Sony will NOT be attending E3 2019.

lariat

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/playstation-wont-attend-e3-2019-sony-confirms/1100-6463293/

Welp that sucks... My only hope is that maybe Sony is planning a special event outside of the norm for the PS5 reveal. This seems to be the only reason I can think of as to why they would skip E3 next year. This is a huge death blow to E3 sense Nintendo doesn't do E3 conferences anymore! That leaves Microsoft and third party publishers only. It will be very interesting to see what happens as we move forward.

I actually planned to save to go to E3 next year. As much as I usually like Bethesda's conferences, I'm not going to E3 just for Bethesda. Hopefully they have something though because I want more TLOU2 and Death Stranding gameplay.

Thanks for the news, I am a huge fan of sony and every time I used to play my video game on the PS only. 2019 is yet to come and looking to attend this.

maybe Sony is planning a special event outside of the norm for the PS5 reveal. This seems to be the only reason I can think of as to why they would skip E3 next year. This is a huge death blow to E3 sense Nintendo doesn't do E3 conferences anymore!

I think that's most likely what will happen with Sony doing their own event.
In all honesty, ever since 2013 it's felt like E3 has been going down-hill.

Hell, even NetherRealm didn't bother with revealing anything at E3 this year (although it could also be due to delays or other production reasons).

"Hell, even NetherRealm didn't bother with revealing anything at E3 this year (although it could also be due to delays or other production reasons)."
Yup, they did that reveal (Mortal Kombat 11) at The Game Awards.

By the way, just in case anyone’s interested. My brother Calvin is selling a few Dub 22 Inch Rims. If anyone’s interested, feel free to PM me.

Last edited: