Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I'm so glad that Ed shot that Shaggy crap down.

9qz1062jy7d21.jpg

I'm so glad that Ed shot that Shaggy crap down.

9qz1062jy7d21.jpg

Did he even need to shut it down? I mean. Shaggy? For MK? Come on. I know they added, cartoonish Hell Boy in Injustice 2, but considering Shaggy even as a joke, is a bit too much. Who's next? Spongebob Squarepants?

Did he even need to shut it down? I mean. Shaggy? For MK? Come on. I know they added, cartoonish Hell Boy in Injustice 2, but considering Shaggy even as a joke, is a bit too much. Who's next? Spongebob Squarepants?

No, he didn't need to, but it was nice to see, nonetheless.

For so many people asking for Shaggy, that only shows me that guest characters can be taken as a joke to MK universe.

Nothing against him, great character, but not for MK. Aside from those who consider it an obvious joke, if there is a petition some people really wanted to see this.

This is MK, not MUGEN.

Also, Tyler asked us to make questions, but "I have to mention this often, but......as for questions for the Kombat Kast, we won't answer any questions about upcoming characters that have not been revealed." and "There is still a ton of stuff we can't talk about so keep that in mind.".

I wonder what should I ask, if I should then. My story driven heart don't know how to deal with this opportunity lol

From Scooby Doo. Not joking. Zoinks.

Yeah saw him after googling but was thinking that I don’t find the one you all mean. Come on guys, it isn’t even worth one reply, let alone a whole page right now. This is bs. It’s like I’d say the Teletubbies are going to be DLC... Would’t maybe mind to see those creepy bastards slaughtered but I got my point :_wink:

Better help me with my question lol

Last edited:
I have a question. I‘ve preordered a disc copy. But would I get early access as if I ordered a digital copy?

That's the one reson I don't buy disc for MK. Always preordering digital. Thing is I'm not in the US, so I guess it's way faster there.

Still, I don't know. Did they asked you for e-mail or something? Maybe they'll send you a kode.

That's the one reson I don't buy disc for MK. Always preordering digital. Thing is I'm not in the US, so I guess it's way faster there.

Still, I don't know. Did they asked you for e-mail or something? Maybe they'll send you a kode.
I preordered the disc at Best Buy (I'm NOT contributing to an All Digital Future), and I'll be getting the Beta access with it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Where do you live? I am from Germany and just checked the PS Store also offering beta access, so I am going to cancel my preorder from a local GameStop. Haven‘t get anything from them so far.

I preordered the disc at Best Buy (I'm NOT contributing to an All Digital Future), and I'll be getting the Beta access with it.

HAHAHAHA

I'd rather have digital, but here it's Brazil fellow TT. You can never trust things won't be delayed. So I buy digital so I can safely play.

Besides, having digital games contributes to my laziness depending on the disk that is in.

Now, have you seen where the guest wave has led to? SHAGGY? "How far they have fallen".

Where do you live? I am from Germany and just checked the PS Store also offering beta access, so I am going to cancel my preorder from a local GameStop. Haven‘t get anything from them so far.

Brazil! But this post by TT seems to show that you can have access to Beta. Idk how tho.

Last edited:
I usually go with the physical edition, but I may just go digital this time around.
Their (NRS') obsession with having Scorpion on everything is vomit-inducing, and I probably would have gone with the physical edition if there was another option to have literally anything else / anyone else on the cover.

Brazil! But this post by TT seems to show that you can have access to Beta. Idk how tho.

They'll probably send it in the mail (my guess).

HAHAHAHA

I'd rather have digital, but here it's Brazil fellow TT. You can never trust things won't be delayed. So I buy digital so I can safely play.

Besides, having digital games contributes to my laziness depending on the disk that is in.

Now, have you seen where the guest wave has led to? SHAGGY? "How far they have fallen".

I actually find it funny that people have actually stooped so low that they want SHAGGY of all characters to appear as guests in MK. It also illustrates exactly why I'm anti guest character in the first place.

As for the beta access, I'll be getting an email from Best Buy giving me a code for it. I'm getting release day shipping for free too, so that's a bonus. If it's released on physical, I'm buying physical because, on top of the fact you can never buy another copy of a digital game once the online store or server closes down, buying digital is a way of telling Sony and Microsoft that you are okay with an All Digital Future. The all-digital PSP Go flopped for a damn good reason.

Nobody gets early access to the game. Only the dlc characters. Your copy of the game, if it's the Premium Edition, will include a code inside of the case that you'll input in your digital marketplace to give you access to the Premium benefits. Which includes 1 week early access to the dlc characters

Oh, nvm you guys are talking about the beta

The Shaggy stuff is just flavor of the month bullshit. I think another month or two, the Scooby Doo memes would be dead.

I thought the same thing about the dumb Ugandan Knuckles meme, but people thought it would be fun to resurrect that meme, as well.

Anyways, I hope that they show more than just Kabal on Wednesday.
Another stage, character, something.