Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

21immortal.jpg
This is the FIRST petition for the release of the track "Immortal" by 21 Savage!

[Featured on the Mortal Kombat 11 Official Trailer]

We are starting this petition to demonstrate that the release of this song will not only be awesome for all of the eager fans still waiting in heavy anticipation, but that it will also be greatly profitable to the artists, producers, and all interested parties in the Industry.

Get their attention today and sign!
F@#$ the haters!!!!
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/21-immortal

**THESE NUMBERS WILL BE SHOWN TO 21 SAVAGE.**

Don't know if I'd care to sign the petition but I do want the song to release cause I love it now after listening to it repeatedly. Plus someone here said the second verse of the song would mention people like Jax but I'm not sure if the was the Sonya Bland Sock Account or someone else.

Todd Mcfarlane said that more news of Spawn in MK11 will be out soon. I think they will show him off at Comic Con in July.

Yep.
Probably Sindel as the July DLC character (given Stephanie’s excitement about her being next, with a July trailer for Spawn and August release.

I think the first two Kombat Passes will look like will be:

KP1:
Shang Tsung
Nightwolf
Sindel
Spawn
T-800
Joker

KP2:
Fujin
Sheeva
Ash
???
???
???

The last three could be Cryax and Sektor because they have data for their endings. We will probably get one more guest for KP2 as well like Doomslayer (Doomguy) or Robocop.

LOOOL, this guy was spot on with KP1!!!

He posted this before the game was released!!!

I don’t know how Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sheeva or any of the guests (aside from Spawn) are obvious?

Shang, Nightwolf and Sheeva weren’t among the most requested DLC characters, AT ALL.
The most requested DLC characters for MKX were Sindel, Rain, Baraka, Jade, Spawn, Noob Saibot, Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke.

It was pretty obvious prediction to be honest.

Not really obvious. We have been asking for Spawn since MK9 so it has always been a toss up as to whether or not he'd get in. DC doesn't like their characters getting slaughtered so Joker being in it was a huge surprise to many. I also remember more people think Michael Myers or Chucky would be the guest character, not Terminator.

Give the guy his props for predicting flawlessly.

If those dialogue leaks involving her backstory are true, then Sindel is not canon in this game.

Yeah, but DLC characters aren't always canon for the game that they show up in, though?

Bo Rai Cho and Tanya for MKX, yes.
Tremor, somewhat.
Sektor was playable in MKX via Triborg despite being dead in the story line, and Cyber Smoke and Cyber Sub-Zero were just added fanfare.
The guest characters, definitely not canon.

I don't know who else here has this on the X1, but Shang Tsung is now available on that system for those that bought the KP.

I’m wondering if they’ll have a DLC character Tower to play as Shang Tsung, later on today, like they did with the MKX DLC characters.

I cannot believe Sindel was just another traitor like Tanya while she was alive. I expected her to be A LOT better in terms of character.

MK11 currently best selling title of 2019.

https://venturebeat.com/2019/06/18/may-2019-npd-the-end-of-a-generation/

“Mortal Kombat 11 repeated as the best-selling game of the month and is now the best-selling game of 2019 year to date,” said Piscatella. “Month 2 sales of Mortal Kombat 11 nearly doubled the comparable sales of any other Mortal Kombat game in the history of the franchise. Mortal Kombat 11 was the best-selling game of May on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.”

I cannot believe Sindel was just another traitor like Tanya while she was alive. I expected her to be A LOT better in terms of character.
And this is why you do not, under any circumstances, ruin backstories that were firmly established in the KLASSIC MK games. She was brainwashed by Quan Chi postmortem; anything to the contrary is completely non-canon, end of story. In fact, making Sindel a traitor is the absolute worst tampering of the established canon since MKSM.

And people wonder why I prefer clones of MK1, MK2, and UMK3 over modern MK? Bullshit like this is Exhibit B!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

So I decided to look at Sindel's leaked bio. The writing for this game get's more suspect by the day. I wrote this story back in 2016 with Sindel also being a traitor (though the idea was around before then as seen in my stories Compromise near the end and Redemption also near the end). She has never had that type of personality prior to this game and the retcon is very irresponsible and makes me fear the cannon of every MK afterwards especially with the multiple timeline gimmick that makes every game, TV show, Movie, comic, and ending canon.