Page 307 of 312 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 6222

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

  1. #6121
    Shaolin Monk lariat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,025
    Xbox Live
    XspitefulsnakeX
    PSN
    spitefulsnake
    Thanked: 192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Misucra View Post
    I still don't understand wtf is this stupidity of claiming that 3D Era failed. Deadly Alliance received positive feedback for innovation and 3D fighting mechanics back then. Deception was the fastest selling game from Midway. Sold over a million copies in it's first week (which was a lot in 2004) and 1.9 a year later. Multiple rewards in 2004 and 2005.

    The only game that failed both financially and gameplay wise was Armageddon, which was rushed, as Midway was running out of cash. Had no innovation and just threw everything together. Kreate-A-Fatality was also bad for the game's reception. Basically an asset flip.

    To this day Deception is put next to games like MK:Shaolin Monks and MK9. So where they failed is beyond me. Sounds more like bandwagon thing.
    MK and NRS was going through a identity crisis during the late 90's and early 2000's.After UMK3 and Trilogy NRS couldn't just make another 2d game and expect it to sell gangbusters. 3d was the new hottness with games like Tekken and Virtua fighter leading the way which where a huge threat to midway so a change was needed . The problem was by the time MK4 (which was rushed ) rolled out to arcades and later consoles...it looked and played awful compared to the new 3d games which where on their 2nd or 3rd installments. There where some gems that came out of it sure but it was becoming clear Mortal Kombat had lost it's way IMO. Luckily NRS returned to their roots with mk9. In some strange way it feels like NRS are back in the identity crisis mode again. They can't seem to figure out if they want to make MK more like injustice with variations and a block button or MK9. MK11 feels like a game that doesn't know what it is. Does that make it bad? No.
    Last edited by lariat; 08-10-2019 at 08:42 PM.

  2. #6122
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,656
    Thanked: 270
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Hmm so does this mean that MK is having a midlife identity crisis?

    Wonder if waiting centuries....

  3. #6123
    New Kombatant TheBionicWoman70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanked: 7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Tarkaten Trash says "MK FAILED in 3D!"? I disagree with him. Deception was the best 3D era game that it had a great Konquest mode, great line-up of characters, amazing story, the awesome intro, multi-tiered arenas that were very unique, fun mini games, etc. Shaolin Monks was the best 3D adventure game, too.

    I definitely agree with Misucra about Deception being the fastest selling game from Midway. Yeah, Armageddon actually was rushed, they rushed this game. If they would have taken their time, they would have given every character new costumes, the Krypt, the Konquest was longer, Motor Kombat should have more levels, they should have shown pictures of their endings like in past games, should have given characters 3 styles like they used to for more combos.

    By the way, I'm back on this forum and I haven't been on this a long time ago since MKX Tanya and Tremor got announced in the Kombat Pack 1. Whoa, what happens? Where are all users? Looks like they just left this MK11 forum and they seem to not post about this anymore and that MK11 thread is dead now. I remember what I saw/read about the past...MK9 and MKX had more Officially Media/General Discussion threads like 3000/4000 pages, and now MK11 has like 306 page. MK Online, TRMK, MK forums are all dead now.

    All I was hoping was that characters from Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon actually got a chance to shine more when the MK11 Kombat Pack was announced and I was extremely disappointed that it showed Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sindel for DLC. Why? They were just in MK9 and have been in a ton of games since MK3 in the 90's. We have so many 3D era characters like Nitara, Kira, Dairou, Hotaru, Havik, Shujinko, Ashrah, etc who haven’t been in a game at all since MK Armageddon back in 2006 in the PS2 days. And I found out the file data said supposedly Sheeva is coming back too and she was also in MK9 and has been in a ton of games. It's a big disappointment for me. It’s like NRS just forgot about 3D era ones from the PS2 game days. I'm sick and tired of seeing the same MK1-MK3 fighters over and over from the past 2 games keep getting overused and fighters we haven’t seen for over a decade don’t even get brought back. The developers apparently only cater to the young fans of today and whoever they want in the game even when it becomes overkill and tiring.

    Why 3D era character is Frost only in the base roster and Fujin is DLC only? Why is Frost turning into a Cyborg? It's not her fans who asked for her being a cyborg, they wanted the human version of her. People have a lot of empathy for the 3D era fans who've been waiting since Armageddon (13 years ago) to see their favorite re-imagined in 2D. Why do we have to pay MK3 characters for DLC that already were playable in MK9? MKX didn't have any MK1-MK3 characters in the DLC pack. NRS did a great job to revamp Tanya, Tremor, Shinnok, Kenshi, Quan Chi, Bo' Rai Cho and Fujin, Li Mei, Sareena and Frost as NPC in MKX. Now they refused to redesign interesting characters from the 3D Era and no cameo appearances in MK11? One 3D era character out 1/24 is not very good. It should have been a mixture of half Trilogy, half 3D returnees and half newbies. Shame on NRS and they're so lazy. What a waste of time.

    What about unpublished character like Skarlet, Tremor, Triborg? Where are Tasia, No-Face, Hydo, etc? There is no rumor/unpublished fighters in the MK11 DLC Kombat Pack. This is a huge disappointment.

    The things I honestly just don't like is MK11 including Fatal Blows, Krushing Blows, the slow paced, Towers of Time, the poke system, the zoning, no running, no prefect combo length, No 3D era characters (1/24 is not enough for me), etc. Why the shitty Krushing Blows scenes interruption the fight match? Seems like it's not MK to me. It's not my favorite MK game. I heard at EVO is more proof that MK11 is a dead boring failure of a game and I'm mostly glad that Smash, Tekken 7, Street Fighter V and other games have more viewers than MK11. I'm done with the game and I traded it in and don’t regret it at all. It's still shitty trash and boring. Why don't WB/NRS make a remastered game with classic 3D MK games (DA, D, A and SM) for PS4 and Xbox One? I alway don't suppot WB and NRS anymore. I already move on. Take care and peace out.
    Last edited by TheBionicWoman70's; 08-11-2019 at 01:23 AM.

  4. #6124
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,656
    Thanked: 270
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Say what you want, but 3D MK had the best cutscenes like this one. Now that's the kind of maturity, respect and realism that I can get behind.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenon For This Useful Post:


  6. #6125
    Shaolin Monk Misucra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,912
    Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Thanked: 493
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lariat View Post
    MK and NRS was going through a identity crisis during the late 90's and early 2000's.After UMK3 and Trilogy NRS couldn't just make another 2d game and expect it to sell gangbusters. 3d was the new hottness with games like Tekken and Virtua fighter leading the way which where a huge threat to midway so a change was needed . The problem was by the time MK4 (which was rushed ) rolled out to arcades and later consoles...it looked and played awful compared to the new 3d games which where on their 2nd or 3rd installments. There where some gems that came out of it sure but it was becoming clear Mortal Kombat had lost it's way IMO. Luckily NRS returned to their roots with mk9. In some strange way it feels like NRS are back in the identity crisis mode again. They can't seem to figure out if they want to make MK more like injustice with variations and a block button or MK9. MK11 feels like a game that doesn't know what it is. Does that make it bad? No.
    I wouldn't call 3D Era as being identity crisis. Also calling MK4 rushed is a bit too much as well. First of all they tested out the waters with "War Gods". Once they KINDA got the hang of the tech, they quickly moved on to MK4. Unfortunately the game was not met with lots of positive feedback. Even so they persisted. MK:DA and MK:D turned out to be massive success for them and boi did they print the money. And ironically enough, Amageddon's failure wasn't the fault of MK's team, but Midway's. Due financial crisis they were facing, which forced Armageddon to be rushed. Hence why no proper endings, clone characters and botched systems like Kreate-A-Fatality.

    MK9 being 2.5D made sense. It was a retelling of original MK and a love letter to fans. It wasn't just gameplay, it was the well written characters, good story, interesting modes. THERE WAS SHIT TO DO. MKX being 2.5D didn't bother me much, but I could already tell signs of stagnation. Not to mention a lot of people didn't like fighting there. So once Injustice 2 came, everyone rushed to it and then... it died and everyone went back to MKX, because Injustice 2 was even worse. NRS should have taken hints. Nope. Injustice 2 with gore. Here comes MK11.

    Does that make it bad? No.
    So what MK11 is? Good? Great? Let's do reality check. Do you people find it interesting? Yeah? Ok, good for you. I am glad that you enjoyed it. There are also people that for some unknown reason enjoyed games like MindJack and Ride to Hell: Retribution. But that doesn't change one simple fact. And yes. A FACT.

    Mortal Kombat 11 is a failure.

    Numbers speak. Did it sell tons of copies in the first 1 month? It sure did. Good for... shareholders. But how the game fares itself? Barely ANYONE watches it during tourneys. Pros themselves can't decide what the f%ck do they make of MK11. "Everything I ever wanted, and here is a 3 hour long list of all things I hate about MK11".
    EVO, the biggest tourney for fighting games, was WEAAAAAK for MK11. It was actually more pathetic than sad, to watch them being destroyed by years old games like Street Fighter or Tekken. Hell Samurai Shodown that JUST came out, beat MK's ass.

    And where are the problems? Well... everything that MK11 could have done wrong... it did wrong.

    Alienated a number of fans with their politics? Check.
    Insulted fans, by claiming that they don't care how many fans they will disappoint? Check.
    Screwed over fan favorites? (Frost is a cyborg, instead of human (NOBODY ASKED FOR THAT), Scarlet changing her backstory like 3 times in the same trilogy and if they continue with that, Sindel suddenly becoming into a piece of shit, instead of a selfless queen everyone knew her for). Check
    Variation system limited and not giving options for players to have their own playstyle? Check,
    Fatal Blow system considered stupid by pretty much every single pro I watch. Check (I can say I speak for almost all of them, cause compared to other games, MK has hilariously small numbers of pros).
    And the biggest mistake. SOLELY catering to Casuals. Check.

    Where are those defenders now? Where are the people that screamed, saying that "Oh the casuals are important they keep the game running! They finance the game!" Where?
    Oh ok. So how come, that MK11, that gave pretty much everything to casuals at this point, is at the VERY BOTTOM of FGC?
    Yet TEKKEN 7 the most casual UNFRIENDLY game (no tutorials, no proper arcade, bowling is a dlc and is single player only) is wiping the fookin floor with MK11? In it's own home turf as well! Tekken shits on MK11 in NA too! Why?

    Cause Mortal Kombat 11 is not having just identity crisis. It sold its soul. NRS just don't understand what drives people. Fatalities and gore were always the extra special sauce, not the main event. If they concentrated on making a new innovative fighting game, instead of focusing on useless shit like FACE SCANNING TECHNOLOGY (which they couldn't even do properly, as they were using their "CUSTOM ENGINE" a.k.a Unreal Engine 3) and pushing Fatalities into the spotlight, they could have been the Kings all over again. I remember when MK and SF were fighting for number 1 spot. Now, MK is like an ant for SF.

    And it really shows how ignorant they are. Ed Boon being the dumbass he is, shat on MK9 in Playboy interview few months ago, stating that if he could, he would change things in MK9. As some things were "overboard".

