Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I thought NRS has already decided who's a fan or not.
Here's the flow chart:

Did you like Jax's Mk11 ending?
|
|
|
V
No
|
|
|
V
Not a fan.

So it's kinda redundant for you guys to argue. It's already been decided.

Welp, we'll be getting some Nightwolf info on Thursday, per Boon's Twitter.

As for waiting for DLC, if I've waited for 22 years for an original Fujin with new Fatalities, what's another few months (if the data mining is real)?

Hey I got 4 characters in this video game collectively ruined. You're next!

Damn near every post you've made since you signed up here has called into question how much of an MK fan you really are. Last time I checked, being a fan meant being a fan of the brand, and I'm most definitely calling your brand loyalty into question.

I'm going to ask this. Do you want the Mortal Kombat brand to fail commercially at all? If the answer is anything other than "FVCK NO", then that means you hate the MK brand.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

But what if the brand hates him? Asking the real questions here!

I'm not the one who ever threatened to boycott MK at any point. You did, and THAT is what calls your fanhood into question. A true fan does his/her part in ensuring the success of the brand unconditionally, and at all times.

I knew you had nothing.

Loyalty is for those that respect their fans. Respect has to be mutual. If devs literally shit on someone who invested their money and most importantly time, then they deserve no respect.

You know ironically I would have tried MK11, cause I had the gift from a friend. But once devs opened their mouths and started talking shit, that was it.

"unconditionally, and at all times."

So basically you like being a mindless wallet, and even if they mock you, you will kiss their ass. I am glad we could straighten this out. There is nothing to talk about with you then. A drone doesn't have independent opinion anyway.

Hey I got 4 characters in this video game collectively ruined. You're next!

Sorry to hear than, man.

I've got 5 characters that I constantly love to play as in MK11 and haven't put the game down since day 1, so if Fujin is a bust then it is what it is, and I'll just have to accept the fact that this was his 1 shot and it's over for him.
If he ends up being as awesome as Shang Tsung is and as cool as Nightwolf looks, so far, then I'll be in for a treat.
Either way, I'm not gonna give up having fun with an entire game because 1 character may have been ruined for me.

I knew you had nothing.

Loyalty is for those that respect their fans. Respect has to be mutual. If devs literally shit on someone who invested their money and most importantly time, then they deserve no respect.

You know ironically I would have tried MK11, cause I had the gift from a friend. But once devs opened their mouths and started talking shit, that was it.

"unconditionally, and at all times."

So basically you like being a mindless wallet, and even if they mock you, you will kiss their ass. I am glad we could straighten this out. There is nothing to talk about with you then. A drone doesn't have independent opinion anyway.

It is literally impossible to hate Mortal Kombat and be a Mortal Kombat fan at the same time. Your posts during the entire MK11 cycle have led me to believe which of the two categories you fall into; that you hate Mortal Kombat. Can you at least be transparent about whether or not you actually do hate it as it stands right now, or even offer a rebuttal to me saying that you legitimately hate MK? Can you at least tell us whether or not it's true that you legitimately want MK to fail? I mean, your posts do lead to such conclusions.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear than, man.

Meh, who cares. None of it matters anyways considering the god awful story mode and its ending :lol: Whatever happens in the next game is going to be a yet another reboot, with characters probably completely redone again.

And I'm not waiting centuries for the story mode to get consistent!

Whatever happens in the next game is going to be a yet another reboot, with characters probably completely redone again.

Unfortunately, I got that same feeling with the ending of MK11.
Yet another fvcking reboot for MK12, with MK11
Spoiler:
leaving us at a temporal Armageddon, yet again. FML.

On the positive side, if it's another MK9 type of reboot, then everyone who was complaining about Reptile, Ermac, Smoke, Rain and Mileena being gone will probably get their wish.
At this point, yeah, I've lost faith in their writing getting any better, and that's even with Kittelsen helping out in MK11.

I don't really care to see a Trilogy 3.0 with MK12, but it appears to be headed in that direction.
3 games, then rinse and repeat and hit the reset button.
I'd be genuinely shocked if that doesn't happen, and if that's the case then MK11 will have been my last MK pre-order.

It is literally impossible to hate Mortal Kombat and be a Mortal Kombat fan at the same time. Your posts during the entire MK11 cycle have led me to believe which of the two categories you fall into; that you hate Mortal Kombat. Can you at least be transparent about whether or not you actually do hate it as it stands right now, or even offer a rebuttal to me saying that you legitimately hate MK? Can you at least tell us whether or not it's true that you legitimately want MK to fail? I mean, your posts do lead to such conclusions.

