Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I think the DLC will be the orders the names were shown in the Shang Tsung trailer.

July - Nightwolf
August - Sindel
September - Spawn
October - Ash(would make sense as it's not only Halloween, but Bruce Campbell has an AOD event that month)
November - Terminator(upcoming movie comes out that month)

I'd agree with you, but when Tyler mentioned upcoming stuff on the last Shang Tsung Kombat Kast Stephanie had said "Sindel!" and was really enthusiastic about it, so it's probably safe to say that Sindel is next.

She'll probably be the July character, followed by Nightwolf.

I'd agree with you, but when Tyler mentioned upcoming stuff on the last Shang Tsung Kombat Kast Stephanie had said "Sindel!" and was really enthusiastic about it, so it's probably safe to say that Sindel is next.

She'll probably be the July character, followed by Nightwolf.

I really hope she's next! Based on her leak dialogues, I can see her being like a DOMINATRIX! She may be like Ivy from Soul Calibur. I can't wait to kick butt with her... LITERALLY! ;)

As has always been the case, I'll believe these "leaks" when I see actual proof of them being true.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

As has always been the case, I'll believe these "leaks" when I see actual proof of them being true.

So the intro dialogues of Shang Tsung in his trailer and his Kombat Kast being 100% identical with those datamined in the Switch version isn't enough proof for you?

People think one of the DLC guest is Sweet Tooth despite Ed saying no more console exclusives. It would make no sense that the PS4 gets 6 DLC fighters while the versions get 5.

People think one of the DLC guest is Sweet Tooth despite Ed saying no more console exclusives. It would make no sense that the PS4 gets 6 DLC fighters while the versions get 5.

Agreed, I've said this before but console exclusive characters do nothing for the FGC. One You'll never see them in tournament due to them being banned Two they'll just divide the community and three, that would kill any possible chance of crossplay in the future. Kratos in mk9 was cool but IMO he wasn't vital to the success of the ps3 version.

Kratos was horse shit that shouldn’t have taken up a main roster spot, in the first place, imho.
MK9 was the only game in the last 3 games (imo) where Rain should have been on that main roster.

As for guests, in general, they’d have to come up with 3 different console exclusives if they really wanted to please everyone.

Regarding SweetTooth, the coincidences with Bruce Campbell first denying and now saying that he has to “check out” MK11 are just too big, not to mention the data mining.
He’s (Ash Williams) all but confirmed at this point.

Where are these leaks you guys are talking about because I would love to read this stuff

I believe that Dynasty (or 1 of those ridiculous YouTubers) did a video highlighting the bio from the WB press release.
I’ll try to see if I can find it, but the gist of it was that Sindel was evil all along and willingly supported Shao Kahn, which goes against everything that she did from the start.
I’ll cough it up to being an alternate timeline, a delusional Sindel or the product of Kronika messing with timeline shenanigans.

Last edited:
I’ll try to see if I can find it, but the gist of it was that Sindel was evil all along and willingly supported Shao Kahn, which goes against everything that she did from the start.
I’ll cough it up to being an alternate timeline, a delusional Sindel or the product of Kronika messing with timeline shenanigans.

I'd rather cough it up to NRS fixing what's not broken.

Last edited:
I'd rather cough it up to NRS fixing what's not broken.

Well, yeah, but I mean the in-game explanation / lore minute that Stephanie will explain in the next Kombat Kast as to why that BS is suddenly canon in MK11.
Speaking of them not properly explaining thing in MK11, did they ever explain in a Kombat Kast how Goro just ended up dead even though he was alive and will in the MKX comics and MKX game itself?

Is NRS going to be at E3?

Yes.
Rigo, Tyler and Stephanie have all said that they’re going to E3.
Don’t know who else is going, but I imagine that Ed would be there since WB will have a booth with MK11, and supposedly people there will get to play as Shang Tsung.

Looks like I got my Platinum Trophy for MK11.

77cd841d8e8c32e34eea390a3737cb54.jpg

Congratulations. That's what's up.
It was those tutorial trophies that caused me the most trouble. The only reason I persisted with those is because I wanted the Shao Kahn announcer voice, not even realizing that Trophies were involved. Once I got those 2, it was smooth sailing the rest of the way.