    Man... how can you shit on a game that is considered by many as the best MK9 to date? A game that lit the flame again? How disconnected are you from reality? His freaking July 9th tweet showed that people voted MK9 the best game ever. By insane vast majority too.
    He is an idiot, and MK as a franchise is lost. You can claim that game is good for you and that is fine. But numbers speak for themselves. The game is dying. Numbers are dropping. It is Tekken and SFV that are making the money flow. They are the ones that are getting all those nice sponsor deals. Not MK11.

    Will the numbers drop to Injustice 2 levels? I don't think so. But will the game be relevant by the end of the year. Of course not. DLC characters don't keep games alive. It is the content in the game. You can bring as many characters as you want. Nobody gives a shit. Even if Fujin gets brought back, or they give Frost human version. Only a handful of people will join. Try them out, get bored and leave. That's it.

    Shit.. @TheBionicWoman70's is right as well. Look at this forum. Dead. You think TRMK is the only one like that? No. MK forums all over place are dead.

    Cause. Nobody. Gives. A. Shit anymore. I can go to any SF or Tekken forum right now and will find hundreds of people talking right this very moment. But this game... It is... f%cked. That's what it is. That's the reality. You can replicate MK9 formula only so much, before it gets stagnant. MK is the only series that is now at 11 iteration. The only fighting game that has a life cycle of 6 months. The only franchise that keeps resetting their story with time travel, once they write themselves into the corner.

    That's... what we have now.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Misucra For This Useful Post:


  8. #6126
    New Kombatant Nickolaidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    39
    Posts
    93
    Thanked: 19
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Misucra View Post
    I wouldn't call 3D Era as being identity crisis. Also calling MK4 rushed is a bit too much as well. First of all they tested out the waters with "War Gods". Once they KINDA got the hang of the tech, they quickly moved on to MK4. Unfortunately the game was not met with lots of positive feedback. Even so they persisted. MK:DA and MK:D turned out to be massive success for them and boi did they print the money. And ironically enough, Amageddon's failure wasn't the fault of MK's team, but Midway's. Due financial crisis they were facing, which forced Armageddon to be rushed. Hence why no proper endings, clone characters and botched systems like Kreate-A-Fatality.

    MK9 being 2.5D made sense. It was a retelling of original MK and a love letter to fans. It wasn't just gameplay, it was the well written characters, good story, interesting modes. THERE WAS SHIT TO DO. MKX being 2.5D didn't bother me much, but I could already tell signs of stagnation. Not to mention a lot of people didn't like fighting there. So once Injustice 2 came, everyone rushed to it and then... it died and everyone went back to MKX, because Injustice 2 was even worse. NRS should have taken hints. Nope. Injustice 2 with gore. Here comes MK11.



    So what MK11 is? Good? Great? Let's do reality check. Do you people find it interesting? Yeah? Ok, good for you. I am glad that you enjoyed it. There are also people that for some unknown reason enjoyed games like MindJack and Ride to Hell: Retribution. But that doesn't change one simple fact. And yes. A FACT.

    Mortal Kombat 11 is a failure.

    Numbers speak. Did it sell tons of copies in the first 1 month? It sure did. Good for... shareholders. But how the game fares itself? Barely ANYONE watches it during tourneys. Pros themselves can't decide what the f%ck do they make of MK11. "Everything I ever wanted, and here is a 3 hour long list of all things I hate about MK11".
    EVO, the biggest tourney for fighting games, was WEAAAAAK for MK11. It was actually more pathetic than sad, to watch them being destroyed by years old games like Street Fighter or Tekken. Hell Samurai Shodown that JUST came out, beat MK's ass.

    And where are the problems? Well... everything that MK11 could have done wrong... it did wrong.

    Alienated a number of fans with their politics? Check.
    Insulted fans, by claiming that they don't care how many fans they will disappoint? Check.
    Screwed over fan favorites? (Frost is a cyborg, instead of human (NOBODY ASKED FOR THAT), Scarlet changing her backstory like 3 times in the same trilogy and if they continue with that, Sindel suddenly becoming into a piece of shit, instead of a selfless queen everyone knew her for). Check
    Variation system limited and not giving options for players to have their own playstyle? Check,
    Fatal Blow system considered stupid by pretty much every single pro I watch. Check (I can say I speak for almost all of them, cause compared to other games, MK has hilariously small numbers of pros).
    And the biggest mistake. SOLELY catering to Casuals. Check.

    Where are those defenders now? Where are the people that screamed, saying that "Oh the casuals are important they keep the game running! They finance the game!" Where?
    Oh ok. So how come, that MK11, that gave pretty much everything to casuals at this point, is at the VERY BOTTOM of FGC?
    Yet TEKKEN 7 the most casual UNFRIENDLY game (no tutorials, no proper arcade, bowling is a dlc and is single player only) is wiping the fookin floor with MK11? In it's own home turf as well! Tekken shits on MK11 in NA too! Why?

    Cause Mortal Kombat 11 is not having just identity crisis. It sold its soul. NRS just don't understand what drives people. Fatalities and gore were always the extra special sauce, not the main event. If they concentrated on making a new innovative fighting game, instead of focusing on useless shit like FACE SCANNING TECHNOLOGY (which they couldn't even do properly, as they were using their "CUSTOM ENGINE" a.k.a Unreal Engine 3) and pushing Fatalities into the spotlight, they could have been the Kings all over again. I remember when MK and SF were fighting for number 1 spot. Now, MK is like an ant for SF.

    And it really shows how ignorant they are. Ed Boon being the dumbass he is, shat on MK9 in Playboy interview few months ago, stating that if he could, he would change things in MK9. As some things were "overboard".