Sigh... I should be better man and just ignore your sorry ass...

First of all. What kind of moronic thinking is that? You hate MK11? You hate all of the MK! MK4, MK Deadly Alliance, Deception, MK9. Best MK games I played and will always have a special place for me. MKX? Shit experience. MK11? Garbage, not worth even trying (personal opinion)

"Your posts during ENTIRE MK11 cycle led me to believe..."

Your memory led me to be surprised that you still remember your name. During the announcement of MK11, I was CAUTIOUS. Literally said. I AM GONNA WAIT AND SEE. And for a good reason. I really dislike reminding the stuff, that I kept talking for thousands of times. But after MKX I would have to be seriously stupid, to be blindly optimistic. And was I wrong? Hell no. PC again got kicked hard in the ass. Remember SHREDDER? Dude swore to me in blood and all of the deities, that everything will be fine. That NRS/WB won't allow another MKX to happen. 3 weeks after launch of MK11. Dude literally told me "They should burn".

And that's just technical issues. MK11 brought nothing to the table. No innovation, no progress technology wise. Using some ancient engine, while making excuses that made even the most rookie indies cringe. So no. I don't like MK11. Yeah I would have preferred if they got hit hard financially for their comments, but they got what they wanted. Huge sales in the first 2 months. They got their short term profits. And you got your dream. MK turned into Call of Duty of fighting games. You will see MK12 soon enough.

But man, seriously, YOU lying to my face. Yah think, I don't remember what I wrote? You can go back through this thread entire history and you will see me being cautious, then skeptical, and then I went hard on that thing, once more info was available.

For full transformation you can even go back to MKX thread. My messages will clearly show how from extreme fanboy, I turned into what I am now. They will also show that you're either a scumbag liar/delusional or you're missing some screws.

To be honest, I don't owe you any explanation, but in this case I gotta make sure that you don't get away with lying and your delusions.

MK4, MK Deadly Alliance, Deception, MK9. Best MK games I played and will always have a special place for me. MKX? Shit experience. MK11? Garbage, not worth even trying (personal opinion)

You … actually think that Deadly Alliance and Deception are better games than MK11? How so?

Last edited:
It is literally impossible to hate Mortal Kombat and be a Mortal Kombat fan at the same time.

I'm sorry, but that's bullshit.

Being a fan doesn't mean that you blindly follow the brand into whatever path it takes. When Resident Evil 4 got released, I was disappointed, at Resident Evil 5 I cringed. At Resident Evil 6, I was disgusted and didn't lose a chance to speak ill of the brand. The IP I loved as much as MK had turned into a co-op Call-of-duty wannabe with zombies and completely deviated from its original formula of horror and isolation.

When RE7 came out, I became a happy fan once more and with RE2make I was ecstatic. A fan can be pissed with the brand and always lurk for a return to form. Which is exactly what happened with me and Resident Evil.

Misucra clearly does not see in MKX and 11 what he used to see in the older games. You are free to disagree with his opinion (an opinion about the quality of a product is really hard to be labeled as 'fact' so one can't be 'wrong' for liking or disliking MK11), but calling him a non-fan for voicing his dislike for the current course of the franchise does not make him any less of a fan than you or me. Yes, it's annoying to listen and read about a person ing and moaning about something you like (because it subconsciously challenges your own tastes and vices) but respecting it is all about maturing and growing up.

Just please … don't play the 'true fan' card. It's … kinda lame.

Last edited:
You … actually think that Deadly Alliance and Deception are better games than MK11? How so?

I don't think it is fair to compare them now, due tech difference, but if I were to compare other things like atmosphere, stages, and entire gameplay. Yah, it is far superior.

Deadly Alliance was a massive leap from MK4 in graphcis department. And while it didn't stand out much with anything else, it was a damn good experience and laid a groundwork for more.

As for Deception... OHOHO. First of all... Content. Puzzle Kombat, Chess Kombat. Silly modes, but actually added to the game. Then obviously the KONQUEST. That's how you do a story mode. I think I spent around 20 hours, to beat it. Tons of secrets, hidden dialogues. What does MK11 story mode offer? Cinematic experience and cheesy one liners? The Krypt was pretty much similar to MKX one. At least similar feeling.

I also loved 3D fighting aspect. Yeah controls haven't aged well, but even now it is still fun to jump back in time from time.

