Doom 3

I love my bunny... I'm praying it goes a step further too. But knowing my luck, no. Still another one I had elsewhere became a muffin. o_O

If you have both games its okay. It just felt cheap they feel so like each other. Reminds me of the thing with Doom and Heretic, basically they were the same game but different themes. One was Fantasy the other Sci-Fi. I'm not complaining, the whole series is good. With most games that come out of ID studios are good and worth buying (except Heretic 2 and Hexen 2, they needed to be released a few years later when the 3D graphics were up to a better standard).

I love my bunny... I'm praying it goes a step further too. But knowing my luck, no. Still another one I had elsewhere became a muffin. o_O
You're lucky it never turned into the WereBunny. ;-)

If you have both games its okay. It just felt cheap they feel so like each other. Reminds me of the thing with Doom and Heretic, basically they were the same game but different themes. One was Fantasy the other Sci-Fi. I'm not complaining, the whole series is good. With most games that come out of ID studios are good and worth buying (except Heretic 2 and Hexen 2, they needed to be released a few years later when the 3D graphics were up to a better standard).
Yeah, I get your drift, Angel. I play both Doom 3 and Quake 4. Love them both. Ironically, I have completed Doom 3 on my XBox, but not on my PC. Also, I have half finished Doom 3: Resurrection on the Xbox, but haven't even started it on PC. Quake 4, I'm about 75% through the game. Gotta love wasting those Stroggs.