Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

Question: who's the person with the yellow shoulder armour thing at the end of the video, staring at something?

I saw Scorpion (x2), Raiden and Shao Khan for pre-order (which is very cool, and expected, and this suggests he is indeed dead and won't play a role in the story mode ala Goro and Darkseid).

In these pictures scorpions wears differents shin pads. Could these be some kind of gear system?

If it is, then I hope that you can unlock it in the krypt and have the ability to trade back earned gear, unlike in Injustice 2 and that it's not another bullshit motherbox / lootbox type of thing.
It's utter fv^$ing horseshit that I have 3 characters that I mained in Injustice 2, and all of them with incomplete sets because RNG-sus hates me.
I've poured TONS of hours into, too.

Question: who's the person with the yellow shoulder armour thing at the end of the video, staring at something?

I saw Scorpion (x2), Raiden and Shao Khan for pre-order (which is very cool, and expected, and this suggests he is indeed dead and won't play a role in the story mode ala Goro and Darkseid).

Looks like a new character, which I'm happy to see in a reveal trailer, for once, as well as not having the same Scorpion killing Sub-Zero trailer.
I figured that would have been the case with him staying dead, since the pre-order bonuses are usually non-canon fun extras.
This will probably be my 2nd digital game on PS4.
Gotta play the Beta.

Remember this interaction?

Mortal11Kombat could be piggybacking off of this with the timelines stuff:

Last edited:
I hope Spawn makes in a guest after so many people wanted him in MKX and Injustice 2.
Spawns okay for the fans who want him. However, he's already been in games, and it is Michael Myers who has been the the most glaring guest character snub in the MK series.

If Myers fails to make the cut, AGAIN, and some non-sequitur Alien or utterly meh Leatherface take up his char. slot, I think I'm gonna file and court order to shut down the use of "guest characters" in fighting games forever...!!

Michael Myers is pretty much given to be in MK11 since we had Freddy and Jason. Not to mention, the newest Halloween movie was a big hit. People will pay to download Michael Myers for sure.

Doesn't Michael Myers also use a big knife?
Isn't there a chance that he would play too similarly to Jason?
I never really watched many of his movies, which is why I ask.

Michael Myers would just be a copy of Jason Voorhees. I don't see what the big deal with him being DLC is. If there are any guest characters in mk11 they should be Spawn or Doomguy.

I guess the guest characters line up in this game will probably be like this

Spawn
Doomguy
Michael Myers
Pennywise

or

Michael Myers
Pennywise
T-800 (The Terminator)
Robocop (They did do AVP in MKX, so TvsRC seems like a logical step for MK11)

Spawn
Doomguy
Michael Myers
Pennywise

or

Michael Myers
Pennywise
T-800 (The Terminator)

But if I were to pick now based on what I saw in Tekken 7, it'd be like this...

Sarah Bryant (Virtua Fighter)
Christie (Dead or Alive)
Nina Williams (Tekken)
Cammy White (Street Fighter)

But if I were to pick now based on what I saw in Tekken 7, it'd be like this...

Sarah Bryant (Virtua Fighter)
Christie (Dead or Alive)
Nina Williams (Tekken)
Cammy White (Street Fighter)
May I present a better set?

Jeffrey Dahmer
Charles Manson
Aaron Hernandez
John Wayne Gacy

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Spawn
Doomguy
Michael Myers
Pennywise

or

Michael Myers
Pennywise
T-800 (The Terminator)

Pennywise makes a lot of sense, since WB owns the rights to his character in some form for the movies and they have a new movie coming out next year, but Steven King may hold game rights?

As far as other WB properties, I always said I wanted Neo from the Matrix. With the rumors of a Matrix remake/sequel I think this is more possible.

May I present a better set?

Jeffrey Dahmer
Charles Manson
Aaron Hernandez
John Wayne Gacy

Using real serial killers would not go over well... haha.

As far as console exclusive characters, if they ever decide to do that again, I can see the following ideas:

Switch: Link or Samus (and Scorpion and Sub-Zero in Smash Bros)
PS4: Older Kratos or Alloy
Xbox: Jago or Fulgore from Killer Instinct or Terry Crews from Crackdown 3

That said I don't think we'll get console exclusive characters anymore, as it caused a lot of weird things in the Tournament scene in MK9. But I would love to see MK characters in Smash Bros.

Last edited: