MK11 Last Boss?

theincubuslord

I sincerely hope the boss will be Dark Raiden... but maybe as the whole Story Mode is focused on him and the others fighting him, maybe Onaga can be resurrected in the background and enter the scene at the last third act of the Story Mode, forcing Dark Raiden and the others to join forces against him. However, this premise sounds a bit like what happened in Injustice 2, so I dunno...

As for Jade, I want her to be a playable character, not a boss. She can have an integral part in the Story due to that spirit woman, however, I don't wish for her to become an unplayable boss character. Maybe Jade will be playable, but the spirit woman will be the boss... I'd be fine with that.

I'll be pissed if Dark Raiden, Lui Kang, or Kitana are the final boss. I understand it's a fighting game and all, but if they're going to have a story, they need to start treating it like a story and not just making every final boss obvious due to their previous game's ending. Besides, Dark Raiden isn't an evil Raiden, he just kills anyone who's a threat to Earthrealm. The only way I'd accept him as a main villain is if Outworld and the other realms are the only playable "heroes" in story mode. Otherwise, I hope it's someone new entirely.

I'll be pissed if Dark Raiden, Lui Kang, or Kitana are the final boss. I understand it's a fighting game and all, but if they're going to have a story, they need to start treating it like a story and not just making every final boss obvious due to their previous game's ending. Besides, Dark Raiden isn't an evil Raiden, he just kills anyone who's a threat to Earthrealm. The only way I'd accept him as a main villain is if Outworld and the other realms are the only playable "heroes" in story mode. Otherwise, I hope it's someone new entirely.

This.
I really hope that Dark Raiden, Liu Kang and Kitana aren't the final boss, and would prefer the boss to be a new character, as well.

A female final boss can be interesting...
new for a mk game. or even for a fighting game in general.
also. i want a new sub-boss creature. or maybe 4 leged motaro..i know he is dead...but.. whatever..

Emperor Liu Kang has gotta be the final boss. The fact he's a champion of mortal kombat and a villain sounds too badass for me not to love (just like Goro). Im a huge fan of dark raiden from Deception and Armageddon so it makes sense I'd love dark liu kang. I like that we know what we are getting if its him. and finally one of the many Bruce Lee fighting game characters is gonna be a boss (Game of Death Tower climb might show up in the story)

But they could easily make it Blaze or Onaga because it seems like Taven is coming back. Onaga has the most badass concept of the MK bosses but Shinnok comes close imo.

It doesn't matter who its gonna be at the end, as long as they focus the story on the main mofos they know we all love. Like how many MK fans LOVED MKX story the ENTIRE way through. I definitely enjoyed it but its prolly my least fave MK story installment because they focused too much on Cassie, Jacqueline, Kung Jin, ect who were kinda lame, while at the same time shoving Johnny, SubZero, Scorpion, Kung Lao, ect to the exposition/non battle segments/not main characters somehow! They made Shinnok, who is conceptually awe inspiring come off lame and got defeated too easily. The story was pretty short as well.

I worshiped MK9 and Deception is my fave game ever. So thats where im coming from when it comes to story expectations and hopes.

I seriously hope that MK11 has nothing to do with Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon, but rather its own original story.
Hopefully it just does an intro as a nod to it, like MKX with the nod to MK4, then it just goes into its own story.
The whole Onaga, Taven and Daegon Deception & Armageddon stories were the ones that I liked the least, and I'd like to see the MK series continue moving forwards and not going backwards.

[MENTION=18121]SubJinko5150[/MENTION]

I agree that Emperor Liu Kang would be a very cool boss, but I imagine he's more likely to be a sub-boss, and the final boss will be Onaga.

Or maybe NRS will phuck with us and make Cyber-Motaro :wiggle:

ONAGA will be the main villain

I'd rather have him as a final boss as he takes over Goro's body (much like how he took over Reptile's body in MKD). Only thing is that I'd want him to have 4 ARMS.

Then I'd want Jade (possessed by the mysterious woman) to be the bonus secret boss after the final boss. ;)

Here one of my ideas...

Secret Boss 1 (Before the endurance battle.): Noob Saibot (Can be fought when certain conditions have been met.)

Endurance Battle: Empress Kitana and Emperor Liu Kang

Sub-Boss : Dark Raiden

Final Boss: Dragon King Onaga (Taking over Goro's body.)

Secret Boss 2 (After beating the final boss.): Jade (possessed by Salina, the supposed mysterious woman in Jade's MK9 ending). The player would be warped to the Dream Ream to fight her if certain conditions have been met.

Last edited:
MK11 could be like flashpoint.

In Injustice 2 you have the dialogue between the 2 raiden's/ the 2 sub zero's, referencing both timelines...

Bosses die in MK games all the time. Seeing Jade or Noob-Saibot as a boss means 100% death for them. Again.

Best solution would be a new character. Have it stir some evildoer plot as usual, kill off some protagonists, and then go out like a boss. Everyone's satisfied.