And the stages, man. The stages. Yeah they aren't as detailed as MK11 ones (obviously), but you know what still makes them superior? They feel ALIVE. I think one of my favorite stages was Nethership. You could use hanging corpses as weapons during the fight. Which would be both awesome and extremely funny if your opponent kicks one and misses you, and gets slammed himself by the same corpse. Other stages also had their fair share of dangers. There was something blood pumping about having to fight on falling cliffs.

MK11 on other hand? What it has to offer. Towers of Time? All of those towers are just Test Your Luck. The Krypt is... looks pretty, but is destroyed by this idiotic RNG Lootbox like system, that makes people groan. I have yet to see a person smiling, while going through MK11 Krypt. Story mode... like I said. One big cinematic animation.

Stages... I am not gonna deny some of them look nice. But that's all. They look nice. It is just a background picture. I legit hoped that MK11 will try going back to 3D fighting, but... welp 2.5 again.

In short I am a past relic that is ing and moaning in the background. If you were to adjust the volume just right, you will see me fade away into the distance. While Tekken 7 help with fun gameplay, I still miss MK like brutality. Though now I know, I am not gonna see another 3D MK. Pigs will start flying faster, than that will happen.

Unfortunately, I got that same feeling with the ending of MK11.
Yet another fvcking reboot for MK12, with MK11
Spoiler:
leaving us at a temporal Armageddon, yet again. FML.

On the positive side, if it's another MK9 type of reboot, then everyone who was complaining about Reptile, Ermac, Smoke, Rain and Mileena being gone will probably get their wish.
At this point, yeah, I've lost faith in their writing getting any better, and that's even with Kittelsen helping out in MK11.

I don't really care to see a Trilogy 3.0 with MK12, but it appears to be headed in that direction.
3 games, then rinse and repeat and hit the reset button.
I'd be genuinely shocked if that doesn't happen, and if that's the case then MK11 will have been my last MK pre-order.

I thought Kittelsen was the sole reason why the MK story just turned into regurgitated Capeshit nonsense. It all started with X and those God damn comics.

Skarlet: blood construct, pretty much like Ermac. Interesting concept, great design imo. Great base to build a strong character from.
Skarlet in X (comics): just wants to master "blood magic", whatever the hell. Remember how OP it was for no reason? Design got worse, but at least her powers were still consistent with the last game.
Skarlet in 11: Turned from a golem into this starving girl who now mastered blood magic. What about the comic where she asked Reiko to teach her?? Does Kittelsen not remember what he wrote 4 years ago? Design completely butchered, powers remade into some incoherent Vampire. SJWism is part to blame here.

Jade in 9: Best friend of Kitana, very loyal to both Shao Kahn and her. It's exactly as she was from previous games. Great character, awesome design. Ending was very interesting.
X: Brief mention in Kitana's ending. Couldn't expect less from Jade.
11: Doesn't really give a shit about Kitana, as mentioned by Kitana. :lol: Then that God awful love subplot with Kotal. It was never mentioned or hinted in previous games. Not even in X where Kotal had interactions with Kitana, it just was pulled from someone's ass because as he said in Twitter: "I did it because I could". And then the final turd: "hey remember that woman in Jade's ending? IT'S HER MUM!!!" :rofl: Design completely ruined, boring Capeshit MMO diarrhoea. Once again we all know who's to blame for that.

Kotal in X: Interesting concept. Yeah he did some stupid shit in the story mode but the potential was there. Comics proved as such. Basically a massive guy who'd sacrifice everything to protect Outworld.

11: From Kahn to Kuck. Just utterly humiliated at every turn, almost always by women :lol: Beaten up, killed, almost died, broken back, ordered what to do, and then just gave up his throne like he didn't care. Essentially disregarding everything he has done in previous game. Speaking of which, remember how he said "the Tarkatans are long gone"? Once again Kittelsen writing at its best. He got raided by Tarkatans in the previous game, but now they are "long gone" but not really as then shown in the game itself. Design was made worse, why does he turn into a cat? Never explained.

It just goes on and on. The writing was so bad you couldn't tell the difference between some virgin's fangirl "I ship this!!" pile of puke you'd find on fanfiction.net, or an actual paid professional with industry experience.

I don't think it is fair to compare them now, due tech difference, but if I were to compare other things like atmosphere, stages, and entire gameplay. Yah, it is far superior.

Deadly Alliance was a massive leap from MK4 in graphcis department. And while it didn't stand out much with anything else, it was a damn good experience and laid a groundwork for more.

