Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

Do any of you actually believe this, or is it just wishful thinking as ever?

Until NRS comes out and says something, it's all just horseshit (IMO), the same way that individual character endings aren't canon / confirmed until the next MK comes out.

Previous MK games were also leaked before they were announced, so everything's possible. Just one day left until we find out.

Plus Ed's been very active on Bullshitter/Twatter with MK stuff.

I know that previous games have been leaked before, but I take all individual "leaks" with a grain of salt.
It's always funny to me how someone always has a brother's, cousin's, roommate's, uncle's friend who used to walk Ed Boon's dog and has insider information on the next MK or Injustice game.

There was another dude, who, before Klassic Ermac dropped on MKX mobile, had reported to have worked at NRS and stated that Shang Tsung would be the next character to be on MKX mobile (never happened), and that there would be a reveal for the next MK console game on Halloween (also never happened).

Again, I'm just saying that until I see an official trailer with characters shown or NRS shows a demo it's all just something that I take lightly.

Do any of you actually believe this, or is it just wishful thinking as ever?

The only thing that in my mind that is believeable are the following:

1) this game has been in a four year development cycle.

2) NRS has switch to Unreal Engine 4 for this game.

The rest I’ve said before quite a few times over past few months to take it with a grain of salt with every potential leak/rumours.

But this is the best part about rumours. It’s all speculation and keeps things interesting.

I know that previous games have been leaked before, but I take all individual "leaks" with a grain of salt.
It's always funny to me how someone always has a brother's, cousin's, roommate's, uncle's friend who used to walk Ed Boon's dog and has insider information on the next MK or Injustice game.

There was another dude, who, before Klassic Ermac dropped on MKX mobile, had reported to have worked at NRS and stated that Shang Tsung would be the next character to be on MKX mobile (never happened), and that there would be a reveal for the next MK console game on Halloween (also never happened).

Again, I'm just saying that until I see an official trailer with characters shown or NRS shows a demo it's all just something that I take lightly.

That shit literally happened here 3 years ago. There was one member here (I'm not mentioning names here, but you might remember who I'm talking about) who explicitly told us an exact release date for the last gen ports of MKX, and even cited "inside sources" to back up his claims. I immediately kept pestering him to name his sources, but the "anonymous insider sources" continued to stick to his "anonymous insider sources." Oh yeah, the last gen ports actually got cancelled well before that "claimed release date" came and went. Next time, I'm gonna start demanding these people to provide recorded/screencapped evidence of these conversations to prove their bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That was the greatest MK Reveal I've ever seen. I legit though he was only presenting an award. And it's still coming in April. Hype!

If I had a dick, it be so hard right now.

I am legit freaking out that trailer looked so fvcking epic. Five months from now, ladies and gents. They hid this game good from us.

Props to Ed Boon and the NRS team. They did a magnificent job holding their cards so close to their chest when it came to revealing this game.

I was jumping for joy when I saw this trailer. I didn't think we would get the game so soon since we have 4 months from now before the game was out. I thought they would hold off MK11 until 2020, but I guess not. The PS4/XO gen has two MK games just like how the PS3/360 era did. This will probably be the last MK game on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Yes... seems like timeline shenanigans like the DCU on CW... Legends & The Flash stuff.

Wonder about the interaction between Kotal Kahn & Shao Kahn. Shao Kahn might be actually surprised...