    Man... how can you shit on a game that is considered by many as the best MK9 to date? A game that lit the flame again? How disconnected are you from reality? His freaking July 9th tweet showed that people voted MK9 the best game ever. By insane vast majority too.
    He is an idiot, and MK as a franchise is lost. You can claim that game is good for you and that is fine. But numbers speak for themselves. The game is dying. Numbers are dropping. It is Tekken and SFV that are making the money flow. They are the ones that are getting all those nice sponsor deals. Not MK11.

    Will the numbers drop to Injustice 2 levels? I don't think so. But will the game be relevant by the end of the year. Of course not. DLC characters don't keep games alive. It is the content in the game. You can bring as many characters as you want. Nobody gives a shit. Even if Fujin gets brought back, or they give Frost human version. Only a handful of people will join. Try them out, get bored and leave. That's it.

    Shit.. @TheBionicWoman70's is right as well. Look at this forum. Dead. You think TRMK is the only one like that? No. MK forums all over place are dead.

    Cause. Nobody. Gives. A. Shit anymore. I can go to any SF or Tekken forum right now and will find hundreds of people talking right this very moment. But this game... It is... f%cked. That's what it is. That's the reality. You can replicate MK9 formula only so much, before it gets stagnant. MK is the only series that is now at 11 iteration. The only fighting game that has a life cycle of 6 months. The only franchise that keeps resetting their story with time travel, once they write themselves into the corner.

    That's... what we have now.
    You are more than welcome to check with communities and forums who actually have people, and not this graveyard of a site which has like, four human beings lurking right now. Go to reddit, go to testyourmight, and post your opinion there. See what happens.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickolaidas For This Useful Post:


  10. #6127
    Shaolin Monk Misucra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,912
    Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Thanked: 493
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickolaidas View Post
    You are more than welcome to check with communities and forums who actually have people, and not this graveyard of a site which has like, four human beings lurking right now. Go to reddit, go to testyourmight, and post your opinion there. See what happens.
    Oh, don't even bring reddit in here. I got a warning just for stating an opinion there and that same subredit that pointed negative elements in MK11, was banned. A platform that censors anything that doesn't match their agenda, is not a great example to show. People were banned for just not liking Jax ending. And now I am not talking about people, who go around insulting everyone and throw curses everywhere. Just simply people being disappointed. BANNED. So please, don't bring political platforms as example.

    Ah yeah Test Your Might. It is still pretty active. And I see what is happening there. PC/Steam Version thread is pretty interesting to read too. What is there... aha. First pages. People excited and expecting a good port. Promising everything going uphill. Aha. Seen this here too. What's next? Ah the launch week. People not happy with server issues. And it devolved right now to people asking when patch is coming and people discussing the lack of communication. So basically... the same as here? Just with more people.

    and post your opinion there. See what happens.
    What is this supposed to mean? That opinion there will be any different? You think people will jump to defend the game in mass against my opinion or something? Community there is as fractured as here. Just on a bigger scale. I don't even need to write there anything. People are writing for me.

    Threads bashing NRS for lack of communication, or here is a thread called "Do you Regret Buying Premium Edition/Kombat Pack? Do You Think That People will Still Care by the Time Final 2 Characters are Released?".

    Here. The person wrote my opinion

    If we take a look at Steam numbers, we can see how drastic and fast playerbase has dropped. Game is getting around 2k peak players daily. That's huge drop from 35k just 3 months after the release. We don't have console numbers so i can't really speak about that. But i can guess that PS4 playerbase is the biggest compared to other platforms. Still it looks like casual players already moved on from the game.

    A lot of leaks, very bad and unclear marketing, no roadmap or confirmation about future content, lack of communication, no balance patch or hitbox issues fixed... basically everyone agrees that these issues are there since the game reveal. Still NRS and WB did nothing to try and improve this very weird situation and their communication is still non-existent. Do you think that "longest support and the most content for MK game ever" will actually work? Do they even care about it anymore?
    Dude is not being destroyed, if anything...
    People ARE regretting, blaming NRS/QLOP for lack of communication, no release dates. "NRS used to be a gold standard, but now..."

    Threads about pokes sucking. Fatal blows... man... just..

    your point?

    Yeah sure. Let's be fair and look for some positive threads. Hmm.. People are happy about patch (console players, not PC ones). Even so hitboxes are still not fixed, much work has still to be done... so basically NRS applied they first duct tape. Good for them.

    Next.

    Eeer.. well. People are happy about less grind for their costumes...

    Seriously? Look, man. I am either too stupid to notice your point, or you just didn't check TestYourMight threads. Is that how a forum should look like with GREATEST MK TO EVER BEING MADE?

    People are posting same shit as I do, and nobody is even bashing them as they are speaking the truth. I mean, what there is to bash. We just got multiple tourneys showing how screwed MK is. I would be concerned if people were waving flags and celebrating.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

  11. #6128
    New Kombatant Nickolaidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    39
    Posts
    93
    Thanked: 19
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Misucra View Post
    Oh, don't even bring reddit in here. I got a warning just for stating an opinion there and that same subredit that pointed negative elements in MK11, was banned. A platform that censors anything that doesn't match their agenda, is not a great example to show. People were banned for just not liking Jax ending. And now I am not talking about people, who go around insulting everyone and throw curses everywhere. Just simply people being disappointed. BANNED. So please, don't bring political platforms as example.

    Ah yeah Test Your Might. It is still pretty active. And I see what is happening there. PC/Steam Version thread is pretty interesting to read too. What is there... aha. First pages. People excited and expecting a good port. Promising everything going uphill. Aha. Seen this here too. What's next? Ah the launch week. People not happy with server issues. And it devolved right now to people asking when patch is coming and people discussing the lack of communication. So basically... the same as here? Just with more people.



