Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Can't you just ignore the kid for now, only few days left...

Good point. Anyway. Dunno about you guys. But I am starting to warm up to MK11 overall feel (still not a fan of the art design, but meh. If I could survive Cassie's neck and Mileena's massive head, I can survive this too)

I am pretty excited for Krypt though. Loved MKX one. MK9 was a massive dissappointment though (but main reason was, that thanks to High Voltage retarded coding, they unlocked all the stuff from the beginning, so unlocking Krypt had zero purpose).

Last point on this topic but, his reason is pretty obvious, it's called getting attention, fake leakers do it all the time so they can get people to talk about there leak and by extension them, it's there five minutes of fame.

Welp. Never understood that one, but whatever. 1 day and a bit left for the Kast. I swear... if Frost is a walking popsickle... at least give me extensive customization.

Also this was brought up on another forum but here's a interesting story bit that people have noticed, in two different story screens we can see Liu and Kronika holding these belts that contains vials on them, we can presume Kronika gave one of these belts to Liu, I wonder what is the purpose of them? Are they time travel belts that Kronika gives to all the people working under her or something else?

https://i.imgur.com/FBQrvHU.png

https://i.imgur.com/vaqHsJ2.png

Good point. Anyway. Dunno about you guys. But I am starting to warm up to MK11 overall feel (still not a fan of the art design, but meh. If I could survive Cassie's neck and Mileena's massive head, I can survive this too)

I am pretty excited for Krypt though. Loved MKX one. MK9 was a massive dissappointment though (but main reason was, that thanks to High Voltage retarded coding, they unlocked all the stuff from the beginning, so unlocking Krypt had zero purpose).

I'm on the fence. Just waiting for more info, really. Gameplay looks good. Mentioned it before but it just looks like a more fleshed out MK9. And MK9 for me is the best MK.

Graphics are...Good in some places, but weird in others. Visual character designs are piece of turd for most of the part. Fatalities are kinda meh and some of the music I've heard is alright I guess.

What really sets me back from pre ordering is just...Lack of innovation so far. All I've seen so far is basically an InjusticeMK clone. I'll beat the story mode once, maybe dick around in towers which basically is test your luck on crack, maybe some online and....is this it? Has to be more, hopefully next streams will show more than just characters.

What really sets me back from pre ordering is just...Lack of innovation so far. All I've seen so far is basically an InjusticeMK clone. I'll beat the story mode once, maybe dick around in towers which basically is test your luck on crack, maybe some online and....is this it? Has to be more, hopefully next streams will show more than just characters.

Yes, this is my feeling also.

I'm waiting to see how the roster pans out - if it's a solid upgrade from X's then I'll probably go for it. If it's the Cage family and a load of kids again I'll just watch some videos on YT. I'm not going to pay £55 for a game without any of my favourite characters in.

Yeah if the roster turns out to be yet another Special Forces 4 Kids that also will be a turn off. I just don't see the justification to pay an arm and leg for a remix game atm. Got Resident Evil 2 to keep me busy with video games and of course classic games.

I love the slow mo effect on fatalities, but I think in the long run it's going to stifle creativity. It looks amazing on Scorpion's fatalities, but Sub-Zero's Spine Rip just looks anti-climactic because of it. They're going to have to design every single Fatality based off of this creative decision and I don't think it's going to pan out so well for some characters.

Honestly the slow mo effect they added to fatalities and outros look really good and adds alot more visual flair, and imo works better than just sort of sitting on a regular shot of the players corpse that we've been getting for the last few games, can't wait to see how the other fatalities incorporate it.

I never posted DLC lists though.

Also how stupid are some of you people? I already gave SO much hints this is fake, I even gave my other alias Sonya Bland in the progress, but I'm obviously are posting on a naked wall.

Why I did it? I just wanted to know how fast such rumors spread, even if they are made up in like 10 seconds, well the same day this silly fake roster was already on Mortal Kombat online forum... Those people there were more believing than you, probably because they didn't know it came from me.

So yeah, my lovely guinea pigs, it was just some experiment, who needs attention, humans are my playthings. Also chaos. I love chaos.

Did you just admit to being a burner phone account of Sonya Bland?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Why I did it? I just wanted to know how fast such rumors spread, even if they are made up in like 10 seconds, well the same day this silly fake roster was already on Mortal Kombat online forum... Those people there were more believing than you, probably because they didn't know it came from me.

Cutting out all of the other irrelevant stuff you were talking about, you do know the best way you could've done this was to literally wait until an hour before the next Kombat Kast in the case that your lie could've seemed true right?

An example, when the gameplay reveal was going on, I was gonna make a fake leak before the show started but instead I just called it a prediction list. Hell I didn't even know they showed brutalities which would confirm my secondary -ality prediction. Had I lied and said it was a leak instead and kept my original intention of saying story mode teaser and removed the "1 not in the previous 2 games" statement, my fake leak literally would've seemed real and people would actually believe I had an insider. Hell I didn't even know they showed brutalities which would confirm my secondary -ality prediction. You just failed at doing the same thing.

Edit:
Just to add another example, I also came out with the idea with Tanya and Rain having some form of relation to one another in a fanfic back in 2013 and I could've lied by then and said both would be in the game. With Tanya being DLC and Rain originally supposing to be on the roster, coupled with the fact that the two were specifically tied together in MKX, people would've believed me then too. I wish I could find my NPC fights in Story mode prediction from back then too that came true.

Last edited:
Ok so, now that one is clear. We can ignore him and continue with what matters most.
[MENTION=9871]Xenon[/MENTION]

While I like to sit in online mode a lot, so gameplay part is usually enough for me, I still get what you mean.

MKX actually felt like some sort of advancement from MK9. Online Towers, Adventure mode Krypt, new rage quit penalty system, and just then it comes to details (Gore especially)

MK11 feels like a bloody version of Injustice 2, especially when I look at the victory poses. But I think I can live with that. What matters is the additional content. Modes, Krypt, Towers, etc.

Well, been out a day and I guess I could skip the fake leak BS fortunately

Also this was brought up on another forum but here's a interesting story bit that people have noticed, in two different story screens we can see Liu and Kronika holding these belts that contains vials on them, we can presume Kronika gave one of these belts to Liu, I wonder what is the purpose of them? Are they time travel belts that Kronika gives to all the people working under her or something else?

https://i.imgur.com/FBQrvHU.png

https://i.imgur.com/vaqHsJ2.png

He mostly likely stole that!

Did you just admit to being a burner phone account of Sonya Bland?

Had that suspicion, there was only one person that complained about the same things.

Also, wasn't Bland victim of a Banality? Doesn't that make into the "fates worse than death" list?

Had that suspicion, there was only one person that complained about the same things.

Also, wasn't Bland victim of a Banality? Doesn't that make into the "fates worse than death" list?

I already reported Rhizodus for suspicion of being a Sonya Bland burner account. THAT particular issue can now be publicly dropped by us and dealt with by the staff.

Yo guys Tyler is on twitter asking people to send in questions they can answer on the Kast this Wednesday, so if you got non-spoiler questions, now's the time.

Edit:

Actually he's just answering questions about the Kast not on the Kast, my bad.

Last edited:
Yo guys Tyler is on twitter asking people to send in questions they can answer on the Kast this Wednesday, so if you got non-spoiler questions, now's the time.

Edit:

I have a question...

Is weed legal in Outworld?

Edit:

What's his Twitter name?