Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Does anybody have a moves list for the five beta fighters? I have to look during an online match. That sucks.
It was worse in the last beta, where only the online mode was playable. Whoever had the bright idea to not have any offline modes playable when I'm trying to study the damn moves list is on drugs.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Been playing the beta for the past two days, and while still need better or fix my control, I got the hang of the shorter kombos and better understanding of Krushing Blows and the custom variation system. Also the fatalities are gruesomely beautiful.

It was worse in the last beta, where only the online mode was playable. Whoever had the bright idea to not have any offline modes playable when I'm trying to study the damn moves list is on drugs.

I'm sure someone found that there was a 2 person tower in the last beta. Either way there's a 5 person one now for everyone :D

Maining Jade. Dont like the fact that you cant combo after her Vault cancel. She already has minuscule combo potential (which is a problem of coursw). She has string you cant combo after. I'm not saying no crazy MKX combo no that shit is cheesy but damn give the something.

Jade has only one crazy combo, but that only can occur when either 124 krushing blow or kounter D2 krushing blow occurs. But also her strings must be input very quickly.

It's just like everyone was saying. It feels weird at first, but after you adjust the game feels amazing. Trip guarding with Kabal's b1 is one of the sexiest feelings in the game

Kabal feels great. I went 6/0 till I faced a good Scorpion. Got a brutality and fatality on him until he figured me out. Dude teabagged me when I had barely any health and heat of the moment I gave him a quitality. Ugh.

Anyway, Kabal and Jade, really digging it can't wait for an actual practice mode!

(BTW for some reason the klassic 5 fight offline tower takes like 10 minutes for it to be selectable same as Jade and Kabal. Thought that was odd.)

It's just like everyone was saying. It feels weird at first, but after you adjust the game feels amazing. Trip guarding with Kabal's b1 is one of the sexiest feelings in the game

I'm not on the beta at the moment but is that b1 like his hook grab move from MK9? I saw he had a basic attack like that mid fight but didn't realized how I did it. Another reason I'm anxious for practice mode.

Last edited:

To be fair a beta is to see how well the online portion works, the fact that we get a single player portion in the beta at all is really nice. If it were a demo you'd be right but a beta isn't really meant for single player.

There is an offline portion.

Not joking, for some reason it takes a few minutes but klassic tower will show up unlocked along with Jade and Kabal.

Skarlet needs some serious nerf. Why every move she has got to give her health back and almost every launcher string is safe

What's the point of the short hop?

Some characters don't have overheads, so they use these. Also good for whiff punishing lows since you can cancel a shorthop with an air special. Scorpion can get a whole combo if he reads a d4

Skarlet needs some serious nerf. Why every move she has got to give her health back and almost every launcher string is safe

Game isn't out yet. Kneejerk reactions like these ruin the game. Let the game breathe and develop before you cry for nerfs.

Anybody else struggles to get the air break? I press it many times to get it and sometimes the combo is over and i don't get it