Kenshi
Sindel
Kai
Fujin
Tremor
Nightwolf
Taven/Daegon
Sheeva

How about you practice what you preach? You're the one who has condemned the game by literally *being* a psychic and foretelling how long the story mode will be (as if 3 hours of cutscenes during fighting is actually a disappointing number), complaining about ridiculous things like the camera zooming-in in critical hits, a fighting game trailer showing action set piece, while we all know the top reason you constantly complain about the game is the fact that your waifu *may* be bald and a cyborg. And each time you grace us with entire essays about it how NRS is ruining their game.

But sure, I'm the fool.

Yeah, a prime specimen of maturity right there. So take your own advice, 'homie'.

And wisdom doesn't come with age. It comes with experience.

It seems you don't understand the concept of both reading and different opinion.

But that's ok.

1. It is called prediction. Prediction is done based on gathering surrounding information, and using it to make a guess for the outcome. Like playing chess. Or how those old ladies in the past, would swindle money from young people with their "prophecies". They get personal info from a person by either asking questions or through their friends like taxi drivers.

These guesses aren't guaranteed, and their accuracy depends on both how much information one can gather and on how sophisticated the said subject is. Hence why I have in multiple posts said, that I see that as LIKELY thing to happen, but I won't make any guarantees. Hence why you should read more.

Psychic on other hand is someone who uses paranormal abilities, like telepathy to get in someone's head and get exact info. Like how you "did", by telling that in my vision everyone is drinking tea and talking. So either you suck as a telepath or just should keep it to yourself. My reply was to Rumble to begin with. And I think he has seen enough of me here, to know, that the last thing I would have in mind would be "talking and drinking tea" in MK game.

2. Nowhere did I say that 2-3 hours is disappointing. I just made a guess, based on how long previous games were, to make my point. Once again. LACK OF READING.

3. Yes, I don't like zooming in. Personal thing. Called an OPINION. Deal with it.

4. Hah. Waifu. Good one. But once again. I don't like it. Yeah. Called an OPINION. And I made a list of what I don't like in MK11, but I understand. READING is hard. It is ok. No need to read my essays, but you should also stop writing to me then, cause it looks silly if you write accusations and they don't even match what I actually said.

5. Hmmm... I do agree about essays. My line of work demands quite a lot of writing as well, so I guess it has become a habit. But again, nobody is forcing you to read this. Just like how I will stop reading your posts after this. Nobody is forcing me and I have a choice. Just like you do.

6. Well... you jumped to tons of assumptions without reading it properly, so that's not really a "smart" thing to do.

7. Homie. I just dropped that saying. There are tons of sayings. So whatever floats for you.

Anyway don't wanna spam this thread. This is for MK11 after all, not trying to explain how reading and opinion works.

Eh, you can make a lot of things way more interesting. And yes. You can beat MK11's frand finale pretty easily. It is just lots of characters and explosions and massive stakes. But no brain behind it.

A good written conflict will always triumph over shallow explosions and one liners.

Hence look at MK11 trailer. BOOM, BAM, BOOM. Explosions, bullets, blood, MOAR EXPLOSIONS. And... that's it.

They have nothing else to offer.

It's a fighting game, do you expect TLOU quality story? MK is the only fighting series that even makes an attempt at having any real storyline at all. Yes it's a bit like an M rated Saturday morning cartoon but there is nothing wrong with that.

I get your point but... Old timeline Raiden sends visions to his younger self (MK9). You have to see it as a continuation. From MK1 to MKA having happened and been continued from those events, kind of a retcon of the old timeline which still happened, otherwise there wouldn't be a new one. If Kronika has been around all the time, she knows about both new and old timelines.

Concerning Jade. She didn't really die since she is a revenant that still understands what's going on. If this Baraka was the one from MKX, why would she say they came from different worlds? "In my world you are dead" meaning that she knows Baraka has been killed by D'Vorah. But the one we see in MK11 isn't aware of that. He says: I'd prefer this fate to yours".

Another hint for some of the fighters being from the old timeline is their looks. Kano is bald and wears his MK3 outfit. His eye looks exactly like in MK3. He looks very different from other Kano.

After all, all of this is speculation. We have to wait.

Ahmmm... I am sorry... Maybe, my head is not working. But "continuation"? How does that work?

