Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I don't know who that comment was aimed at (possibly white_ninja, then?) but MK is the only fighting game series I play, so comments about Tekken/SF or whatever else aren't really valid.
That was specifically aimed at the people who have been crying foul over 2 generations of the same family being in the same MK game for the last 4 years.

Now that I think about it, MKX was NOT the first MK game with multiple generations of the same family; UMK3 was. Nobody was crying foul over THAT either, so my point about people saying "Johnny and Sonya can't be in the same game as Cassie" being hypocrites stands once and for all.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Why would Jade kill Jax?
If anything she'd kill her rival Tanya in a cut-scene, much like D'Vorah killing Baraka in MKX explaining why he's not on the roster.
It could explain why Tanya's not in MK11.
Jax was the one who captured quan chi in MKX so the remaining revenants might either still see him as a threat or just want revenge. Could totally see his death being their blood for blood type response to earthrealm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jax was the one who captured quan chi in MKX so the remaining revenants might either still see him as a threat or just want revenge. Could totally see his death being their blood for blood type response to earthrealm.

Perhaps, but there's no story mode context, yet, so it could also be pre-MKX Jade helping out Kitana since MK11 has an element of time manipulation, much like we saw Jade protecting Kitana in MK9.
We don't know what's really going on, and that's my point, that context matters.

In one of Takeda and Scorpion intros. Takeda says you are back to Quan chi's service while we know scorpion left quan chi even before Takeda was born so i won't take the intros seriously

What a shitty roster it true where is Rain also the kollector looks like a character from the avengers movie. Why always tease Rain if you are not gonna include him

Wooooo boy, the leaks just won't stop huh, seems pretty legit to me, how this guy managed to nab these pics is beyond me but still, bigger roster than I expected and this doesn't seem to include DLC, also guys keep in mind these are early character pics, and as for Frost, I think the reason that she's bald is that her hair is a gear piece, notice how the other characters are missing gear pieces.

Wooooo boy, the leaks just won't stop huh, seems pretty legit to me, how this guy managed to nab these pics is beyond me but still, bigger roster than I expected and this doesn't seem to include DLC, also guys keep in mind these are early character pics, and as for Frost, I think the reason that she's bald is that her hair is a gear piece, notice how the other characters are missing gear pieces.

34 slots just seems to be pretty big for a main roster in comparison to past MK games (24~25).
That would be 46 total slots if we get 2 packs of 6 DLC characters.
I agree with [MENTION=29869]ramichaura[/MENTION].
As for Frost, perhaps, but I kind of wonder if her being bald (if that’s real) means being a construct or cyborg.

Yeah I'm skeptical on the character slots. Looks like some might be photoshopped in. But Erron looks bad ass, and has a good face judging of the character select screen

oops, miscounted, yea in that case I still think the select screen is legit, we would probably get 28 on the starting roster counting shao kahn, and then an additional six.

Also only 1 male ninja other than Scorp and Sub.

I mean, if it’s 28 main roster slots instead of 25, then that would mean that 6 characters are unknowns, so that’s also a possibility.

oops, miscounted, yea in that case I still think the select screen is legit, we would probably get 28 on the starting roster counting shao kahn, and then an additional six.

That’s what I was thinking, too, but it also seems odd to have the 6 additional DLC spaces on an early build of the game.

While that may be true, dlc planning can happen pretty early in development, so it would be trivial to have an extra 6 boxes added to the game.