Mortal Kombat 25 Anniversary Video

Pretty cool 25th Anniversary tribute video. :)

There was a mention / implication of them working on another MK towards the end, but that’s not really news, IMO.
It’s like saying that Pizza Hut will continue making pizzas.

Pretty cool 25th Anniversary tribute video. :)

There was a mention / implication of them working on another MK towards the end, but that’s not really news, IMO.
It’s like saying that Pizza Hut will continue making pizzas.

WB isn't going to let NRS over shadow Injustice 2 when they have more dlc to sale. Cool tribute video though.

WB isn't going to let NRS over shadow Injustice 2 when they have more dlc to sale. Cool tribute video though.

Yeah, I know that, which is why I wasn’t expecting another game to come out right now.
My point was that them hinting at another MK game in the future was like saying “Well, duh.”

Yeah, I know that, which is why I wasn’t expecting another game to come out right now.
My point was that them hinting at another MK game in the future was like saying “Well, duh.”

Yeah them hinting mk11 was pointless but they could have announced something like mk deception, shaolin monks, mk4, mk9 or any of the old games that fans would love to play on current gen systems. You can't even play the mk collection on ps4, xbox one yet. It's so dumb IMO.