Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

:laugh:
Justice done to he who should be the ultimate villain of MK.

A shame MK4 tainted his reputation almost forever.

Even if he isn't in I think MKX - but specially MK11 - will give him his deserving role.

But if he is in then death to all lol

I would admire a lot more than I already do the commitment of NRS to make him stand his position. I just wish they extend this to more 3D characters in due time.

Agreed 100℅

Even though as a playable character Shinnok was boring and uninteresting in MK4, lore-wise I saw it day one that he was one bad son of gooch.

EDIT: gameplay wise in MK4

If the rumors turn out to be false, I agree his inclusion in MKX was more redemption any MK has ever had.

I'm not sure what's going on with Frost but looks like she might be the Shinnok of MK11 in that sense of redemption. Arthur Morgan confirmed by the way

Last edited:
Looks like shit.

- Very low quality
- Bad designs
- Owned in his own trailer
- Kotal Kuckold
- Turns into a cat for some reason

Meh. Stopped caring weeks ago. Quake has been eating all my free time as of late.

I don't get how you can like Kotal in MKX and not like him in MK11 when he seems the least changed visually out of the bunch. Yeah the trailer was stupid but his moves look really good. I guess everyone can have their own opinion though.

Who is your top 5 characters you are excited to play and least 5 characters?
Top 5: Scorpion, Noob saibot, Shao Khan, Kano and Sub zero
Least 5: Skarlet, Cassie, Jade, Cetrion and Sonya

Based on who has been confirmed...

Top 5: Cetrion, Jade, Kitana, Skarlet, and Kronika (if she's playable)/Mileena (if she's in the game).

[Honorable mentions include Sonya, Cassie, Shao Kahn, and Noob Saibot.]

Least 5: I'm not sure because I don't really know how they'd turn out if I play as them.

top 5 in no order: Kollector, Noob Saibot, D'Vorah, Shao Kahn, and Skarlet. If Shinnok is in I would replace Skarlet with him.

bottom 5 in no order: Sonya, Johnny Cage, Jax, Kano, and Scorpion (yeah i said it)

[MENTION=9871]Xenon[/MENTION]

Okay, admit it, this is funny. :D

8E5mcPh.jpg

Well we already know 2 dlc characters in the game (Shao Khan and Shang Tsung) so we have 11 other dlc characters that we are not aware of.

Wonder when we will get the trailer for the first Kombat Pack.

I don't get how you can like Kotal in MKX and not like him in MK11 when he seems the least changed visually out of the bunch. Yeah the trailer was stupid but his moves look really good. I guess everyone can have their own opinion though.
The fact that that dude is a well documented fan of Smoke Doll Toy Factory Accident Who Shall Not Be Named should tell you enough about the validity of his opinions.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

13 dlc slots, doesn't mean it has to be characters. Somebody in the comments of that post mentioned it could be the 6 dlc characters + the 6 dlc costumes + Shao Kahn = 13. That data image is for the Premium Edition, so it makes sense.

True, but I do think that a second Kombat Pass is probably going to happen. Doing another pass with 6 characters would be easy money for NRS.

Top 5: Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Noob, Raiden, and Johnny Cage/Kung Lao tied for last. Not including Scorpion as I already played as him in the Beta.

The fact that that dude is a well documented fan of Smoke Doll Toy Factory Accident Who Shall Not Be Named should tell you enough about the validity of his opinions.

Man, you keep mentioning Khrome so many times, it starts to look like you're secretely in love with him (I mean you even made a name for him), but just hide that, so you would be with cool people.

You're entitled to your opinion just like I am to mine. I've answered your question in detail, not sure what else do you want me to type.
[MENTION=18905]mandead[/MENTION]

I'm not up to speed with this game. Reptile is a jar now? :lol:

Spoiler:
b53b3e7a902b6fd2e7648844b32626281bdb35cfdd312c8384fc0f1d3ca5a95f.gif