Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

My mains so far (though I'm still constantly evaluating)...

1. Cetrion

2. Jade

3. Sonya (She's FUN!)/ Shao Kahn/Skarlet (Tie for now.)

4. Kitana (She's really difficult to control but I still play as her because she's Kitana after all.)

I'd like the following new moves to be added for the following characters...

CETRION (Meteor Strike): She summons a meteor or boulder from the sky the same way Sonya Summons her K.A.T turret machine.

CETRION (Wound Healing): She basically summons drops of rain on top of her that heals her health bar. It would take 2 defense bars.

SONYA (Leg Grab): Her classic leg grab should return. The enhanced version should have a German Suplex on the second hit (similar to haw Shermie does it in King of Fighters).

SONYA (Bicycle Kick): Her classic bicycle kick should return. Enhanced version should do the kicks downwards after kicking the opponent up.

JADE (Klassic Boomerang Toss): She throws her Razorang the classic way (vertically like in MK9). The enhanced version will have the razoraing return to the opponent, hitting them twice while leaving them open for a combo.

JADE (Staff Slam): Jade will basically grab the opponent with the staff like in MK9. The enhanced version should do a pop-up, leaving the opponent open for a combo.

SKARLET (Bloody Slide): She basically slides forward like in MK9. The enhanced version should pop the opponent up for a combo.

SKARLET (Kunai Toss): She does her Kunai Toss similar to the one in MK9.

Can you post live links instead of dead ones?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

v8ll4h.png

So far, none of these characters are assist characters.

v8ll4h.png

An assist doesn't necessarily mean excluded as DLC, though, imo.
It can, but it doesn't have to mean that.
IIRC, there was a Cyrax modifier in Kustom Kombat for MKX, as well, yet he was in via Triborg.
There was also a Lin Kuei Faction Lill that also had Cyber Lin Kuei bombs (Cyber Sub and Cyrax).

v8ll4h.png

From this list I'd love to have the following as DLC...

1. Li Mei

2. Sareena

3. Khameleon

It'd also be nice to have Kira, Onaga, Motaro, Ashrah, Taven, Kintaro Hotaru, Chameleon, and/or Daegon.

The run mechanic should return by pressing the stance switch button and forward at the same time. It should have its own stamina bar too.

Last edited:
Given how they revamp Frost and Termor, I will be up for Blaze or Lei Mei back. With Blaze, stick with his MKDA design and he could have a similar play style that Firestorm did in IJ2.

Given how they revamp Frost and Termor, I will be up for Blaze or Lei Mei back. With Blaze, stick with his MKDA design and he could have a similar play style that Firestorm did in IJ2.
Another lame elemental character with an injustice vibe??!! No thank you

Enviado de meu Moto Z (2) usando o Tapatalk

I want Motaro, Sareena and Drahmin.

First time actually posting here since I got MK11. My absence should explain how I feel about the game lol

My mains: Noob-Saibot, Kabal, Shao Kahn, and Sub-Zero!

Last edited:
I want Motaro, Sareena and Drahmin.

First time actually posting here since I got MK11. My absence should explain how I feel about the game lol

My mains: Noob-Saibot, Kabal, Shao Kahn, and Sub-Zero!

We've been having great AI Battles everyday, shout out to everybody from PS is challenged to MK.

But first I must consult with the Elder Gods.

I only have one trophy left before I get Platinum on this game.
Good luck on that last one, [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION]. :)
I've done most trophies, though I don't care for the online ones.
That said, I'd like to finish up opening up the Krypt and get 100% on it, but the Kytinn Hive puzzle is still glitched for me.

Shit Cetrion lever is still stuck for me, and yes, I legitimately did the 50 Fatalities on Cetrion to get her head, spent the 10K souls for the Shinnok amulet Encorcelled Soul piece and got Kronika's amulet.:(

I'm at the point where if they don't fix it, then I may start all over again on a new profile, just to 100% the Krypt. FML.

Sup, This place has become a Ghost town :O

Long time no see? Yes this place isn't the hopping place it once was but there are still a few of us here. I'm digging MK11 but I'm only playing in small segments because we all know a patch is coming. Lord NRS giveth and Lord NRS taketh away.

Good luck on that last one, [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION]. :)
I've done most trophies, though I don't care for the online ones.
That said, I'd like to finish up opening up the Krypt and get 100% on it, but the Kytinn Hive puzzle is still glitched for me.

Shit Cetrion lever is still stuck for me, and yes, I legitimately did the 50 Fatalities on Cetrion to get her head, spent the 10K souls for the Shinnok amulet Encorcelled Soul piece and got Kronika's amulet.:(

I'm at the point where if they don't fix it, then I may start all over again on a new profile, just to 100% the Krypt. FML.

There's a good chance you won't get everything komsmetic wise once you open up the Krypt. I've restocked the entire Krypt about 5 times and still only get konsumables and gear I already have (and equipped I may add).

The Shrine is what's up.

75,000 for gear
100,000 for skins

There's a good chance you won't get everything komsmetic wise once you open up the Krypt. I've restocked the entire Krypt about 5 times and still only get konsumables and gear I already have (and equipped I may add).

The Shrine is what's up.

75,000 for gear
100,000 for skins

There is a patch koming which fixes the gear duplicates. You won't be able to receive duplicates anymore from the Krypt, ai battle, towers etc. Untill then Im not opening anything in the Krypt. Sitting on 15m koins currently