Soul Calibur VI

I hope this game has a chance of selling well since Red Dead Redemption 2 i being released like a week later. Like what do you think most people will choose to buy SC6 or RDR2? Probably RDR2.

I hope this game has a chance of selling well since Red Dead Redemption 2 i being released like a week later. Like what do you think most people will choose to buy SC6 or RDR2? Probably RDR2.

I plan on getting both but I know I'm in the minority. Red dead 2 will obviously be no. 1 sales wise but that doesn't mean SC6 can't do well. EVO will push Soul Calibur 6 hard so I'm sure it'll sale just fine. Red deads huge but it's no GTA.

Last edited:
Only reason I believe SC6 will stand a chance is because not much known of Red Dead, Red Dead ain't GTA, there hasn't been a SC in a while, and it's two different genres. If this was something like DoA6 where you have new age fans mad because of the removal of fanservice and original fans with a bad taste in their mouth cause of how DoA5 was basically a jiggle-physics simulator with combat in it, then it would be a different story.

During Gamescom in Germany, they showed two videos. One that is based on Chronicles of the Sword from SCIII now called Libra of Soul as well as a pretty glimpse on Create-a-Soul greatly expanded upon...

And this one. They also showed another character reveal, but NOT on base roster. This one is the 1st DLC character and will be put inside spoilers for those who dare to look inside.

Spoiler:

Brand new character reveal, AND I mean actually brand new character debut. Enjoy and feel insane.

FYI, the spoiler tags will only be used on returning characters. Any brand new characters will be shown openly.

I wish someone else would comment on this. But as of today, a not surprising reveal have occurred earlier, and just for this old character only, no spoiler would be used. Here he is:

Unfortunately it wasn't a surprise but I'm still excited he's in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

So what did you think about the other two-three videos before Cervantes return video?
Of Cervantes footage or other characters?

If Cervantes then I didn't get to see the videos before they got taken down.

If you mean other characters the only one I was legit hyped for was the kid Astaroth

Of Cervantes footage or other characters?

If Cervantes then I didn't get to see the videos before they got taken down.

If you mean other characters the only one I was legit hyped for was the kid Astaroth

The other characters, plus a returning revamped mode and features [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] .

The other characters, plus a returning revamped mode and features [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] .
My hype stopped at Voldo but the revamp modes are cool. Looking forward to story mode and all the mechanics in general. Especially the clothes ripping, hehehehehehehehe

Another character reveal and this time, it's.....

Spoiler:
our old favorite French fencer (pre-Malfested). Enjoy somewhat and pre-order for a guaranteed battle.