Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

I think that Rousey would fit better with Cassie, since she was also in MMA against Frost in the MKX comics and Rousey seemed to be good at talking trash (from what I remember way back, I don't follow her much but heard that she's in WWE now).

I dunno.
I'll wait and see how this turns out, but I'm not too worried about it.
If Rousey is now doing "that thing Hulk Hogan does"...wait a minute, isn't "that thing Hulk Hogan does" scripted? And isn't Cassie's own father an actor who was once accused of being a fake? Okay, now I see how Rousey fits with Cassie Cage. She's a pure actress now and not a real fighter.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

While I'm not excited for her to be the voice of sonya, I'm gonna wait and see on how she actually performs. Like others have mentioned she does have some acting chops (albeit not voice work) and they probably coached her up through her takes to at the very least deliver a decent performance.

I don't trust WB on that. WB-BR hired a rock singer to be Cassie's voice.

Guess what? She accepted. And it was TERRIBLE. It was like someone talking, just like you and me.

They even hired a new one for the Kombat Pack 2. It was way better, but the story mode was already done.

Ronda being hired is an obvious marketing strategy, I will hold back until I hear.

I'm still concerned if Hanzo Wayne is gonna happen too.

I'm interested in hearing Scorpion's new voice. I really can't imagine him sounding any other way. I don't even remember what he sounded like in Deception or Armageddon.

I'm interested in hearing Scorpion's new voice. I really can't imagine him sounding any other way. I don't even remember what he sounded like in Deception or Armageddon.
He actually sounded much more brutal in Deception than MK9/MKX. They should bring back his Deception outfit...Looked so badass.

I want Matt Mercer to voice someone in 11. I love watching this guy on Critical Role. He did Striker justice in 2011 in my opinion. I just have a huge crush on him. :rofl: He needs to be someone again in the series.

And if this hasn't been mentioned yet, there's also a new rumor that there's going to be an animated movie too. Doesn't say if it ties in with this game, there's just going to be a new movie.

I'd prefer that over live-action. I love the original Mortal Kombat movie, it's one of my favorite video game movies. I just think animation will do better.

If it's animated then they better don't nerf the gore just so they could appease to the kids.

Hopefully we still get both. But I seen the animated movie already has Joel McHale in it, which I think is a perfect choice for Johnny Cage

I want Matt Mercer to voice someone in 11. I love watching this guy on Critical Role. He did Striker justice in 2011 in my opinion.

I agree with this. I'm a big fan of his too, and his voice work is pretty extensive. He could do a number of characters justice.

If they do an animated movie they should let the gore fly, I don't mean in an over the top way that ruins it but like the Castlevania series on Netflix, they have some nice gory stuff there without it seeming like it's just there for shock.

An animated MK movie could be incredible, especially if it's any level of quality that the DC animated movies are.

GfF1.gif

Armageddon was a little more serious, while Deception was kinda normal, with little less effects than Seitz, whose voicing reminds more MK4.

This style would be perfect for an animated Mortal Kombat movie.

Some of the characters look really bad in that movie, others look good. I think they need to go for something more detailed and realistic looking. The characters in that movie mostly have exaggeratedly long arms and legs.

Some of the characters look really bad in that movie, others look good. I think they need to go for something more detailed and realistic looking. The characters in that movie mostly have exaggeratedly long arms and legs.

Aquaman, Batman, Superman looked awful. Flash, Reverse Flash, Batman (Thomas Wayne), Deathstroke looked nice (specially Eobard).

I just don't like this style DC is using right now. It's a pseudo anime style, necks too large, jaws absolutely large. Have you seen Amanda Waller as an elephant? And in the last one where she is very thin, it looked very lazy. Reverse Flash looked waaaay better in Flashpoint (different artists, for sure).

I imagine if they follow this formula and draw Shao Kahn. He's probably going to be something absolutely horrendous (and even though he should be, that's not a good thing).

I hope they find a fitting animation style (and canon, plz).

They already said that MK11 won't have a comic book series to tie into the game.

I didn't know about Kittelsen involved in the game story, I imagine because MK11 must be seconds after MKX.

[...]

Talking about rumours, that scene of Liu Kang and Kung Lao Shaolin Monks style smells like tag team to me.

Also, Kronika and Geras. If they are not enemies as the leak said, can't see why both would be split.