    What is this supposed to mean? That opinion there will be any different? You think people will jump to defend the game in mass against my opinion or something? Community there is as fractured as here. Just on a bigger scale. I don't even need to write there anything. People are writing for me.

    Threads bashing NRS for lack of communication, or here is a thread called "Do you Regret Buying Premium Edition/Kombat Pack? Do You Think That People will Still Care by the Time Final 2 Characters are Released?".

    Here. The person wrote my opinion



    Dude is not being destroyed, if anything...
    People ARE regretting, blaming NRS/QLOP for lack of communication, no release dates. "NRS used to be a gold standard, but now..."

    Threads about pokes sucking. Fatal blows... man... just..

    your point?

    Yeah sure. Let's be fair and look for some positive threads. Hmm.. People are happy about patch (console players, not PC ones). Even so hitboxes are still not fixed, much work has still to be done... so basically NRS applied they first duct tape. Good for them.

    Next.

    Eeer.. well. People are happy about less grind for their costumes...

    Seriously? Look, man. I am either too stupid to notice your point, or you just didn't check TestYourMight threads. Is that how a forum should look like with GREATEST MK TO EVER BEING MADE?

    People are posting same shit as I do, and nobody is even bashing them as they are speaking the truth. I mean, what there is to bash. We just got multiple tourneys showing how screwed MK is. I would be concerned if people were waving flags and celebrating.
    The 'Do you regret buying the KP' thread was made due to NRS' silence for the past two months (regarding updates, patches and DLC). Their tune changed once NRS started tweeting again. But it's obvious your bias won't let you see objectively so there is no reason to continue this conversation. You're also ignoring the fact that the game isn't 'dead' at all according to your 'facts', but people still play the game regularly. I get a match online within seconds, while in SFV I may have to wait a minute or two. Pretty strange, considering the game is supposed to be dead, as you say.

    How can the game be dying when it had (according to NRS) the best sales in WB history and the player base still plays it regularly?

    Also, the guy who talks about the numbers tanking after the first three months seems to have selective memory, like you. EVERY single fighting game's player base tanks after the first couple of months (because the majority are casuals who are moving on to other ventures). MK is no different. Samurai Showdown had better numbers because it was its first year at EVO. Come see me again next year and we'll check its numbers together. FighterZ's second year was worse than the first one (numbers picked up in the finals, though).

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam MK11: 2,274

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam SFV: 2,586

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam Dragon Ball FighterZ: 1,697

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam MK9: 117

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam MKX: 584

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam Tekken 7: 3,940

    So basically SFV and MK11 are going toe-to-toe, and Street Fighter V had a jump in traffic (possibly due to the 3 fighters who just came out as DLC). Let's see how MK11's numbers are going to go once Nightwolf gets released - I expect a 200-300 player jump upwards.

    So yeah, Tekken 7 is king, but MK11 is far from dead. It's the third most popular fighter on Steam right now. Dying game my ass.


    Look, I understand you think that MK11 is a horrible game, and it's okay to have that opinion. But claiming that the game is dying, has no soul, utterly failed etc. etc. and claiming that as a FACT (as you like to stress) is not okay. You're making mountains out of molehills and that ruins your argument.

    And if you worded your argument on reddit like you worded it here, it's no wonder you got a warning. Stating an opinion as fact is a sure way to start a flame war, which is why moderators who take their work seriously are quick to take action against such behavior.
    Last edited by Nickolaidas; 08-11-2019 at 01:00 PM.

  12. #6129
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,656
    Thanked: 270
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickolaidas View Post
    Current Daily Player Base - Steam MK11: 2,274

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam SFV: 2,586

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam Dragon Ball FighterZ: 1,697

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam MK9: 117

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam MKX: 584

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam Tekken 7: 3,940
    There's a better way to do this than just text. "Go back to the 90's!"

    Also I'm not sure why you're comparing MK9 and X player numbers to 11. MK9 is 8 years old at this point.

    Between these 4 games (older than 11), MK is just doing barely better than DBZ. You know what's funny? The Dead or Alive Tit game has around the same numbers as MK11. And that game is not available globally.

    P.S Reddit is like 2 gay men doing felatio (69). Just constant sucking off and when someone comes with a different opinion? Bring out the banhammer!
    Last edited by Xenon; 08-11-2019 at 01:50 PM.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  13. #6130
    New Kombatant Nickolaidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    39
    Posts
    93
    Thanked: 19
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    P.S Reddit is like 2 gay men doing felatio (69). Just constant sucking off and when someone comes with a different opinion? Bring out the banhammer!
    There has been plenty of negativity concerning the grind when the game came out, about NRS' silence concerning fans' questions and other negatives of the game. Maybe it has something to do with the way the complaints are expressed? There's a difference between saying 'the grind in MK11 is insufferable' in the first week and 'MK11 failed and is dying and has no soul' when none of those things are even remotely true.

  14. #6131
    Shaolin Monk Misucra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,912
    Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Thanked: 493
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickolaidas View Post
    The 'Do you regret buying the KP' thread was made due to NRS' silence for the past two months (regarding updates, patches and DLC). Their tune changed once NRS started tweeting again. But it's obvious your bias won't let you see objectively so there is no reason to continue this conversation. You're also ignoring the fact that the game isn't 'dead' at all according to your 'facts', but people still play the game regularly. I get a match online within seconds, while in SFV I may have to wait a minute or two. Pretty strange, considering the game is supposed to be dead, as you say.

    How can the game be dying when it had (according to NRS) the best sales in WB history and the player base still plays it regularly?

