MK 11, GUEST CHARACTERS.. choose your 4.

MKX guest characters were very predictable.

Spawn
Pennywise
Michael Myers

These three look legit. Not sure about Terminator.

I agree.
These make the most sense, given that NRS tends to put in horror / comic guests into their games that are the most iconic in pop-culture.

They're not going to put in Jap-anime characters in, given that less of the Amrican public would know about them in comparison to horror icons.
I have no doubt that those types of anime characters could do really well as DLC with the more Japanese oriented SF or MvC crowd, though.

idk, anime is quite popular here in america.
in also seriousness, if netherrealm stuck with universally recogniseable anime characters that actually fit into the Mortal Kombat universe, i think they could be successful in the game. characters like the ones i mentioned in my post could do really well, especially Kenshiro (due to the meme that spawned from his catchphrase) and Ichigo and Kenshin (due to the noteriety of their voice actors [Johnny Yong Bosch and Richard Cansino, respectively]).

If we do get guest in Mk11 which im pretty sure we will I just ask that they are not horror movie characters. I just find them to be lame (minus Alien and Pred) i never understood the whole they fit in the universe cause they kill. Idk guess its just not valid enough for me.

With that being said id like to see more video game characters or comic charcters that would fit in the Mk universe. More Characters like Doom guy, Spawn, Nemisis and/or Wesker, Greyfox, shit I know I’m reaching with this one but I’d think blade would be cool

*clears throat*

Aight, here goes...

Spoiler:
1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan

2wprqeg.png

idk, anime is quite popular here in america. .

I never said that anime wasn't popular here in America, just that more people tend to know about Freddy, Jason, Predator and Alien than any of the previously mentioned characters.

Commander said:
given that less of the Amrican public would know about them in comparison to horror icons.

Horror icons are what sell the most, therefore NRS will keep putting them in as guests.
That's all that I'm saying.

Terminator, michael myers, pennywise, spawn...are all kind of predictable :D
I wonder if MK11 will have a "tmnt" guest character.
a guest character so weird, that nobody is even asked for :D

I would love to see:

Devilman (Thanks to his show being on Netflix)
Pinhead
Death from Darksiders

What is mostly likely are going to be the guest fighters:

Pennywise
Spawn
T-800
Michael Myers

Rick from Splatterhouse, BJ from Wolfenstein, Spawn or the T-1000 from Termimator since he is pretty much Khrome or an alt for Khrome

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rick from Splatterhouse, BJ from Wolfenstein, Spawn or the T-1000 from Termimator since he is pretty much Khrome or an alt for Khrome

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Do NOT mention the name of the Smoke Doll Toy Factory Accident on this forum! It will attract spammers here, and we all know what happens to THOSE people in the end!

In all seriousness, how about Art Lean from the MK film as a guest character?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk