Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Awwwww, I forgot. That's such a bummer.

If Frost takes Sektor's role as Tekunin master, Misucra and I will have some bitcking to do :rofl:

I think it will be just a place for Frost to be remade into Cyborg. After seeing a clip with Sub Zero and Scorpion attacking the base, I get this feeling that Sub Zero will come in and find Frost made into a Cyborg. New gen Cyborg or some shit.

I think it will be just a place for Frost to be remade into Cyborg. After seeing a clip with Sub Zero and Scorpion attacking the base, I get this feeling that Sub Zero will come in and find Frost made into a Cyborg. New gen Cyborg or some shit.

But who orchestrates it? If Frost isn't leading it herself, then somebody had to have Cyberized her. And From what we've seen with Geras, he's more of a Golem so I doubt Kronika is over here rewiring Frost's circuits

Seeing Noob Saibot and Shang Tsung again made me feel very nostalgic. I'm very happy and excited for 11.

Noob Saibot's voice made my chode regurgitate.

But who orchestrates it? If Frost isn't leading it herself, then somebody had to have Cyberized her. And From what we've seen with Geras, he's more of a Golem so I doubt Kronika is over here rewiring Frost's circuits

Well judging how Frost stands right behind Kronika, while she gives her generic villain monologue, you can tell that Kronika has something to do with it. She doesn't need to do the job. I think an ADVANCED ROBOTICS facility, has enough tech to run on its own. Just press the button and poof. Here is a Cyborg.

So all Kronika needs to do is just bring Frost there. Promise her great power or some shit.

You can see in Noob Saibot trailer, that there is robotic arm inserting a brain into a Cyborg body.

I predicted Tagawa as Shang in January, glad to see it was true :) Can't wait to see how he looks younger, I don't think I'd ever pick the old man skin. Noob looks awesome!

Well judging how Frost stands right behind Kronika, while she gives her generic villain monologue, you can tell that Kronika has something to do with it. She doesn't need to do the job. I think an ADVANCED ROBOTICS facility, has enough tech to run on its own. Just press the button and poof. Here is a Cyborg.

So all Kronika needs to do is just bring Frost there. Promise her great power or some shit.

You can see in Noob Saibot trailer, that there is robotic arm inserting a brain into a Cyborg body.

Someone on TYM mentioned that Frost, being at the Lin Kuei temple, would have access to Sektor's head and all his data. So the theory that Frost is leading the Tekunin is sounding more plausible now

Someone on TYM mentioned that Frost, being at the Lin Kuei temple, would have access to Sektor's head and all his data. So the theory that Frost is leading the Tekunin is sounding more plausible now

Sigh...

Not sure if that's simple...

Hah. One of the best moments in Quake 4. Legit was surprised, when it happened.

Could you give me a link to the clip or something.

Damn that sucks about Shang. Was hoping he'd make the cut. Noob looks sick too. Is that smoke in his fatality? Has the same facemask he did in Mk9

Damn that sucks about Shang. Was hoping he'd make the cut. Noob looks sick too. Is that smoke in his fatality? Has the same facemask he did in Mk9

Shadow is now part of Noob's gear so I bet there will be many variations like Noob-Enenra, Noob-Cyber Smoke, Noob - Original SZ etc.

Damn, if Smoke's Deception alt. / Armageddon primary costume returns that way...