    Also, the guy who talks about the numbers tanking after the first three months seems to have selective memory, like you. EVERY single fighting game's player base tanks after the first couple of months (because the majority are casuals who are moving on to other ventures). MK is no different. Samurai Showdown had better numbers because it was its first year at EVO. Come see me again next year and we'll check its numbers together. FighterZ's second year was worse than the first one (numbers picked up in the finals, though).

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam MK11: 2,274

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam SFV: 2,586

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam Dragon Ball FighterZ: 1,697

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam MK9: 117

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam MKX: 584

    Current Daily Player Base - Steam Tekken 7: 3,940

    So basically SFV and MK11 are going toe-to-toe, and Street Fighter V had a jump in traffic (possibly due to the 3 fighters who just came out as DLC). Let's see how MK11's numbers are going to go once Nightwolf gets released - I expect a 200-300 player jump upwards.

    So yeah, Tekken 7 is king, but MK11 is far from dead. It's the third most popular fighter on Steam right now. Dying game my ass.


    Look, I understand you think that MK11 is a horrible game, and it's okay to have that opinion. But claiming that the game is dying, has no soul, utterly failed etc. etc. and claiming that as a FACT (as you like to stress) is not okay. You're making mountains out of molehills and that ruins your argument.

    And if you worded your argument on reddit like you worded it here, it's no wonder you got a warning. Stating an opinion as fact is a sure way to start a flame war, which is why moderators who take their work seriously are quick to take action against such behavior.
    One. What... previous games have to do with... MK11? Why did you bring MK9/MKX here... wat. What was this supposed to show? Next thing I know you will bring me, Mortal Kombat Deception numbers.. This made no sense.

    Speaking about selective...

    Attachment 9920

    Attachment 9921

    If you wanna show me numbers, then show me proper numbers, not what you nitpicked. MK11 just got that boost of players of yours. Once Nightwing got announced. And just for the record. Street fighter V has been pulling 1.2k -2.5k players for the past few months. The only times it would drop below 1k, would be server issues, maintenance, etc. MK11 peak player count in July dropped below 3k players while lowest numbers would drop at 900. What you don't seem to understand is that a game that came out in 2019 is right now going "toe to toe" with a game that came out in 2016. In 3 months. 3. fookin. months. And I know the numbers as I periodically check player numbers for ALL fighting games, as I compare with my friends.

    Street fighter V is going toe to toe with MK11. Aha. I see impressive. A 2019 game is going toe to toe with a 2016 game. Indeed. "Impressive"

    You're also ignoring the fact that the game isn't 'dead' at all according to your 'facts', but people still play the game regularly. I get a match online within seconds, while in SFV I may have to wait a minute or two. Pretty strange, considering the game is supposed to be dead, as you say.
    NOWHERE. In my post I said game is DEAD RIGHT NOW and you didn't even understand what by dying I mean. Read. the. f%cking. post. before. writing.

    Here let me help you. Cause it seems reading is getting too difficult.

    Will the numbers drop to Injustice 2 levels? I don't think so. But will the game be relevant by the end of the year. Of course not.
    If you haven't understood. "Relevant" and "player count" are two completely different things. Fighting games have to be popular to make money. Tourneys, pros. If people don't watch them, then they aren't making money. If they aren't making money, that means no more extra content. It doesn't matter how many people play the game, if nobody watches it. Fighting games survive on competition.

    Also "it takes more time to get a match in SFV". Psh. Let me tell you a secret, ok? You ready?

    Matchmaking in SFV fookin SUCKS. No shit it takes long ass time to get a match. During peak hours, you need to wait 1-2min to find a match. This once again. Says absolutely nothing, because you didn't read the message properly and started making up stories.

    Samurai Showdown had better numbers because it was its first year at EVO.


    I... what... MK11 came out this year. This is MK11's first EVO as well. What the f%ck are you talking? You missed the point ENTIRELY. THE POINT was, that more people were interested in an underdog Japanese title, than MK11. BOTH came out this year. One is a almost 30 year old franchise known worldwide, and another is a franchise that was mostly played in Japan. It is basically a AAA game versus Indie game. And indie game won. Do. you. comprehend. the. point. I. am. making?

    How can the game be dying when it had (according to NRS) the best sales in WB history and the player base still plays it regularly?
    Game is 3 months old. Game selling good at the start, doesn't mean game is successful if it cannot sustain proper revenue past 6 month cycle. Those numbers (which WB flaunted btw) are not for you, but for Shareholders. Once again. Game is already having an average below 1k players after mere three months. Nightwolf DLC gave your boost, and now the player base isn't rising anymore. A week (2 tops) later numbers will go back to usual self. Next DLC is in 2 months. Good luck keeping game relevant during that time. Because September and October will have a crapload of game releases. Numbers will drop even further.

    Their tune changed once NRS started tweeting again. But it's obvious your bias won't let you see objectively so there is no reason to continue this conversation.
    So you're trying to bullshit me and run away? This isn't a drive by, homie. You think I don't have access to that website or something. I go there for news as well. Do you understand the concept of "change your tune"?

    NRS tweet just restarted the argument of "he said, she said". Why are you lying to me? I am not so lazy, that I won't be able to go and check right now. It is the same as I left them. Some people are trying now to shift blame to WB, others reminding that NRS has toxic workplace and others still asking about release date. It is same clusterf%ck.

    As for me stating it as a FACT. Do you know how facts are being formed? By observation, analysis, gathering the data.

    I have. Reo_MK, Tom Brady, m2_Dave, Maximillian, Zyphox as a reference. Oh and even Sonic Fox, that made long ass posts about MK11 problems (like variation limitations).

    I have EVO numbers to show. Brand new game, and couldn't even compete.

