Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

ACHuUab.png

Still 29 spots with no Shang tsung mmm. Could it really be some secret characters??

Easily - best new character since Taven and Daegon.

FINALLY music that fits MK well - industrial rock in vein of NiN/Sonic Mayhem, like in good old Quake games!

So Erron Black has Reptiles acid instead of Castro's. Done with this game. Sha.e because Kollector was going to be my main. SMH I'll never support NES again.

Am I fan of characters who uses random crap to fight so Kollector looks fun, however I don't like how his fatality is a retread of Mileena's from MKX with an added "Kingpin Smash"

Another three characters next week - D'Vorah is one, so wonder if Kitana and Frost are the other two.

OR MAYBE RAIN IS ONE OH PLZ

... :(

I don't understand why would they give a Reptile move to Erron Black. Reptile would look amazing this game. He is not dead and part of Kotals team. No reason whatsoever not to include him

I don't understand why would they give a Reptile move to Erron Black. Reptile would look amazing this game. He is not dead and part of Kotals team. No reason whatsoever not to include him

As much as it sucks, it's possible Reptile got an offscreen death. An IGN article mentioned that some "Fan favorite" characters get killed off in the beginning of story.

Can someone explain to me where the whole "Erron has Reptile's acid" is coming from.

Erron collects random shit in his travels. It's why he had sand grenades and a tarkatan sword in MKX

Well I feel sorry for Reptile fans, he wasn't my favorite but I know the feeling of a main not showing up. Meanwhile my boi Erron never looked good before and he actually has a decent fatality.

So Erron Black has Reptiles acid instead of Castro's. Done with this game. Sha.e because Kollector was going to be my main. SMH I'll never support NES again.

Didn't know you hated a nintendo console that much :p

Also on the whole Reptile dead thing, the fan-favorite mentioned by IGN ain't him, so for now I think he's safe in terms of story death.

Kollector looks dope, def the strongest design of the 3 new characters.

Erron looking sick, but did they change his voice?