Ok let's go over this.

MK1- MKA happens. At the Raiden gets beatend by Shao Kahn. Sends the message, BACK IN TIME to his younger self. All the way back to the MK1 Tournament.

That makes future uncertain, as original Raiden didn't receive the message before, so events immediately start changing.

The vision causes Raiden to change the future. Cassie is born, Armageddon never happens. Even Geras admits, that Cassie's very existence defies the destiny, which they already got past the point, of Armageddon, as originally Sonya and Johnny never got together.

So how is this a continuoation? Maybe I am missing something, but it doesnt make sense. The message went back in time, not to some alternate world and there was no reset of the world. Kronika and Elder Gods say that too.
Timeline Blueprint..jpg

It's a fighting game, do you expect TLOU quality story? MK is the only fighting series that even makes an attempt at having any real storyline at all. Yes it's a bit like an M rated Saturday morning cartoon but there is nothing wrong with that.

Are you being serious.... :| I literally just explained multiple times, that... sigh. Whatever. Yes yes. I expect MK to be a f%cking Lord of the rings. They need to have their own languages, every character needs a detailed backstory and there has to be history books for every realm. All events recorded. All battles too.

Ahmmm... I am sorry... Maybe, my head is not working. But "continuation"? How does that work?

Ok let's go over this.

MK1- MKA happens. At the Raiden gets beatend by Shao Kahn. Sends the message, BACK IN TIME to his younger self. All the way back to the MK1 Tournament.

That makes future uncertain, as original Raiden didn't receive the message before, so events immediately start changing.

The vision causes Raiden to change the future. Cassie is born, Armageddon never happens. Even Geras admits, that Cassie's very existence defies the destiny, which they already got past the point, of Armageddon, as originally Sonya and Johnny never got together.

So how is this a continuoation? Maybe I am missing something, but it doesnt make sense. The message went back in time, not to some alternate world and there was no reset of the world. Kronika and Elder Gods say that too.
View attachment 9869

It’s a typical example of the grandfather paradox. What I meant is that the old timeline still has existed otherwise there wouldn’t be a reason for MK1/MK9 Raiden starting to change things. I think Kronika might have a similar point of view to us, players. We know both old and new timelines as a continuation. She might know about everything that should have happened (old timeline) if Raiden didn’t mess up things. This is why she lets them fight Armageddon style.

It’s a typical example of the grandfather paradox. What I meant is that the old timeline still has existed otherwise there wouldn’t be a reason for MK1/MK9 Raiden starting to change things. I think Kronika might have a similar point of view to us, players. We know both old and new timelines as a continuation. She might know about everything that should have happened (old timeline) if Raiden didn’t mess up things. This is why she lets them fight Armageddon style.

You're talking about the medallion. How it still kept cracking, showing signs of original timeline being there. But that's the thing. Medallion only showed, that if current events were to continue unfold, the way they were, the original outcome would still come. But the moment he changed the outcome completely, medallion fixed itself. And original timeline was destroyed. Medallion was the only link that connected original and new timeline.

Like... hmmm. Wolverine in Days of Future Past. As long as he was in the past, both future and present coexisted, but once connection was cut new timeline took over and old disappeared. Leaving only Wolverine with the memories, cause he was the link.

So same with medallion. Once outcome was changed, original timeline disappeared. But that means, the message couldn't be sent anymore, as new future took over. But the only reason new future happened, was because of OG Raiden. I am telling you. Unless they clarify and make it so that TWO timelines exist at the same time, it just doesn't work. Well of course they can just throw in some magic voodoo shit explanation and problem solved.

But at least so far, both trailers and all that I heard, says the original timeline was ERASED.

Jacqui looks absolutely breathtaking but I do hope she has a easier learning curve this time around and no cheap machine gun attack which added fuel to the fire for people who already dislike her

Well based on the story trailer it seems like full auto is back in some fashion, though obviously we won't know for sure till we see gameplay, from her fatality it looks like she has some explosive mini-mines (if they are used outside of fatality) I still think theres alot of cool things they could do with her gauntlets that I hope they utilize like they've done with other characters.

Ok let's go over this.

View attachment 9869

I'm with you on the fact that MK9 erases the original timeline. Raiden said: Our tale must be retold.