    Once again. MK Forums. You talk shit about this forum, but I think even @Tarkatan_Trash would be happy to remind you about this websites actual size. Before MKX came out and after MKX came out and for months later on, this website had insane traffic. MKX thread had over a thousand of pages. MK11 on other hand... this.

    EVERY single fighting game's player base tanks after the first couple of months (because the majority are casuals who are moving on to other ventures). MK is no different.
    I will counter with what you said.
    when it had (according to NRS) the best sales in WB history and the player base still plays it regularly?
    Best launch eh? 35k players. Ironically, more than any fighting game too! More than Tekken 7 as well! Tekken only had 18k at launch, but maintained 2-3k player base at all times since then. So let's do a simple math so you can comprehend the problem MK is facing.

    So Tekken has an average of 3k players. It's launch had 19k players (18.990). Since launch Tekken 7 has lost 84% of their players. And maintained this number to this day. Release date being 2015 March.

    MK11 on other hand. 35k players at launch. 2.2k average right now (lost 94%) of their playerbase. Release date 2019 April

    And oh about that game with which MK11 is going "toe to toe". Street fighter V you say. Launch day 2016 February. 14.7k. Average to this day 2k players without any events/dlcs going. 84% players gone over the years.

    Sales mean fookin nothing if you can't keep your playerbase. It's like flaunting that you have the biggest net, but most of the fish still escape through all the holes, cause you bought a second hand China made garbage, instead of a proper made net. Yeah, games lose playerbase with time, but if you lose THIS MUCH, after getting SO MANY players. It shows that there is a problem. Heeeence. FACTS. The numbers, the videos, the tourneys. I got everything to support my claims.

    You're getting a wrong idea here. You're not defending MK11 here. People like you, that accept any kind of shit with smiling face, are the reason why MK it is the the way it is now. It could be so much more, so much better. Not just a shitty reskin of previous title. Could be the greatest. Yet... the only great thing they have to show is... SALES NUMBERS.

    I can right here, right now say this. If they keep going the way they are, then by October MK11 will have less than half of the numbers they have now. If I am wrong, I will come here, and apologize and prostrate myself and beg for forgiveness.

    Also please. READ MY POST PROPERLY before making a comment. Not only did you twist what I said, but missed everything by a mile. If you're too lazy to do that, then why make a fool of yourself?

    P.S
    And if you worded your argument on reddit like you worded it here, it's no wonder you got a warning. Stating an opinion as fact is a sure way to start a flame war, which is why moderators who take their work seriously are quick to take action against such behavior.
    Don't start this shit about Reddit. Not only you don't know what happens there, but... "which is why moderators who take their work seriously". HAH. You can't say anything negative about the game there. Doesn't matter how polite you will be. Not to mention I have a clean track record on my account there, as I don't go there for smack talk. If I wanna let myself go, I come here, as it feels like home. Reddit is simply a platform for censorship now. If anyone disagrees with the Political agenda that is being pushed there, you get warnings, threats, your sub reddits get closed without any good reason. Doesn't matter if you just mind your business.

    Here I can let go and talk shit with people and next day be besties with them. Don't compare that garbage with this place.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

  15. #6132
    Kombatant
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    188
    Thanked: 58
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBionicWoman70's View Post

    What about unpublished character like Skarlet, Tremor, Triborg?
    Skarlet is part of the base roster. And Triborg isn't actually canon.

  16. #6133
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,027
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2888
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Misucra View Post
    "Good at" They can't even do 2.5D right. It is seriously stupid at this point. Any Podcast or Stream I saw with pro players talking about MK11.

    "MK11 is everything what I wanted" and then proceed to talk shit about the game for 2 hours straight. Poking system sucks, variations have to go, give more options for characters, allow us to customize the playstyle for the characters, fatal blow sucks, etc. So which one is it?
    At least when it comes to variations, what people want is more variation options for Tournaments.
    I agree with people wanting kustom variations / ability options for Tournaments, especially when they do something like advertise the Ermac, Reptile & Rain variation for Shang Tsung in their trailer and that can't be used in Tournament loadouts.
    Plus, NRS kicked their own ass when they said that they would add more variations for Tournaments and haven't delivered on that.
    The 1 thing that I'd say that MKX has over MK11 is the 3 variations from the get-go.

  17. #6134
    Shaolin Monk Misucra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,912
    Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Thanked: 493
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    At least when it comes to variations, what people want is more variation options for Tournaments.
    I agree with people wanting kustom variations / ability options for Tournaments, especially when they do something like advertise the Ermac, Reptile & Rain variation for Shang Tsung in their trailer and that can't be used in Tournament loadouts.
    Plus, NRS kicked their own ass when they said that they would add more variations for Tournaments and haven't delivered on that.
    The 1 thing that I'd say that MKX has over MK11 is the 3 variations from the get-go.
    Or just throw the variations out of the window and give proper MULTIPLE executions to the characters, so you can mix up the playstyle. Cause MK11 is like this right now.
    I watch the tournament, I see Erron Black come up and I know what's gonna happen. He is gonna use the same f^cking Back 2,2. Check after pokes? B2, 2. Start offense? B2, 2. Everything with him is B2, 2. Great match! I rate it B2, 2/10.
    And that's because, like you said. NRS aren't updating players with variations. All chars are still having the same 2 variations. Some of those variations are almost the same as others, just... useless. So you're left pretty much with one variation, which leads to things like Erron Black spamming same shit over and over again. And not, because a player is bad, but because that is the most effective way of using him. Same goes for other top tier cats.

    If to summarize everything about MK11, it would be something like this. No options and no control. Everything is either RNG, or you have this and nothing else.

