Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

What do you think of Kotal? Looks pretty awesome to me.

Looks like shit.

- Very low quality
- Bad designs
- Owned in his own trailer
- Kotal Kuckold
- Turns into a cat for some reason

Meh. Stopped caring weeks ago. Quake has been eating all my free time as of late.

Last edited:
To celebrate the release of a new Mortal Kombat game, me and my friend made a new remix of the Theme Song. We are looking forward to fight and loose to you all online when the game arrives! We hope you like the remix, download it from the description on youtube! just a gift for you all! keep the community going much well deserved love, fatalitys & respect

Who is your top 5 characters you are excited to play and least 5 characters?
Top 5: Scorpion, Noob saibot, Shao Khan, Kano and Sub zero
Least 5: Skarlet, Cassie, Jade, Cetrion and Sonya

I honestly wish I was more excited, but I'm just not. I really wanted Rain or Fujin in this game, or maybe Smoke. :(

Top 5: Noob Saibot, Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Jacqui.

Bottom 5: Not sure. I like most of the characters so far.

Top 5: Raiden, Liu Kang, Shao Kahn, Johnny Cage, Cetrion/Noob

Bottom 5: I sincerely have not many ideas, but I don't think I'll be playing much of Baraka (haven't played much on Beta), Skarlet was good, but same of what I said earlier, Jade and Kabal were great, but I think I have already extinguished a lot of my hype of playing with them, and Jacqui looks better, but not hyped for her gameplay.

Just some honorable mentions: I played Scorpion, he was great, I expect to see more of Sub-Zero, I'm excited to see how time rewind works for Geras, really wanna make some kombos with Sonya, Cassie might be a good one, I had a good time with her (when I wasn't getting my ass kicked in the last chapter), Jax seems way better, and I do wanna play Kotal, even though he doesn't play the style I'm more comfortable with.

I have a feeling Shang Tsung might end up like Brainiac from Injustice 2 where he's unlockable but also dlc-able.

I'll still be amazed if Shinnok is in. This character is making the greatest turn-around in MK history.

Justice done to he who should be the ultimate villain of MK.

A shame MK4 tainted his reputation almost forever.

Even if he isn't in I think MKX - but specially MK11 - will give him his deserving role.

But if he is in then death to all lol

I would admire a lot more than I already do the commitment of NRS to make him stand his position. I just wish they extend this to more 3D characters in due time.

Who is your top 5 characters you are excited to play and least 5 characters?
Top 5: Scorpion, Noob saibot, Shao Khan, Kano and Sub zero
Least 5: Skarlet, Cassie, Jade, Cetrion and Sonya

Top 5: Novo Saibot, Johnny Cage, Geras, Kung Lao and Shao Kahn.

Bottom 5: cassie , sonya, jacqui, erron black and by far the worst character in mk history IMO Cetrion.

Cetrion should have been a hidden character.
Hidden very very well.

That's the risk when the same company develops two franchises in alternation.
Things start to mesh together for the worse.