Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I just hope that IF Shang Tsung really is in, that he's not just another henchman / jobber or side-kick.
As it is, Kano is probably going to be someone's henchman yet again, probably serving Kronika / Geras. :roll:
For ONCE I'd like to see Shang Tsung with his own motives in an MK game, perhaps double-crossing Kronika and screwing her over with his own plans or something else to the effect of him doing his own thing.

There is absolutely no way Shang Tsung is going to be a jobber.

Here is the DLC I'd prefer...

Kombat Pass 1:
Fujin
Reptile
Sindel
Li Mei
Spawn
Micheal Myers

Kombat Pass 2:
Nitara OR Tanya
Kenshi
Sareena
Takeda
Bayonetta
Rayne (Bloodrayne)

That's a good list. However, Kenshi was DLC in MK9 which means that he won't be back in MK11. Kenshi not being in MK11 is a big surprise to me given how much Ed Boon loves him.

Courtesy of the Kombat Tether.

53161755_2127204947377666_1000419241834315776_n.jpg

Cassie's name is on the bottom of Cage's action figure like Toy Story. It was probably her toy when she was a little girl.

Courtesy of the Kombat Tether.

53161755_2127204947377666_1000419241834315776_n.jpg

Cassie's name is on the bottom of Cage's action figure like Toy Story. It was probably her toy when she was a little girl.

That's pretty cute, though it's kinda funny that Cassie played with a toy of her dad, maybe that's how she learned his moves lol.

Guy that originally posted the picture leaks to Gamefaqs just posted what he says is the dlc list.

Spoiler:
gougkqK.png

Be careful looking into his other tweets. He also posted a huge spoiler regarding Frost.

Buffy? Stryker?
Yeah, I’m pretty sure the guy is screwing around, now.

Also, what picture leak?
The debunked / fake Reptile and Photoshopped Shinnok?

Could have sworn all those pictures came from the same person, but regardless, Buffy is as much of a red herring that the person is screwing around like the whole Shaggy meme.

No, the Shinnok and "Reptile" one were just fake photoshops that came out after the real ones dropped.
Buffy was on one of Boon's twitter polls for guest characters before.

Ashrah and Stryker, tho?
I don’t mind Ashrah getting a 2nd chance, but it didn’t seem like many people were really clamoring for her to be in.

What's with that Cyber Frost fuzz? Had such info leaked or just Bald Frost looks similar to Quake 2 Stroggs and you guyz only speculate?

Also, 9 out of 12 DLC characters being from MK (if we get 2 DLC packs), seriously doubt it.
There’s no way NRS isn’t doing 4 - 6 guests with that many DLC characters being made.

Aside from guests, if this is a DLC list, I will probably buy everyone.

Ashrah, Reiko and Blaze? I'll believe when I see it.

Reiko & Havik got a good highlight if we consider comics, but Ashrah and Blaze? I'd literally pay to see.

And Blaze is necessarily connected to Armageddon storyline. I wonder what new purpose they would give him.

I'll wait and see.

I can see them adding Joker. He's already an insanely violent character, and DC isn't afraid to let him get mutilated.

banner_b059df54085f5eddb4c7c093.jpg

I'm not buying it until I see it. The guy could be screwing with us similar how the Smash 4 ESRB leaker did by posting a fake DLC list back in 2014. Some of those characters are questionable like Buffy, Stryker, Blaze and Ashrah. Also not having Spawn as DLC feels off with NRS and McFarland having merchadise paternship with each other now. Not to mention, not adding Fujin when people wanted him since MK9 feels insulting when you have people on Twitter, the official MK discord and other social media that want him back.

Last edited:
If that DLC list is true, then … man oh man. Reptile? Freakin' Havik? Pennywise? Awesome.

Don't give two flying s about Frost - she's basically Sub Zero with tits - so I don't really care if she's bald, cyborg or whatever.

I hope that leak is bullshit because I think relegating Reptile to Paywall Kontent is a huge slap in the face to the fans. I want him either for no extra charge, or not in the game at all.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The guy also posted this

https://i.imgtc.com/FRfJ0xe.png

First, he is saying the DLC line-up is:

Sindel
Nightwolf
Sheeva
Fujin
Reiko
Takeda
The Joker
Spawn
???
???

But then he says:

Ashrah
Pennywise
Ash Williams
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Stryker
Havik
Reptile
Reiko
Smoke
Blaze
King Gorbak

This guy must be fooling with us or he is just posting down a list of characters that are being considered to be DLC.

Last edited: