Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Knew that unlockable shit was BS. Yall are so gullible lol full of shit. Wheres the guy that was saying this shit was false. I want to commend him.

I love that Noob sounds like Dr Claw. LMAO

Knew that unlockable shit was BS. Yall are so gullible lol full of shit. Wheres the guy that was saying this shit was false. I want to commend him.
I was skeptical myself because, well, I always am unless there's visible proof. Like Noob and such had that.

There is no evidence against there being unlockable characters, and we know there'll be at least one because there were story mode unlocks in MK9 & MKX.

The roster on the website is 29 characters, so it's too many for just 24 or 25 + Shao Kahn, and it's too few for 24 or 25 + Shao Kahn + 6 DLC from KP1, ergo either the roster has been quietly expanded by 3 or 4 characters, or there are a few unlocks.

Yooooo, I thought that was a Special Forces stage where they had Triborg hostage and were experimenting on him. But it's a Tekunin stage!!! With that one leak being fake, maybe we actually might have a cyborg on the roster!

It makes no sense for them to model this stage and not have it be relevant in the story. SOMEBODY has to fight in that stage at some point, and I don't think it'll be Baraka who's guarding it.

It will be Frost there

dmifx8q.jpg