Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I can easily see Shang Tsung being the 4-in-1 Triborg character for MK11 after that tease of Twitter.
Each character in MK11 has 60 skins and 8 Brutalities, as well as custom variations in which you can swap out special moves.
Having the “missing” male ninjas in via Tsung transformations makes sense, especially since the salt would be off the charts if Chameleon made the cut but Ermac, Reptile, Rain and Smoke didn’t.

I wish people would get over Mileena already. This is like Kitana not being in MKD and Jade not being in MKX all over again. People where upset when Kitana was not in Deception. I still remember the Midway boards like yesterday.

I wish people would get over Mileena already. This is like Kitana not being in MKD and Jade not being in MKX all over again. People where upset when Kitana was not in Deception. I still remember the Midway boards like yesterday.

That’s the problem, though, that people want the same 25 characters, which leaves no room for NRS to expand the roster like they wish to do, as MKX and MK11 have shown.
If Mileena and Reptile sitting out means that Geras, Kollector or Cetrion took their place, then I’m 100% fine with that.
I don’t see why the roster has to be stuck on the entirety of the Trilogy roster, game after game.

The PR communication has been horrendous. An unexpected Gamespot stream appears twenty minutes before the reveal, then one hour, then it goes down, Tyler claims he had no idea, Gamespot said they just guessed a Kombat Kast would happen … still no word on a trailer today.

What the actual . The incompetence is staggering.

Really? I didn't know folks even complained like this back then during Deception. I always assume the bickering for characters started in MK9

Her, Jax and Frost got added into the PSP Deception game because you had fans that where upset that they where not in the main roster for the console versions.

Oh damn is the internet gonna explode. Lol.

Yup.
People are going to be a bunch of salty B!*{/-/ES over Shang Tsung, because they always need something to complain about.
I mean it’s not like we haven’t had 4-in-1 characters in NRS games like MKX and Inj2.

Haha, I told you there'd be no Fujin! Man, am I glad I gave this game a swerve.

Shang even morphs into Rain for his roundhouse kick. NRS are such dicks.