatality that is overly sexualized, I'd love to see how her fans and other people react to it. ;)

The Koliseum seems ripe for a Stage Fatality too, especially with that animal pit that's in the middle.

NRS would just have to animate it so that the opponent gets uppercut into it, with animal noises and the opponent's screams as they get shred to pieces and body parts fly out.
They don't even have to show the actual mauling, just tons of blood and body parts flying over the top of that pit.

That is also a very good idea. My idea for new stage fatlities.

Kharon's Ship - The opponent gets binded with a heavy chain and anchor, and gets throw into the Sea of Blood similar what happen to Geras in the story mode.

Prehistoric Age - The opponent gets eaten by the T-Rex

Lost Hive of The Kytinn - The opponent gets eaten by the Giant Spider

Special Forces Desert Command - The winner knocks the opponent into the air and gets blown into bits from the missile battery.

I feel like the Subway stage from MK3 will also probably return with a stage fatality as well.

These are EXACTLY what I was thinking the 2 Fatalities should have been for those stages.

Commander said:
The Prehistoric stage and Kytinn Hive should have had stage finishers from day 1, imo.
Kind of weird that Kronika can launch the bullshit T-Rex at you, but you can't do a stage Fatality / Brutality where the T-Rex chops the opponent in half, ala the 1993 Jurassic Park toilet lawyer dude. Lol

I'd be just as happy if we didn't get new stages and just got these 2 Stage Fatalities patched in.

That is also a very good idea. My idea for new stage fatlities.

Kharon's Ship - The opponent gets binded with a heavy chain and anchor, and gets throw into the Sea of Blood similar what happen to Geras in the story mode.

Special Forces Desert Command - The winner knocks the opponent into the air and gets blown into bits from the missile battery.

I feel like the Subway stage from MK3 will also probably return with a stage fatality as well.

This plus...

Black Dragon Stage Brutality - The opponent gets sliced horizontally in half with the chainsaw.

Shang Tsung's Island Ruins Brutality - The opponent gets hit in the crotch with the naginata, making him kneel on the floor, and then gets decapitated with the naginata blade.

Cyber Lin Kuei Assembly Stage Brutality - The opponent gets split in half vertically from crotch to face with the saw blade weapon.

I won't if they announce KP2 in December? I won't mind if they did because it will give something for people to look forward too before KP1 wraps up.

When did they announce KP2 / XL for MKX and Fighter Pack 3 for Injustice 2?
Seems like it would be around the same time that the last MKX KP2 was announced (Game Awards 2015?), but I'm not 100% sure.

Every week there's a new 'leak' about who the KP2 characters are going to be. Here's the latest news bulletin:

So, first off, take it with a grain of salt. Just went through gamefaqs, and found an interresting post about someone having infos from someone affiliated with NRS (he goes by the name "Chicago", don't know if this means anything, but pretty sure it's to say NRS), and that is not with them anymore, for an unknown reason, probably to leak infos, but the first thing said is that, Michael Myers is in, that we have to expect a KP2 trailer in spring or summer, and that Michael will coincide with Halloween Kills. So, pretty logical with the choice of Michael Myers coinciding with the new movie coming. But then, something that I did not thought, is that later in the post, he says the WHOLE KP2, it goes like that :

Fujin
Sheeva
Ash Williams
Sareena
Michael Myers
Lady Death
In my opinion, if true, it's a good KP. Don't know Lady Death, for Havik, bummer if he's not in, but happy for Sareena to get her chance to shine. Here's the link to the leak :

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/78127942

Don't have a clue if it's real. If it is, guest characters become more and more unnecessary. I mean, not putting Reptile / Mileena / Rain / Havik / INSERT FAVE MK CHAR HERE in order to put … Lady Death? Who the F reads Lady Death these days? Seriously hoping it's fake as flark, although it's the first KP which is going to have 3 female fighters if true.

Last edited:
Every week there's a new 'leak' about who the KP2 characters are going to be. Here's the latest news bulletin:

So, first off, take it with a grain of salt. Just went through gamefaqs, and found an interresting post about someone having infos from someone affiliated with NRS (he goes by the name "Chicago", don't know if this means anything, but pretty sure it's to say NRS), and that is not with them anymore, for an unknown reason, probably to leak infos, but the first thing said is that, Michael Myers is in, that we have to expect a KP2 trailer in spring or summer, and that Michael will coincide with Halloween Kills. So, pretty logical with the choice of Michael Myers coinciding with the new movie coming. But then, something that I did not thought, is that later in the post, he says the WHOLE KP2, it goes like that :

Fujin
Sheeva
Ash Williams
Sareena
Michael Myers
Lady Death
In my opinion, if true, it's a good KP. Don't know Lady Death, for Havik, bummer if he's not in, but happy for Sareena to get her chance to shine. Here's the link to the leak :

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/78127942

Don't have a clue if it's real. If it is, guest characters become more and more unnecessary. I mean, not putting Reptile / Mileena / Rain / Havik / INSERT FAVE MK CHAR HERE in order to put … Lady Death? Who the F reads Lady Death these days? Seriously hoping it's fake as , although it's the first KP which is going to have 3 female fighters if true.

