Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

It is kind of a vague deconfirm even if it came from a dev, the steam leak certainly backs that up, but it's still possible that she's a secret fighter (honestly I don't mind if she's unplayable, as long as that means they get to give her a crazy boss fight).

Lets say they do Kombat kast every 2 weeks that mean there are 8 weeks 9 weeks left and means 4-5 kasts left. Not every kast will have a reveal like Tyler said. So they have to reveal 3 characters per kast to cover the whole roster

'Washed Up Warriors' is, I think, the 1v1 little tourney thing they started last week. It's nothing to do with reveals.

There is a comma after character reveal. Character Reveal > Return of Washed up Warriors, and a Baraka Walk-through

Hmm yeah I think it's probably gonna be Kitana unfortunately. I mean we know she's going to be playable but I'd have hoped for someone a little moe left-field.

'Washed Up Warriors' is, I think, the 1v1 little tourney thing they started last week. It's nothing to do with reveals.

Ah, that makes perfect sense.

As for the "her" reveal, I also think that it'll be Kitana (since she's Steve's favorite), and maybe Ed or someone else could put a yellow / black background picture up of another confirmed character, similar to how he revealed D'Vorah and how the MK11 / Trevor Goddard Kano default was shown.
Not every character needs a gameplay reveal, and (IMO) it feels like people are more interested in who will make the cut, given that not all Trilogy favorites will make the main roster cut.

I really wish NRS would positively confirm this either way, because so far this is all based on a single Tweet from IGN Brazil.

The twitter of IGN BR was because on brazilian event the brazilian designer of NRS said this accidentally to instagram live. :p

The twitter of IGN BR was because on brazilian event the brazilian designer of NRS said this accidentally to instagram live. :p

Yes, I vaguely remember this from the time, but I hope someone has got their wires crossed somewhere. NRS seemed pretty confident about Kronika and were hyping her being their first female boss - I think it'd be weird to make her unplayable, as they've not done this since MK9. She may well have an unplayable boss form, yes, but I still think it's likely she'll have an unlockable playable form too, like Shinnok.

I think people should remember that Kombat Kasts aren't the only source for MK reveals, as any upcoming gaming events could have a reveal attached to them, or NRS will just a drop a trailer every once in a while to do some mass reveals like they did with MKX. Though I do hope we get to see some of the new modes in the upcoming kombat kasts as well.

I . . . I thought the reveal was today :cry:

Console yourself with the fact it will be a huge disappointment. It'll be Kitana, Cassie or Jacqui, the stream won't work properly, the sound will be out of sync, you'll have the usual awkwardness from the hosts, and the quality of the 1v1s will be awful. :bebored:

Console yourself with the fact it will be a huge disappointment. It'll be Kitana, Cassie or Jacqui, the stream won't work properly, the sound will be out of sync, you'll have the usual awkwardness from the hosts, and the quality of the 1v1s will be awful. :bebored:

Haha the truest thing i read today

To hold us over,

PND&KM put out a new vid going more in depth on the custom variation system, it's good for a watch.

To hold us over,

PND&KM put out a new vid going more in depth on the custom variation system, it's good for a watch.

I'm not sure if I misheard him, but it sounded like he said you can't change the colours on the costumes?

Edit:
Ok turns out he said each skin has a few colour palettes that you can pick from, so I think that means we won't see pink Noob's running around?