As for Deception... OHOHO. First of all... Content. Puzzle Kombat, Chess Kombat. Silly modes, but actually added to the game. Then obviously the KONQUEST. That's how you do a story mode. I think I spent around 20 hours, to beat it. Tons of secrets, hidden dialogues. What does MK11 story mode offer? Cinematic experience and cheesy one liners? The Krypt was pretty much similar to MKX one. At least similar feeling.

I also loved 3D fighting aspect. Yeah controls haven't aged well, but even now it is still fun to jump back in time from time.

And the stages, man. The stages. Yeah they aren't as detailed as MK11 ones (obviously), but you know what still makes them superior? They feel ALIVE. I think one of my favorite stages was Nethership. You could use hanging corpses as weapons during the fight. Which would be both awesome and extremely funny if your opponent kicks one and misses you, and gets slammed himself by the same corpse. Other stages also had their fair share of dangers. There was something blood pumping about having to fight on falling cliffs.

MK11 on other hand? What it has to offer. Towers of Time? All of those towers are just Test Your Luck. The Krypt is... looks pretty, but is destroyed by this idiotic RNG Lootbox like system, that makes people groan. I have yet to see a person smiling, while going through MK11 Krypt. Story mode... like I said. One big cinematic animation.

Stages... I am not gonna deny some of them look nice. But that's all. They look nice. It is just a background picture. I legit hoped that MK11 will try going back to 3D fighting, but... welp 2.5 again.

In short I am a past relic that is ing and moaning in the background. If you were to adjust the volume just right, you will see me fade away into the distance. While Tekken 7 help with fun gameplay, I still miss MK like brutality. Though now I know, I am not gonna see another 3D MK. Pigs will start flying faster, than that will happen.

Well, I won't deny that mode-wise, Deception is the better game. As for gameplay, I personally consider it grossly inferior. As for the stages, they were TOO interactive for my tastes (a good-timed throw could end a round in 3 secs, which may sound cool initially, but it made you keep an eye on stage hazards as much as in your opponent, which in the end is too distracting for my tastes.

I still think that MK11 is the best MK game, fighting wise and visual wise, as I also believe it had a solid story mode, rebooting ending aside.

My only gripes with MK11 is the multiple off-stage retcons that have occurred both character-wise and story-wise, which is kinda lazy, even though some changes were for the best. I prefer MK11 Sindel's bio, but I don't like how they retconned it without saying anything.

I also dislike the fact that the devs seem incapable of following through with their own canon. 16-Bit said that Shang Tsung was captured by Kronika then escaped when she died, yet in numerous intros dialogues he declares himself to be her henchman. Very, very amateurish work.

I also didn't like the fact that skins do not affect dialogues, as opposed to MKX. Revenant skin Liu Kang speaks as if he's human Liu Kang which ruins suspension of disbelief.

Well, I won't deny that mode-wise, Deception is the better game. As for gameplay, I personally consider it grossly inferior. As for the stages, they were TOO interactive for my tastes (a good-timed throw could end a round in 3 secs, which may sound cool initially, but it made you keep an eye on stage hazards as much as in your opponent, which in the end is too distracting for my tastes.

I still think that MK11 is the best MK game, fighting wise and visual wise, as I also believe it had a solid story mode, rebooting ending aside.

My only gripes with MK11 is the multiple off-stage retcons that have occurred both character-wise and story-wise, which is kinda lazy, even though some changes were for the best. I prefer MK11 Sindel's bio, but I don't like how they retconned it without saying anything.

I also dislike the fact that the devs seem incapable of following through with their own canon. 16-Bit said that Shang Tsung was captured by Kronika then escaped when she died, yet in numerous intros dialogues he declares himself to be her henchman. Very, very amateurish work.

I also didn't like the fact that skins do not affect dialogues, as opposed to MKX. Revenant skin Liu Kang speaks as if he's human Liu Kang which ruins suspension of disbelief.

Hey more power to you. You like MK11, that is good and zero sarcasm added to that. I personally just dig a different style it seems. I said it before and I will say it now. If someone is able to enjoy current MK that is great and I don't think they are less because of that. I personally find it lacking in many aspects, especially considering that it is 2019 already.... but the standards have dropped for games everywhere. Now making a working game is considered a historic achievement.

As for me sticking around, even with my pure hate for MK11. I think at this point i am hanging out in this forum just for the community (minus certain elements)

I thought Kittelsen was the sole reason why the MK story just turned into regurgitated Capeshit nonsense. It all started with X and those God damn comics.

