Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Probably Johnny Cage (because of the middle finger pic that Boon Tweeted) and Shang Tsung dur to the movie quote that Justin from IGN Tweeted.
Could be 100% wrong, but those are just my safe bets.

Looks like he’s now just messing around with a bunch of characters: Shang, Mileena, Sindel but I don’t think IGN is revealing more than 1 tomorrow.

EDIT:
I still think that the Kombat Kast one will be Johnny, due to the middle finger post by Boon

Also, I think this IGN dude really slipped Sindel. They corrected him, but that screaming thing, if that's a hint (he mentioned he was making puns), it's totally about Sindel, despite the "sai" one being obviously about Mileena.

Now, if this huge announcement is a Konquest mode I'm gonna cry. That's why I won't keep a expectation like this.

I really don't get the point of revealing a jpg of a character and then not showing them off for weeks.

Anyone know where to watch this reveal live? I'm on IGN's website, but I don't see anything about it.

I really don't get the point of revealing a jpg of a character and then not showing them off for weeks.

Anyone know where to watch this reveal live? I'm on IGN's website, but I don't see anything about it.

I'm tuned on their twitter, youtube open on another tab.

I WANT TO SLEEP.

They can put whoever the fukk they want in this game. This is a different NRS. That Johnny Cage was simply incredible. There was too much to take in