No f$cking way it is true. THE Lady Death?

We are talking the one that has always been known to look like this?

09cd31b756d11aaaf36d5eb3806460bf.jpg

I am calling hard bullshit on that. It doesn't make sense.

Putting her in the game, would be Lose-Lose for WB/NRS. They even think of putting more conservative outfit on her and they will be bringing a new wave of shitstorm. They already made crap PR decisions with their females, which fractured the fanbase, and now they would risk igniting new fires from A DIFFERENT FANBASE? Nah.

And even if they give her ICONIC outfits, then people will be like "But why Jade and other females don't get the same treatment?" AND will make NRS look like hypocrites "But what happened to the "not going to the deathmatch in a bikini" argument"?

So yeah. No way that is true. She is definitely not coming to Politically correct MK11. She is anything, but politically correct material.

Also for the record Lady Death started getting more popular recently. Not surprised to be honest. People that sick of SJW nonsense, are gathering around the places that still allow fun and creative freedom.

P.S Oh and good luck reducing her bust size.

No f$cking way it is true. THE Lady Death?

We are talking the one that has always been known to look like this?

View attachment 9933

I am calling hard bullshit on that. It doesn't make sense.

Putting her in the game, would be Lose-Lose for WB/NRS. They even think of putting more conservative outfit on her and they will be bringing a new wave of shitstorm. They already made crap PR decisions with their females, which fractured the fanbase, and now they would risk igniting new fires from A DIFFERENT FANBASE? Nah.

And even if they give her ICONIC outfits, then people will be like "But why Jade and other females don't get the same treatment?" AND will make NRS look like hypocrites "But what happened to the "not going to the deathmatch in a bikini" argument"?

So yeah. No way that is true. She is definitely not coming to Politically correct MK11. She is anything, but politically correct material.

Also for the record Lady Death started getting more popular recently. Not surprised to be honest. People that sick of SJW nonsense, are gathering around the places that still allow fun and creative freedom.

P.S Oh and good luck reducing her bust size.

While I won't argue with your … em, arguments (heh), Lady Death *has* been shown to have conservative outfits.

http://www.zoom-comics.com/archives/1237/lady-death/

And frankly, some latest MK11 skins get more and more revealing … at least, for MK11 standards. Jade's Halloween costume is definitely intended to make you focus on her cleavage and her thighs.

But that doesn't change the fact that the majority of non-comic fans have no utter clue who she is. I posted this on testyourmight, and half the people there admitted they had to google her in order to see who she was. I'd hardly call her a guest character who will boost sales, unless they really *do* go bikini on her ass and make the MK9 fans buy her just so they can fulfill their titillation pin-up girl needs.

While I won't argue with your … em, arguments (heh), Lady Death *has* been shown to have conservative outfits.

http://www.zoom-comics.com/archives/1237/lady-death/

And frankly, some latest MK11 skins get more and more revealing … at least, for MK11 standards. Jade's Halloween costume is definitely intended to make you focus on her cleavage and her thighs.

But that doesn't change the fact that the majority of non-comic fans have no utter clue who she is. I posted this on testyourmight, and half the people there admitted they had to google her in order to see who she was. I'd hardly call her a guest character who will boost sales, unless they really *do* go bikini on her ass and make the MK9 fans buy her just so they can fulfill their titillation pin-up girl needs.

Ah yes. "A Medieval Tale" and "Medieval Lady". I remember them trying to force her new look. They even did a crossover with Belladonna just to sell her. Didn't do shit. That's why her Medieval Tale look never stuck.

Since she was revealed in 1991 in Evil Ernie #1 issue she always wore her iconic Bikini set. The Gauntlet and Medieval Tale tried to introduce new look, but failed. That's why both series ended pretty quickly. Her iconic look still remained the same and to this day if someone mentions Lady Death, they think of her iconic look, not the Medieval Tale or Gauntlet.

So yeah good luck. Even if MK11 will try to put those two outfits, they cannot just take away or alter her iconic look that has been set for 2 decades. MK females is one thing, as it is their stuff. But Lady Death is not their property to alter. So once again I don't see this happening. They could wait out the shit storm caused by their own self censorship, but taking a character from different IP and giving her only a Burka will piss people off. It will be a simple argument.

"You want to censor your stuff? Sure. But don't touch our stuff!"

Not to mention even in The Gauntlet and Medieval Tale, she was always shown to be seriously busty. And MK11 is completely against that.

Also Jade Halloween outfit... yeah. Sure. Like Xenon said to me. If it is green skin, they can allow themselves some exposure. I want to see them do the same thing with normal skin. Not to mention. Compare Jade's Halloween outfit with Lady Death... it's like day and night. So no way.

I will believe it, once I will see it. Not to mention, she seems too random for a guest character. While her popularity began rising again, she is still nowhere close to other guest characters. So this all sounds very fishy. Why her? Why risk another shitstorm?