Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

No way. It is anime. Western world despises anything anime related.
It's a JRPG, not Anime. In fact, I was just playing that game an hour ago.

The point still stands though. [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] and I could shout from the rooftops that we want Fujin, and WB could just negotiate with Square Enix to get the Seifer sidekick Fujin from Final Fantasy VIII, put her in the game instead of the Fujin we want (which is MK4 Fujin), and they'll tell us "hey, you said you wanted Fujin, so here! Fujin!" NOT THAT ONE, DUMBASSES!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You're pretty out of touch if you think that

That was a joke about SJW. They despise anything anime/manga related.

But normal people are actually buying more and more of it. Manga itself is destroying comic book industry in the west. So I am fully aware. I am just saying that WB won't do it, as they are trying to be... how was it? "More mature and respectful"?

Mileena is the only character who should be dressing like a slut, because, well...she IS a slut!

Still thot patrolling...I tip my hat to you good sir!!
db2.gif

I'm actually getting a bit more nervous about Fujin and how he will play in MK11, especially with Cetrion having some wind moves and Kung Lao's upcoming update to his wind move in the next patch (shown yesterday, in the stream).

If all goes according to the pattern of MK11 characters so far, then I'm guessing that either 1 of these finishers could end up being Brutalities for him in MK11.....

I'm hoping that Sindel's Split Ends ends up being her klassic finisher / Brutality (and not the Banshee Screech), so that Fujin can have that 2nd Fatality in the video as one of his Brutalities and can be unique to him.

Last edited:
The only guest characters who should be allowed are Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Aaron Hernandez.

Shouldn't the answer to that be obvious? MK has Fatalities. Do you even know what those 3 have in common that made them household names?

No, the answer isn't obvious. You're comparing some shitty random murderers with martial artists. Even all of the previous guest chars were fighters that can hold their own against another fighter. You're putting some randoms who prey on weaker ones. Also "household" names. That's rich.

Last edited:

Regardless of how you feel about guests, you gotta give it up. That was godlike.

Meh, seems like another Jason-type with guns and the VO sounds a bit "off."
They got the look of the character and the Fatality right, though. I'll give 'em that much.
Bring on Sindel.

Even all of the previous guest chars were fighters that can hold their own against another fighter. You're putting some randoms who prey on weaker ones.

LMFAO.
Sorry, but Leatherface, Freddy and Jason sure as shit aren't "fighters" nor warriors in any aspect, and they also prey on weaker victims.
The ONLY guests who have fallen into the fighter / warrior category are Predator and maaaaybe Alien in MKX, as they actually fought against soldiers / opponents that could take them down.
The rest of those horror character characters prey on weaker victims in a camp ground, while they're sleeping or just regular people, in general.

Last edited:
No, the answer isn't obvious. You're comparing some shitty random murderers with martial artists. Even all of the previous guest chars were fighters that can hold their own against another fighter. You're putting some randoms who prey on weaker ones. Also "household" names. That's rich.
Well, serial killers that regular human beings legitimately hate in real life should be the category that guest characters belong in, not movie stars that regular human beings pay money to see in real life.

Ash Williams should have been in the game instead if Terminator. At least Ash has real flesh and bone, not a freakin' robot.

Here's another idea for DLC of MK11.

Kombat Pack 1:
- Shang Tsung
- Sindel
- Khameleon
- Cammy White (Street Fighter)
- Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)
- Catwoman (DC)

Kombat Pack 2:
- Kung Jin
- Li Mei
- Sareena
- Christie (Dead Or Alive)
- Nina Williams (Tekken)
- Belladonna (Thrill Kill)

Individual DLC:
- Shao Kahn
- Kronika

Ash Williams should have been in the game instead if Terminator. At least Ash has real flesh and bone, not a freakin' robot.

Here's another idea for DLC of MK11.

Kombat Pack 1:
- Shang Tsung
- Sindel
- Khameleon
- Cammy White (Street Fighter)
- Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)
- Catwoman (DC)

Kombat Pack 2:
- Kung Jin
- Li Mei
- Sareena
- Christie (Dead Or Alive)
- Nina Williams (Tekken)
- Belladonna (Thrill Kill)

Individual DLC:
- Shao Kahn
- Kronika

Already ignoring the fact that Nightwolf, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Spawn, and The Joker were already final on KP1 while Catwoman, Khameleon, Cammy, and Mai Shiranui were LONG ruled out for that same KP?

And besides, if Mai Shiranui were going to be a Guest Character, that would have no doubt come at the direct expense of Kitana, which would have DEFINITELY pissed off millions fans (pun most definitely intended).

And as I mentioned earlier, Kronika should NOT be playable at all the way her in-game mechanics are presently designed. If you want to play as her online, you'll be looked upon as a Billy Mitchell (look that guy's name up if you don't get the reference).

LMFAO.
Sorry, but Leatherface, Freddy and Jason sure as shit aren't "fighters" nor warriors in any aspect, and they also prey on weaker victims.
The ONLY guests who have fallen into the fighter / warrior category are Predator and maaaaybe Alien in MKX, as they actually fought against soldiers / opponents that could take them down.
The rest of those horror character characters prey on weaker victims in a camp ground, while they're sleeping or just regular people, in general.

Ah I forgot that Leatherface was one of the guest characters. But lol. Someone CLEARLY didn't watch Freddy vs Jason. While Freddy does hunt from the shadows while using psychological scare tactics, but when it comes to an actual physical fight, he can also hold his own. And same for Jason. While teenagers are his primary victims, it doesn't mean he can't fight again stronger opponents. If he was living next to the military camp it would be the same result with him. He is a brute. He might not be able to think strategically, but he is natural fighter, who will always find a way how to get to you and use environment against you. Like he did with Freddy. That makes both of them fighters. If they can fight against someone equal or stronger than them, then they are fighters.

Leatherface I do agree though. That's just a guy with a chainsaw, who can't handle one girl. He like the rest of trash, Tarkatan mentioned, don't even come close to being qualified.

Also wtf do you mean Alien "maybe". Regular xenomoprhs are the grunts/soldiers of Xenomorph species. They are the ones who do the killing and the groundwork. Their purpose is to defend the Queen, by any means.

Last edited: