Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Did Johnny call another version of himself to help in that one move? Or maybe it's his stunt double or something like that?
I feel like some people will hate it but that fatality is one of the best in MK history.

They can put whoever the fukk they want in this game. This is a different NRS. That Johnny Cage was simply incredible. There was too much to take in

He was pretty sick lol. The thumbnail image was a little weird, but in game looks pretty solid.

His moves are pretty good, I lold hard with the stunt double, fatality and the mimic.

He looks brutal and comic, I think this will be the best Johnny Cage of all.

Also, new stage with the bus appearing, and Kabal's face. Not as scary as I expected! (probably you too), But still nice.

I feel like the "stunt double" that came in and grabbed Baraka just killed any hope I had for Noob.

But after that fatality.. I'm not even mad. I didn't even care about having Johnny in this game, but that was just incredible!

It might be past Johnny. With new Johnny running in to help out past Johnny if you swap costumes. They probably get along just fine in story mode lol

lol that fatality was incredbile, they nailed Johnny Cage

"who hired this guy, WTF?" LOL it's so funny when he says.

I love how they found someone that not only looks like MKX Johnny Cage - the nose specially - but also with JCVD as he is nowadays.

And those expressions at the end. They are animating expressions VERY WELL.

Awesome reveal for Johnny Cage, he looks like a ton of fun to play as and his fatal blow and fatality are awesome!

Bet people complaining about JC feel pretty stupid now....

That was the best thing I've seen, especially that HILARIOUS fatality!

Seeing Kabal without his mask makes me hate his hair even more. He looks like Mrs. Swan.

9549ccfbd2ebf359159a4cb1739db861.png

They deepened Kabal's voice it seems.

I'm glad, I tweeted to Ed Boon about him sounding too much like Peter Parker in the original videos. They probably aren't done trying out new things for his voice, when he has the mask on it should sound a bit muffled or at least partially distorted.

So everybody thinks it’s going to be Johnny on Kombat Kast again? I don’t think so. They will reveal another character and surprise everybody otherwise it wouldn’t be a reveal on Kombat Kast but just talking about the revealed Johnny.

So everybody thinks it’s going to be Johnny on Kombat Kast again? I don’t think so. They will reveal another character and surprise everybody otherwise it wouldn’t be a reveal on Kombat Kast but just talking about the revealed Johnny.

Tyler already specified it's going to be the character that IGN revealed