You know what I most like about it? Ok, I do love MK:DA-MK:A storyline, but it always get magical for me the fact that it did happen, but also, if you overthink it, everything we all having playing since we were kids, MK1-MK:A, it was ALL Raiden's vision.

I mean, the visions he had, it never happens again. We all play something that happened to the moment of his death.

But it's a continuation from our point of view. And you know what's nice? Our point of view is Kronika's point of view. Only Kronika and Raiden know both timelines, the first because she's the goddess of time, the second because he lived since his existence to Armageddon, and he went back to MK1 to change it all. For the other characters, it's exactly what you showed. But as I said since I joined almost every forum, - specially TRMK - Armageddon is inevitable, and this time it's a Temporal Armageddon.

It's full circle for sure.

So I'm glad if the trilogy comes to an end. But for us to move on. We need to go further lorewise than Deception ever did.

OPINION OPINION OPINION

It goes without saying that you can have an opinion. I never said you can't.

I merely implied that I cannot take your posts seriously, *because* of your opinion.

Just like I couldn't take someone's opinion seriously, if that someone's opinion was like "I think that CRTs are much better than 4K HDTVs because blah blah blah blah".

That opinion is $hi#, and writing long essays about that opinion is basically polishing a #urd (and yet it still remains a turd).

So when your opinion, which is basically complaining about a fighting game showing boom booms on its trailer, is b&**$hit, don't be surprised if other people call you out on it.

Where I FULLY agree with you, however, is the half-a$$ed efforts in the PC ports. WB makes a ton of cash with the MK brand, surely they could afford to have more competent side-devs to make the pc ports.

Ok, so I'm gonna make three comments here, two of them are probably SPOILERS. So I'm spoiler tagging, but seriously, even though they are not decisive story spoilers, they are spoilers. I just have been rewatching the trailer for the 500th time, and decided to overlook some things.

The first, I have noticed before, and are on the speculation field, is that we see too little of Dark Raiden, nothing of past Kitana and absolutely NOTHING of Sub-Zero. Ok, so Kitana is Empress of the Dead, we all know that, but it's kind strange her past self wouldn't be in, right? Maybe they didn't want to show us, I can understand.

But Dark Raiden? I mean, he's basically the protagonist of the game again. He only appears at the briefing about the Netherrealm strike, during the battle and then teleporting SF to the desert HQ. Everything from then on is past Raiden, even talking to the Elder Gods, taking a walk with Cassie. This sounds very mysterious to me.

Now, Sub-Zero a no show, they are totally up to something. Or he's useless. But Sub-Zero useless? I don't think so.

Second, little spoiler (screenshot):
Spoiler:
Screenshot_2019-03-08 Mortal Kombat 11 Story Trailer PS4 - YouTube.jpg

You can better find an enlarged image by pausing the trailer at 0:28.

It really seems Kronika will transport or even summon Shao Kahn into his Arena. But judging by this screenshot, it will be something VERY special. Take a good look: the summoning or "sandport" is made directly when Kotal Kahn (figure closer to the throne) is holding an event. On the left side, I believe we can see Kollector (very likely), Kano (possible), Shao Kahn (surely), Baraka (seems to be) and Erron Black (surely too). I wonder if this is past Erron Black or if the present one betrayed Kotal Kahn.

Now, look at the right. From left to right, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Jade, Raiden AND a female I cannot figure out. Past Kitana? Doesn't look like Skarlet, and we cannot find her either, everybody except those I mentioned seems to be guards, some Osh-Tekk, and some I couldn't recognize, maybe other races allied to Kotal Kahn, maybe allied to Shao Kahn.

Also, judging by the floor, we were right, there is a Shao Kahn's arena stage.

Now, the final and third, seriously, this could be heavy spoiler. I know by saying DO NOT OPEN makes us want to open, but this could be someone's death. Now you know how big this spoiler could be, right? So, don't open if you don't wanna get spoiled (maybe). Haven't found this anywhere, despite being in the trailer so...

Spoiler:
Screenshot_2019-03-08 Mortal Kombat 11 Story Trailer PS4 - YouTube(1).jpg

1:22 VERY QUICKLY

Did past Johnny Cage just DIED? He looks very dead to me here. It's very quick, he doesn't move in the fraction of time he appears, and his face is very dead. Also, lots of people are dead on the floor where Kano uses the minigun. Seriously, how bad this could be? Does Kronika evades paradoxes? Does the goofier JC dies? I really caught this by seen the blue and think "oh, it's Sub...nope. Wait..."

