Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Imagine if, in some bizarre misguided tribute to Michael Jackson, they made Jax white in MK 11 and hinted that he'd had some of that skin pigmentation treatment during his breakdown/AWOL period. So when the two Jaxs meet, the original/young Jax is black and has arms, and the current/old timeline Jax is white and has metal arms.

giphy.gif

Imagine if, in some bizarre misguided tribute to Michael Jackson, they made Jax white in MK 11 and hinted that he'd had some of that skin pigmentation treatment during his breakdown/AWOL period. So when the two Jaxs meet, the original/young Jax is black and has arms, and the current/old timeline Jax is white and has metal arms.

Bruh... just... what?

. . . This chat is so f***** in the head sometimes. I truly love it.

I don't think it's a good idea to be paying tribute to Sex Offenders who got away with more counts of their crimes than OJ Simpson did.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Come on guys, don't tell me you wouldn't f*****g adore the outrage if it happened. Everyone loves to b***h. :D

I think we already have enough.

Divided playerbase on design.
Divided playerbase as PC players dunno what they will get to begin with.
Divided playerbase on gameplay.
And obviously divided playerbase on characters in game.

Yeah. We have enough.

maxresdefault.jpg

That is such a terrible ideal and may such thoughts never come to light

I'm starting to think Kronika had the right idea.

what if Michael Jackson was one of the kombat pack characters? :)

I don't think it's a good idea to be paying tribute to Sex Offenders who got away with more counts of their crimes than OJ Simpson did.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Any Proof? If not worry about about Woody Allen, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein and the others that really got off with proof.

Kotal looks great, but I will never play as Jacqui. The only costume I liked was the one with the jacket.

I like her look and style better in MK11 than X though, so I'll probably give her a shot. Heavily doubt I'll play her more than a few times, but she's at least more intriguing to me than her MKX counterpart.

Edit* Maybe there isn't solid proof, and maybe he's "innocent", but Michael Jackson's behavior was pretty damn creepy regardless. Having random children sleep in his bed with him is borderline, even if he didn't touch a single one of them. Plus, being against him doesn't mean a person can't be against the others you listed as well.

I think Noob will be announced tomorrow because he is a character that has not been in an MK game in the last 8 years. It would be a good character to shown off tomorrow.

My money's on Jax or Noob tommorrow, with Spawn as the DLC announcement. It's cool we will also get story vids and other stuff too.

Been a while. Kotal looked AWESOME! Jacqui looked revamped, I think she might just get a better developed version.

Man, that Kotal transformation into a Jaguar. Pure genius. He looks way more powerful than previous version.

[...]

About Beta...no Raiden...I'm so sad.

[...]

Yessssssss! Story mode, new character and DLC! I wonder who's gonna be this time.