Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

NRS really knocked it out of the park with Johnny, I might try maining him this time around, I'm really curious what the surprise is going to be, some say it's beta but Idk it doesn't feel like it is.

I'm very curious if it is about beta. I can't imagine anything to be called HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT when it comes to beta, as it is itself special.

Unless they come and say beta is next week. That would be very surprising.

I'll be running the streets to get back home lol.

They're doing the belt battle. It seems like the Stress Test was indeed the HUGE announcement that you DON'T wanna miss.

Wack

Variations kind of help with that, hell Johnny and Jade both have green shadow kicks.

Yeah I know it just has looked so similar to MK9 Noob moves, but I hope they know they can’t dare to leave him out this time.

Today‘s Kombat Kast was lame btw. Don’t see the point to reveal a character before „revealing“ him during KK.

I believe the Kombat Kast will start getting better in mid March. Right now it's seems like Neatherealm Studios are focusing on the vets right now. I feel we will get a reveal for Kano (already spoiled for next week), Kitana, Liu Kang, and Kung Lao out of the way. Perhaps show us Noob Saibot as well. Then they will cover the MKX new challengers (Cassie, Jacqui, Kotal, D'Vorrah, and Erron Black). The remaining new character(s) for MK11 and start teasing the DLC fighters in April

I believe the Kombat Kast will start getting better in mid March. Right now it's seems like Neatherealm Studios are focusing on the vets right now. I feel we will get a reveal for Kano (already spoiled for next week), Kitana, Liu Kang, and Kung Lao out of the way. Perhaps show us Noob Saibot as well. Then they will cover the MKX new challengers (Cassie, Jacqui, Kotal, D'Vorrah, and Erron Black). The remaining new character(s) for MK11 and start teasing the DLC fighters in April

So, until mid-March the Kombat Kast will be boring as fukk for me.
Meh....I'd rather see characters that haven't been in an MK game since 2006, MKX debuts or MK11 new faces.
So far, only Geras.
Kitana, Liu Kang and Kung Lao make the roster every time and they're 99.9% in, and next weeks' Kombat Kast is Kano (already confirmed).
Again, the only one from MK9 slightly interesting for me is Kabal, and that's because he seems to play more like The Flash which was my main for Inj2.
The ONLY reason I tuned in today was because Ed Boon said there was "HUGE" news for MK11 (a stress test), meaning that people who didn't pre-order will be pestering NRS for Beta codes.