MK 11, GUEST CHARACTERS.. choose your 4.

xamoel

Some people like the idea of have guest characters on MK, other people not so much.
but is obviously that we will have at least 1 guest character as DLC content on the future MK games.
We already have Kratos and Freddy on MK9, and JASON, leatherface, alien and predator from MKX.
So... what are your choices.

MK11_GUEST.jpg

Last edited:
Well, guest characters are inevitable. I just hope they are 25% or less than the DLC selection instead of 50% like they did with MKX. If it was up to me though, I'd choose:

-Talion (Shadow of Morridor/War)
-Point Man (F.E.A.R)
-Spawn
-Joel/Aloy/Ellie/Hunter (PS4)
-Travis (Switch if it happens)
-Master Chief/JD Fenix/Jack Joyce (Xbox One)

My thoughts:
Horror Movie characters: pennywise / michael myers (pennywise have more chances for being from WB, imo)
Comics: spawn due the poll
Other movies: t-800 the same reason... the polls back then made by ed boon. but the terminator franchise was never so gory as alien/predator/nightmare/friday13 etc...

I'd definitely be down for Pennywise.
If they went back to console exclusives, then PS4 getting Sweet Tooth & Xbox getting Fulgore would be perfect

D4_Doom_Slayer.jpg

DOOMGUY:
a lot of weapons, he have a chainsaw..
and probably doom 2, could be announced at this E3 2018.

FATALITY 1: PORTAL TO CYBERDEMON
FATALITY 2: BERSERKER MODE (FPS FATALITY)

Last edited:
At this point, as long as they're not on the main menu (like Kratos in MK9), then I don't really care.
Buy them? Great.
Don't buy them? Also great.

Honestly, I can care less for guests but here is my list...

1. Morrigan Aensland/Lilith from Darkstalkers. (I believe she/they would be a brilliant addition to the fighting game. So many perverted things she/they can do.) ;)
2. Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters (It'd be brilliant for her to face off against Kitana.) ;)
3. Spawn (High Demand)
4. Micheal Myers (High Demand)

Here is how DLC should go...

Pack 1:
- Kombatant
- Kombatant
- Kombatant

Pack 2:
- Kombatant
- Kombatant
- Kombatant

Pack 3:
- Kombatant
- Kombatant
- Kombatant

Pack 4:
- Kombatant
- Kombatant
- Kombatant

OR

Pack 1:
- Kombatant
- Kombatant

Pack 2:
- Kombatant
- Kombatant

Pack 3:
- Kombatant
- Kombatant
- Kombatant
- Kombatant

Pack 4:
- Kombatant
- Kombatant
- Kombatant
- Kombatant

I don't think we should get more than 4 guests.

Last edited:
-Spawn
-God of War 4 Kratos with his new look, weapons and shield( one year gap between God of War and MK11, it would be a good anniversary surprise)
-Dracula(why not?)
-Anyone but Michael Myers(a surprise character like TMNT)

Talion is also very cool idea

Last edited:
pennywise_cover-770x513.jpg

My second choice for a guest character on MK11: Pennywise.
I preffer this one over michael myers or another "staber" slasher character.
This character is more "infinite".

Chances...... high.
1- is an WB propierty, just like MK.
2- very popular on the pop culture right now
3- extreme gory character
4- a new movie is coming at 2019.

FATALITY 1: DEADLIGHT
FATALITY 2: GIANT PENNYWSIE

1) Michael Myers
2) Pennywise
3) Freddy (with 1 glove)
4) Jason

And I'd also add an arena for each of them so people won't be upset about returning characters.

Michael Myers arena would be in front of the Myers house with jack-o-lanterns and a parked car (slam opponent through the windshield) as interactive areas. Stage fatality would be a lot like the MK9 stage fatality where they were held in front of a car only this time they'd be held against the parked car on the street and a speeding police car would crash and burst into flames, a lot like the scene in Halloween 2.

Pennywise arena would be the sewer with the rain pouring in from the gutter in the background, interactive elements would be various junk and debris that have piled up.

Freddy's Boiler Room with interactive elements being pushing the opponents face up against the hot boiler and also breaking a pipe off to hit the opponent with. Stage fatality would be opening the boiler and throwing them into the flames.

Jason's would be Camp Crystal Lake, fighting would be along the bank on one side of the lake while a camp and people by a campfire could be seen on the other side. Interactive elements would be a campfire and a canoe paddle. This stage would have a fatality where you could drag them to the lake, stick their head under and see Jason as a child with his deformed face coming up and pulling the person down.

Last edited:
Gill from Street Fighter needs to be in Mortal Kombat 11. "Kneel before your master!"
Nah, Gil from the Simpsons:

DOOMGUY is a great shout, though. I wouldn't have thought of him, but he could definitely work. Great variety in terms of his equipment.

Michael Myers would be an obvious horror candidate, as he's the last (?) of the big classics not to have been in an MK game.

Pennywise... only if Tim Curry's voicing him. :rock:

MKX guest characters were very predictable.

Spawn
Pennywise
Michael Myers

These three look legit. Not sure about Terminator.

1473938780068.png

Forget Morrigan Aensland/Lilith! Have Belladonna from Thrill Kill instead please! ;)

My choices are mostly from manga/anime, so bear with me

Here are my choices:

Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)

Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)

Inuyasha (self-explanatory)

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) [imagine the dialogue between him and Kung Jin]