Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Seriously... it is scary how correct my predictions have been about this game. Guessed the story, guessed the character reveal, guessed even her look (thought this was easy cause Skarlet is my ultimate template). So... knowing my guess about upcoming chars and especially char... yeah. Future ain't bright for me.

Tell us your guesses about Rain, Smoke, Noob, Fujin and Havik.

So basically she's less of a combo character and more of a zoner. I'm not sure how I feel about that since Jade in MK9 was...balanced between both. Animations look ok, the first costume was alright but the last two were pretty shitty. I think it's the same MK9 VA too. I don't think I've seen the normal Green Glow either. The best thing about her was that fcking parry and the fatality.

Mileena doesn't have shadow kick, green staff, ground sparks. Throwing stuff isn't exclusive to Mileena. Jade and Kitana also have throwables. You're just being biased, for the sake of it.

I dont say about it, I say about how Jade make uses the knife disc, the teleportation, the x-ray combo, and she jumping on the opponent's head are identical to MKX's Mileena. It sounds like you're not playing MKX and you don't remember how very similar they are ... too much.

And I don't say it because I want Mileena is my favourite and I want her in MK11, just I'm concluding that as these VERY similar Mileena moves are with Jade, then it turns out Mileena isnt in the 25 - or even dlc -

I actually prefer this over Liu Kang being 25 years older as the default, despite not aging because he was a dead revenant.

Shit.
Gonna have to re-watch that later.
I saw the corpse there but didn't realize that it was Goro.

Also, it really seems something really bad happened at Shang Tsung's Island. Even Goro's Lair is worse than before, and poor Goro lol

Now that you mention, I haven't noticed Kabal's main was revenant too! I thought those black arms were only burning, that's true.

I'm so happy revenants are the first ones on preset. Never again I hope to see that old Liu Kang or Kung Lao as presets...

Also, it really seems something really bad happened at Shang Tsung's Island. Even Goro's Lair is worse than before, and poor Goro lol

I've been saying that ever since they revealed the MK11 trailer.
Looks like some sort of extinction even took place on Shang Tsung's island that killed the monks and masked guards...... and now Goro is dead too.
WTF has Kronika been up to?

Seriously... it is scary how correct my predictions have been about this game. Guessed the story, guessed the character reveal, guessed even her look (thought this was easy cause Skarlet is my ultimate template). So... knowing my guess about upcoming chars and especially char... yeah. Future ain't bright for me.

Yeah when 16bit said Jade was like "Skarlet"...It almost as if they're using some sort of a template for their female character designs.
Step 1: Generic female body.
Step 2: Put a burka/coat/skintight leather pants.
Step 3: Done.

I mean it's obvious at this point that they have their balls stuck in a meatgrinder and are playing it as safe as possible. Seen that Kitana in the menu? Looks extremely boring. It's a shame really, but at least Jade's primary is sort of like her MK9 costume. Even though she's a zombie....

Also: is it a stretch to say that this Baraka might not be a revenant, but Baraka from the past?

If revenants are being added into the roster as main versions, I think this Baraka is not someone revived, but the old MKII Baraka maybe.

Mentioning this becaus esome people were raising the argument that he might be from hell or something, but I think only Quan Chi and Shinnok had the power to do so, not even Liu Kang or Kitana can do it (apparently).

Please, someone can explains me why Jade is a Zombie if Baraka was died too and he came back without a Zombie shape? (and MK11 is about time travels, we can get the "alive Jade")- and Jade was with anything about time on MK9 right? (I really don't remember her final on MK9 )

I've been saying that ever since they revealed the MK11 trailer.
Looks like some sort of extinction even took place on Shang Tsung's island that killed the monks and masked guards...... and now Goro is dead too.
WTF has Kronika been up to?

And it seems it was in an instant. Like they died the same way they were.

Goro is totally sitting chill as he used to do.

Looks like they were burned or mummified...or frozen in time and then died like that?

Man, something heavy went down there. I don't think that's Raiden's work.

Please, someone can explains me why Jade is a Zombie if Baraka was died too and he came back without a Zombie shape? (and MK11 is about time travels, we can get the "alive Jade")- and Jade was with anything about time on MK9 right? (I really don't remember her final on MK9 )

Baraka is probably from the past, not revived, while revenant Jade is present Jade, and the other two might be revived or (most probably both from) the past.

And it seems it was in an instant. Like they died the same way they were.

Goro is totally sitting chill as he used to do.

Looks like they were burned or mummified...or frozen in time and then died like that?

Man, something heavy went down there. I don't think that's Raiden's work.

Yes, exactly.
Again, some sort of extinction event that killed all of the ones on the Island, at one time.
All of the monks are in their meditating pose, too, and the masked guards looked like they were doing their normal patrol when that horrible event took place.

Not impressed with Jade. Boring moves and her best look is a revenant which i don't like seeing grey skin. I agree with not wanting old liu kang. I think the default costume should be young normal skin

Baraka was never a revenant. Just because you die doesn't mean you become a zombie, Quan Chi has to revive you. This is definitely past Baraka imo