Ok, so I'm gonna make three comments here, two of them are probably SPOILERS. So I'm spoiler tagging, but seriously, even though they are not decisive story spoilers, they are spoilers. I just have been rewatching the trailer for the 500th time, and decided to overlook some things.

The first, I have noticed before, and are on the speculation field, is that we see too little of Dark Raiden, nothing of past Kitana and absolutely NOTHING of Sub-Zero. Ok, so Kitana is Empress of the Dead, we all know that, but it's kind strange her past self wouldn't be in, right? Maybe they didn't want to show us, I can understand.

But Dark Raiden? I mean, he's basically the protagonist of the game again. He only appears at the briefing about the Netherrealm strike, during the battle and then teleporting SF to the desert HQ. Everything from then on is past Raiden, even talking to the Elder Gods, taking a walk with Cassie. This sounds very mysterious to me.

Now, Sub-Zero a no show, they are totally up to something. Or he's useless. But Sub-Zero useless? I don't think so.

Second, little spoiler (screenshot):
Spoiler:
View attachment 9870

You can better find an enlarged image by pausing the trailer at 0:28.

It really seems Kronika will transport or even summon Shao Kahn into his Arena. But judging by this screenshot, it will be something VERY special. Take a good look: the summoning or "sandport" is made directly when Kotal Kahn (figure closer to the throne) is holding an event. On the left side, I believe we can see Kollector (very likely), Kano (possible), Shao Kahn (surely), Baraka (seems to be) and Erron Black (surely too). I wonder if this is past Erron Black or if the present one betrayed Kotal Kahn.

Now, look at the right. From left to right, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Jade, Raiden AND a female I cannot figure out. Past Kitana? Doesn't look like Skarlet, and we cannot find her either, everybody except those I mentioned seems to be guards, some Osh-Tekk, and some I couldn't recognize, maybe other races allied to Kotal Kahn, maybe allied to Shao Kahn.

Also, judging by the floor, we were right, there is a Shao Kahn's arena stage.

Now, the final and third, seriously, this could be heavy spoiler. I know by saying DO NOT OPEN makes us want to open, but this could be someone's death. Now you know how big this spoiler could be, right? So, don't open if you don't wanna get spoiled (maybe). Haven't found this anywhere, despite being in the trailer so...

Spoiler:
View attachment 9871

1:22 VERY QUICKLY

Did past Johnny Cage just DIED? He looks very dead to me here. It's very quick, he doesn't move in the fraction of time he appears, and his face is very dead. Also, lots of people are dead on the floor where Kano uses the minigun. Seriously, how bad this could be? Does Kronika evades paradoxes? Does the goofier JC dies? I really caught this by seen the blue and think "oh, it's Sub...nope. Wait..."

I didn't open the spoilers but what about Jax. Nowhere to be seen

I hope Jax is in and I hope we get a skin without the metal arms, would be cool to have an MK2 looking Jax in the game.

I'm with you on the fact that MK9 erases the original timeline. Raiden said: Our tale must be retold.

You know what I most like about it? Ok, I do love MK:DA-MK:A storyline, but it always get magical for me the fact that it did happen, but also, if you overthink it, everything we all having playing since we were kids, MK1-MK:A, it was ALL Raiden's vision.

I mean, the visions he had, it never happens again. We all play something that happened to the moment of his death.

But it's a continuation from our point of view. And you know what's nice? Our point of view is Kronika's point of view. Only Kronika and Raiden know both timelines, the first because she's the goddess of time, the second because he lived since his existence to Armageddon, and he went back to MK1 to change it all. For the other characters, it's exactly what you showed. But as I said since I joined almost every forum, - specially TRMK - Armageddon is inevitable, and this time it's a Temporal Armageddon.

It's full circle for sure.

So I'm glad if the trilogy comes to an end. But for us to move on. We need to go further lorewise than Deception ever did.

Wow. This is a very beautiful way of putting it. Didn't think about it that way. This message of yours, actually gave me a closure.

Thank you. I think I can finally move on away from MK.