    This is the reason, why I think that MK11 is inferior to Deception. Remember those stances back then? They were basically an early Variation system, but unlike MKX and MK11 you could change them during the match. Hell, you could switch them during the combo. That was fun, because you had to guess. It wasn't like: Oh, here comes Geras. I pretty much know what he is gonna do, because those are his only options. So I am just gonna use the same tactic, because otherwise I will get punished. Hence. Boring to watch and boring to play.
    And I see now most hardcore MK players, getting burned out. So quickly? What happened to grinding the game for half a year? People would spend 4-7 months, checking every nook and cranny, over analyze their characters, the game mechanics, all that shit. Now 2-3 months after the launch. "Not feeling it." Ok.

    Check something like: Sonya Blade or Erron Black guide. Dude has stretched the video, to 10-15 min. Talking about situations that will never happen. Just no. You can explain how to use those chars in 2-3 mins.
    "Here are the moves you need to use. Don't bother with anything else. Don't be creative, don't try to mix it up. Because you will get punished. Just use this, and hope you can bait the guy into opening up."

    They either need to remove variations or do something like Deception did (in my humble opinion). People need options. Players need freedom. Otherwise? Same shit, different name.
    Last edited by Misucra; 08-12-2019 at 05:36 PM.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

  18. #6135
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,027
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2888
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Imo, I think it would be better if they added the variations or moves that they went over in a Kombat Kast to a kustom variation.
    There are some moves that they went over in Kombat Kasts where I was like "Yeah, that's cool for me because I don't play competitively, but it sucks royally for those at a higher level."
    If it was prior to MK11 coming out, I'd agree with you 100% about removing variations, but not this late into the game's cycle.
    I agree that players need more options and freedom, perhaps even allowing a kustom variation slot or 2 for Tournaments.

  19. #6136
    New Kombatant Nickolaidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    39
    Posts
    93
    Thanked: 19
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    In the end, it doesn't really matter, imo.

    Even if they made custom variations allowed, even if they added 60 different moves and combos to every character, pros will still use the 2 or 3 combinations that are the fastest and less punishable. Pros don't care about balance and variety. The majority of them uses the cheapest combo string and the most broken character.

    Which is why in MK11 you would basically only see Sonya, Geras and Erron Black (because they were the cheapest, safest characters), or in FighterZ you basically only see Bardock, GT Goku, SSJ Goku, Kid Buu and Adult Gohan in Pro tournaments.


    I'd like to see the Pros getting crazy - like Sonic Fox using Krillin or Kotal Khan. Show me that at the hands of a master, even a low tier character can be a deadly assassin and win a championship.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickolaidas For This Useful Post:


  21. #6137
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,027
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2888
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    The reason that I mentioned kustom variations (in general) because "more variations" is a thing that Tyler said was coming down the line, and KL not having more than 2 variations seems to be a big complaint on the MK reddit.
    Again, I could care less (personally) because I never bother with online modes, but it seems to be something that a lot of people (or at least a vocal part) wants to see.

    I agree that it would be cool to see Pros pick up some low tier characters, but when a lot of money is on the line at those Tournaments, that won't happen.

    There was someone on here, though, back in the days of MK9, who used to main Sheeva and I had more respect with that dude for sticking around with his character and now switching to another main because Mileena, Cyrax and Kabal were the hot characters for Tournaments in that game.

  22. #6138
    New Kombatant Nickolaidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    39
    Posts
    93
    Thanked: 19
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    The reason that I mentioned kustom variations (in general) because "more variations" is a thing that Tyler said was coming down the line, and KL not having more than 2 variations seems to be a big complaint on the MK reddit.
    Again, I could care less (personally) because I never bother with online modes, but it seems to be something that a lot of people (or at least a vocal part) wants to see.
    It's a mixed bag. When I mentioned freeing variations on MK Reddit, I got downvoted because quite a few people believe that custom variations ruin the chances of the pros learning matchups. I'm not saying they're right or wrong, but many have this point of view. Frankly, I disagree.

  23. #6139
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,027
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2888
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    I mean, this may be an unpopular opinion, but kustom variations should have the 3 kustom variation moves / move slots favorited on the top near the health bar, by default, to avoid that (imo).

    For example, if someone selects a Tournament variation of Shang Tsung with Ermac, Reptile and Rain, then those 3 moves should be shown on top, since they deviate from the standard 2 variations, but they wouldn't limit people from using them in Tournament mode.
    That's just my $0.02 on the matter, but I dunno, maybe that wouldn't realistically work.
    I'm not a dev, but I think that there should be a way to make that work.

  24. #6140
    Shaolin Monk Misucra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,912
    Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Thanked: 493
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Top content from NRS as usual.

    https://twitter.com/SpinkyRB/status/1162317703077670912

    Just for the record. For those that don't know, this is an official DLC. Dimitri Vegas is a DJ. Not a voice actor.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

Page 307 of 312 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!
    By theincubuslord in forum Injustice: Gods Among Us General Discussion
    Replies: 1308
    Last Post: 07-13-2018, 06:54 AM
  2. Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread
    By Immortal Reaver in forum Mortal Kombat X Forum
    Replies: 26081
    Last Post: 10-14-2017, 05:50 PM
  3. PC Version / General Discussion Thread
    By Rider in forum Mortal Kombat X Forum
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 11-29-2016, 03:47 AM
  4. MORTAL KOMBAT X general discussion
    By ujustgotcaged in forum Mortal Kombat X Forum
    Replies: 1242
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 10:22 AM
  5. Mortal Kombat 10 Storymode Ideas/Discussion Thread
    By Flying Jinko in forum Mortal Kombat General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 05:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •