Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

https://i.redd.it/ncebrt3lowl21.jpg

If this leak is true, he said that Mileena, Rain, Shang Tsung and Rain are unlockables in the Krypt. He also claims that you can unlock Shao Khan via the Krypt, or purchase him online. He also said all the dlc dates, that goes like this:
Spawn, May 28th
Sindel, June 18th
Fujin, July 2nd
Michael Myers, July 23rd
Havik, August 6th

All sounds too good to be true

If this leak is true, he said that Mileena, Rain, Shang Tsung and Rain are unlockables in the Krypt. He also claims that you can unlock Shao Khan via the Krypt, or purchase him online. He also said all the dlc dates, that goes like this:
Spawn, May 28th
Sindel, June 18th
Fujin, July 2nd
Michael Myers, July 23rd
Havik, August 6th

I would love to believe that just for Rain but i dont know. Also it has 5 dlc while we are getting 6

The DLC line up looks legit and seems like given choices, but there is no ninja character for DLC. MK9 had Rain and MKX had Termor, so MK11 will likely have a ninja character for DLC (Probably Reptile).

The DLC line up looks legit and seems like given choices, but there is no ninja character for DLC. MK9 had Rain and MKX had Termor, so MK11 will likely have a ninja character for DLC (Probably Reptile).

I wonder If they go Triborg way and bring back remaining ninjas via Chameleon.

Spawn, May 28th
Sindel, June 18th
Fujin, July 2nd
Michael Myers, July 23rd
Havik, August 6th

I find very unlikely that a pre order character would be unlockable through the Krypt.

That would make completely empty the idea of preordering to get a character.

I find very unlikely that a pre order character would be unlockable through the Krypt.

That would make completely empty the idea of preordering to get a character.

A lot of games make early access to an in game character part of a pre-order bonus, not saying that's what's going on here but it happens. That DLC list is a character short though, Shao Kahn doesn't count towards the 6.

Dragon Ball Fighterz had Super Saiyan Blue Goku & Vegeta as pre-order bonuses that you can still unlock in the main game. It's not impossible for NRS to do the same with Shao Khan. They even had Brainiac in Injustice 2 able to buy and download if you didn't want to unlock him in the story mode.

Dragon Ball Fighterz had Super Saiyan Blue Goku & Vegeta as pre-order bonuses that you can still unlock in the main game. It's not impossible for NRS to do the same with Shao Khan. They even had Brainiac in Injustice 2 able to buy and download if you didn't want to unlock him in the story mode.

But isn't this the opposite of the logic?

I mean, Brainiac was in the game and was the game's boss. To unlock him, you must play the story, but if you don't want to, you should buy.

Here, Shao Kahn is the pre order bonus like Darkseid. I think they would take a step ahead of those who would hate Shao Kahn being sub boss by not only selling a character that is already on disk but a character that could be unlocked for free, I think it's the opposite logic from Brainiac.

I hope my logic was clear, I'm sleeping on the keyboard lol

Keep reading the thread. That "leak" got debunked hard. OP got put into a panic and when he wasn't able to back up his sources, he said "the email deleted itself". Not exactly what you'd call a reliable person for info.

But isn't this the opposite of the logic?

I mean, Brainiac was in the game and was the game's boss. To unlock him, you must play the story, but if you don't want to, you should buy.

Here, Shao Kahn is the pre order bonus like Darkseid. I think they would take a step ahead of those who would hate Shao Kahn being sub boss by not only selling a character that is already on disk but a character that could be unlocked for free, I think it's the opposite logic from Brainiac.

I hope my logic was clear, I'm sleeping on the keyboard lol

Yeah, but Darkseid (like Goro in MKX), wasn't in the story mode. They were this exclusive char. Shao Kahn on other hand...

You know how much of the dick move it is, to put a character behind Pre-Order wall, while it plays a MAJOR part in the STORY MODE?

So this would make sense. If you can unlock the char, in the Krypt, then they can justify the Pre-Order. "Yeah... it is Pre-Order bonus, BUT you don't have to BUY IT. You can just unlock it in the game! Buying Premium Edition just unlocks him instan..

F$CKING DAMMIT. Just realised, that I will have Shao Kahn unlocked. F$CKING F%$K FU$KETY F$CK

The leak is fake my guy.

To be honest wasn't sure, which leak you were talking about. So many "leaks" coming out, that I lost the count.

Well... let's hope that Shao Kahn is still unlockable. Cause otherwise... it is OOF.

Shao isn't gonna be unlockable. They've been doing this since MK9. The MK1 Ninja costumes were in Story mode and Challenge Tower. But you still had to pay money to unlock them

Shao isn't gonna be unlockable. They've been doing this since MK9. The MK1 Ninja costumes were in Story mode and Challenge Tower. But you still had to pay money to unlock them

Costume is one thing. A whole character is another thing. There is really no excuse this time. Goro wasn't in MKX story. So that Pre-Order while shitty, still had some excuse. But now? Da f$ck?

For the record. Tanya doesn't count btw. She was made later. Not day one.

I don't believe that leak - far, far too good to be true.

And although I'm not saying Myers won't be DLC (he's iconic, and they're making new Halloween movies again), he'll surely be an extremely bland choice compared to Spawn.

This game appears to drink (a lot) from the mk2 era. What if one of the DLC character is Kintaro? Boon said that the DLC list would blow out mind, kintaro definitely would blown out mine...

This game appears to drink (a lot) from the mk2 era. What if one of the DLC character is Kintaro? Boon said that the DLC list would blow out mind, kintaro definitely would blown out mine...

Kintaro would be awesome, but I don't think he'll make an appearance in this game.