Skarlet: blood construct, pretty much like Ermac. Interesting concept, great design imo. Great base to build a strong character from.
Skarlet in X (comics): just wants to master "blood magic", whatever the hell. Remember how OP it was for no reason? Design got worse, but at least her powers were still consistent with the last game.
Skarlet in 11: Turned from a golem into this starving girl who now mastered blood magic. What about the comic where she asked Reiko to teach her?? Does Kittelsen not remember what he wrote 4 years ago? Design completely butchered, powers remade into some incoherent Vampire. SJWism is part to blame here.

Jade in 9: Best friend of Kitana, very loyal to both Shao Kahn and her. It's exactly as she was from previous games. Great character, awesome design. Ending was very interesting.
11: Doesn't really give a shit about Kitana, as mentioned by Kitana. Then that God awful love subplot with Kotal. It was never mentioned or hinted in previous games. Not even in X where Kotal had interactions with Kitana, it just was pulled from someone's ass because as he said in Twitter: "I did it because I could". And then the final turd: "hey remember that woman in Jade's ending? IT'S HER MUM!!!" :rofl: Design completely ruined, boring Capeshit MMO diarrhoea. Once again we all know who's to blame for that.

Kotal in X: Interesting concept. Yeah he did some stupid shit in the story mode but the potential was there. Comics proved as such. Basically a massive guy who'd sacrifice everything to protect Outworld.

11: From Kahn to Kuck. Just utterly humiliated at every turn, almost always by women Beaten up, killed, almost died, broken back, ordered what to do, and then just gave up his throne like he didn't care. Essentially disregarding everything he has done in previous game. Speaking of which, remember how he said "the Tarkatans are long gone"? Once again Kittelsen writing at its best. He got raided by Tarkatans in the previous game, but now they are "long gone" but not really as then shown in the game itself. Design was made worse, why does he turn into a cat? Never explained.

It just goes on and on. The writing was so bad you couldn't tell the difference between some virgin's fangirl "I ship this!!" pile of puke you'd find on fanfiction.net, or an actual paid professional with industry experience.
Kittelsen is a rookie who doesn't know jack shit about Mortal Kombat! Leave the story writing to those who were there in the 90s, and only those who were there in the 90s!

I'm sorry, but that's bullshit.

Being a fan doesn't mean that you blindly follow the brand into whatever path it takes. When Resident Evil 4 got released, I was disappointed, at Resident Evil 5 I cringed. At Resident Evil 6, I was disgusted and didn't lose a chance to speak ill of the brand. The IP I loved as much as MK had turned into a co-op Call-of-duty wannabe with zombies and completely deviated from its original formula of horror and isolation.

When RE7 came out, I became a happy fan once more and with RE2make I was ecstatic. A fan can be pissed with the brand and always lurk for a return to form. Which is exactly what happened with me and Resident Evil.

Misucra clearly does not see in MKX and 11 what he used to see in the older games. You are free to disagree with his opinion (an opinion about the quality of a product is really hard to be labeled as 'fact' so one can't be 'wrong' for liking or disliking MK11), but calling him a non-fan for voicing his dislike for the current course of the franchise does not make him any less of a fan than you or me. Yes, it's annoying to listen and read about a person ing and moaning about something you like (because it subconsciously challenges your own tastes and vices) but respecting it is all about maturing and growing up.

Just please … don't play the 'true fan' card. It's … kinda lame.

Those who turn against the brand are those who have been bandwagon fans from the start.

11: Doesn't really give a shit about Kitana, as mentioned by Kitana. :lol: Then that God awful love subplot with Kotal. It was never mentioned or hinted in previous games. Not even in X where Kotal had interactions with Kitana, it just was pulled from someone's ass because as he said in Twitter: "I did it because I could". And then the final turd: "hey remember that woman in Jade's ending? IT'S HER MUM!!!" :rofl: Design completely ruined, boring Capeshit MMO diarrhoea. Once again we all know who's to blame for that.

11: From Kahn to Kuck. Just utterly humiliated at every turn, almost always by women :lol: Beaten up, killed, almost died, broken back, ordered what to do, and then just gave up his throne like he didn't care. Essentially disregarding everything he has done in previous game. Speaking of which, remember how he said "the Tarkatans are long gone"? Once again Kittelsen writing at its best. He got raided by Tarkatans in the previous game, but now they are "long gone" but not really as then shown in the game itself. Design was made worse, why does he turn into a cat? Never explained.

