Gameinfomer getting exclusive info, along with some Cetrion footage, she looks pretty cool, got that mother earth vibe.
Long Live Mortal Kombat!!!
Not sure Rain will be in this since she's got water powers but only time will tell.
Hmm. Guess that elder god rumour was probably true then. :D
She looks amazing i guess she is the goddess of earth. Now Rain is really deconfirmed
Ehhh idk if Iím feeling her rn
She is too many things. Literally Tremor, Rain, Fujin, and Poison Ivy mashed together.
OH MY GOD SHES THE AVATAR
Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
So the rumour of Shinnok and Certrion being twins and Kronika the mother is true. I really think there will be unlockable characters. Makes sense to not use them for trophies as that would ruin the suprise.
Man I hate that fatality. She grows bigger than the earth, yet she shoots out that small ass beam? Makes no sense.
She is def an eldergod tho
Lol at people saying Cetrions fatality is too much like Injustice because of the space laser thing (not specifically here but I've been seeing the sentiment pop up), when we have fatalities like this since MK3.
Long Live Mortal Kombat!!!
She looks awesome. Her fatality made me go "Holy shit! WTF?!?!".
+ imperious female (*I like the "oujo" character arcehtypes)
+ looks OP (*I like / relate best to boss characters / leaders)
+ easier on the eyes that the other Plain Jane's the game has thrown up so far (BURN THE BRA! -- DON THE BURQA!)
+ I drive a CitroŽn (Vive la rťvolution!)
- Poison Ivy: God Mode (*objectively speaking, and even though Ivy was a quasi-main of mine in IJ2)
- NRS designer brains trust: "Anyone got any new ideas for characters..." *crickets*
- Injustice 2: Spammed from Afar Edition
- Elder Gods as lowly "mortal" combatants -- things that make you go 'hmm...' (*my boss char. fetishism notwithstanding)
7/10 -- derivative, but, still welcome in the context of the roster so far
Though she makes Fujin and Rain seem pointless..
The worst Sub-Zero on TRMKhttps://www.youtube.com/user/cory8slipknot
First of all: Cetrion looks AMAZING.
Surely one of the strongest MK characters of all time. Oh man...imagine Kronika...
Now, we know she's an Elder God, due story trailer. Look at what an Elder God on duty can make. I can only think of how many problems we would avoid If they only showed their ass...
A little bit of speculation: she obviously represents life and nature.
1. Could she be "Mother Earthrealm"? Would that makes her connected to our realm and justify why Shinnok was so eager to conquer Earth first?;
2. I wonder what happens if her fatality is performed in Outworld/Netherrealm. It would be the first time we see both from the outside (as MK9 wasn't konfirmed at all in the Nexus);
3. Stretching a lot now: she has elemental powers, and Earthrealm gods are elemental. What if Cetrion is Earthrealm gods' mother, making Shinnok Raiden's uncle and Kronika his grandmother lol (notice she has no thunder powers tho);
4. Isn't Cetrion the shimmering lady?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)