I agree with you 100% regarding Skarlet and Jade's retoconning in that I disliked it and now Sindel's DLC bio is also being retconned to have always been at Shao Kahn's side and helping him, so it's upsetting to see that story-wise MK9 was shat on in that regard.
The whole need for Quan Chi to resurrect her was because she died and safeguarded EarthRealm so that it wouldn't suffer the same the that Edenia had.

As for the Kotal Kahn / Jade love triangle, I'm actually not surprised since Midway / NRS has done this type of stuff before with making new characters as if they had "been there all along" with Quan Chi during Mythologies, D'Vorah during the MKII past in MKX and now this shit where Kotal was being tortured by Shao Kahn and was Sindel's bodyguard.

Y'know, speaking of Kotal being inserted into the past, the whole Kotal being Sindel's bodyguard would have worked nicely if they would have found a way to keep it with the MK9 events and integrate it into the story, but no.
For example, how cool would it have been if since Kotal was Sindel's bodyguard, that he sees Shang Tsung creating Mileena and goes to tell Sindel? Sindel then not wanting for Edenia to suffer kills herself making the Ward on EarthRealm and Kotal Kahn wrongfully gets accused of killing the Queen. THAT shit right there would have made the integration of Sindel into MK11 much better and given Kotal a cool little backstory that could be used in her MK11 bio, but nope, let's screw her bio up further.

As for the Tarkatans, unfortunately I cough that shit up to Kronika and her time manipulating bullshit.
I'm a HUGE fan of Back To The Future, but this is 1 of the main reasons why I absolutely LOATHE when people can't do time travel in a way that makes some sense.
Goro dies in MK11, just because, despite the damn fact that we just was the fvcker alive in the MKX comics after seeking help from Daegon by turning Kenshi over to him, and he was alive and well in the MKX game. So, they just retconned the shit out of Goro being in MKX or the MKX comics by saying that when Shang TSung died in MK9, "so did everyone else on the Island?" Lazy shit, but ok.

Then, to top all of that wonderful shit off, NONE OF IT EVEN FREAKING MATTERS!!!
It's like they saw what they were writing and were like "Oh, shit, since we screwed that up, we might as well hit the reset button."
Wonderful.
So, now, not only does nothing that ever happened even matter, but they also retconned the 1 MOTHERFVCKING thing that was actually constant in MK9, MKX and MK11, and that was the whole Mythologies: Sub-Zero story of him stealing the amulet for Shinnok, Fujin's involvement, Sareena, etc, etc, etc.
All of it gone with the reset button because of goddamn Kronika setting everything back to the Prehistoric Age.
Don't get we wrong, that stage is probably 1 of my favorites in MK11, but the Prehistoric Age, really?!?
Exaggerate much, NRS?
Like, you couldn't have reset it to the time of the Great Kung Lao or when Shinnok defeated Lucifer to take the throne from him?
None of that cool MK lore could have been further explored?

Kittelsen is a rookie who doesn't know jack shit about Mortal Kombat! Leave the story writing to those who were there in the 90s, and only those who were there in the 90s!

Yeah, well some of those writers and Tobias are gone and don't work at NRS, so were kind of stuck with Vogel in that regards, and his whole Sindel killing off a ton of the roster in MK9 wasn't some of the best writing that he's done either.
We're just going to have to accept the fact that the story isn't going to really get any better from here on out.

Last edited:
Just because you hate the current state of the franchise doesn't mean that you want it to burn entirely.

Personally I think MK11 is one of the worst MK games. My respect for Ed went down after he did that notorious Playboy interview :lol: But I doubt he cares, or anyone else at NRS. Same way they don't care if you continue sucking their peepee's on barely alive Internet forums.

Those who turn against the brand are those who have been bandwagon fans from the start.

That doesn't even remotely make sense.

People become fans of a franchise for different reasons. If I became a fan of MK because, say, I like fighting games, and MK12 changes genres and becomes a real-time strategy game, am I less of a fan for disliking it? Should I keep liking it even though it clearly stopped being something that I liked?

I agree with Misucra on this one - you're talking about blind fanboyism here … which is wrong on so many levels, but no reason to open THAT can of worms ...

Just because you hate the current state of the franchise doesn't mean that you want it to burn entirely.

Personally I think MK11 is one of the worst MK games. My respect for Ed went down after he did that notorious Playboy interview But I doubt he cares, or anyone else at NRS. Same way they don't care if you continue sucking their peepee's on barely alive Internet forums.

The people who do want the franchise to burn entirely are the people I legitimately hate. As for the whole "lost respect for Boon" thing, I must ask; where would MK be in the first place if it weren't for him? The simple answer is, completely nonexistent.