Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

Maybe have DLC costumes... Like Scorpion has Ken's outfit & Sub Zero has Ryu's outfit...

EDIT: Notice the sand in the hourglass going up (backwards in time) in the reveal trailer...

EDIT: [MENTION=1]Patrick McCarron[/MENTION] I found a bot. Last post in this:

https://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/32940-Windows-X
Have you tried clicking/tapping this button?
faf36a711ac43bc8760ea50abc99dfc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

As far as console exclusive characters, if they ever decide to do that again, I can see the following ideas:

Switch: Link or Samus (and Scorpion and Sub-Zero in Smash Bros)
PS4: Older Kratos or Alloy
Xbox: Jago or Fulgore from Killer Instinct or Terry Crews from Crackdown 3

That said I don't think we'll get console exclusive characters anymore, as it caused a lot of weird things in the Tournament scene in MK9. But I would love to see MK characters in Smash Bros.

Nintendo letting Link or Samus get killed with violent, bloody, brutal Fatalities? I don’t see it happening.
As for Kratos, while he fits, didn’t Ed Boon say that he didn’t like having repeat DLC / guests from 1 game to another?

EDIT:
I can’t tell if it’s more of Boon trolling, but IMO, he seems to have disproven this whole “leak.”
https://mobile.twitter.com/noobde/status/1076573549907849216

January 17th can’t get here soon enough.

Last edited:
Nintendo letting Link or Samus get killed with violent, bloody, brutal Fatalities? I don’t see it happening.
As for Kratos, while he fits, didn’t Ed Boon say that he didn’t like having repeat DLC / guests from 1 game to another?

EDIT:
I can’t tell if it’s more of Boon trolling, but IMO, he seems to have disproven this whole “leak.”
https://mobile.twitter.com/noobde/status/1076573549907849216

January 17th can’t get here soon enough.
Another reason why the credibility of so-called "leakers" should be called into question every single time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Another reason why the credibility of so-called "leakers" should be called into question every single time.

This is the very reason why I take every "leak" with a grain of salt.
While some of the leaked stuff could be true or seem to be blatantly obvious, with time manipulation / reversal in mK11 anything is possible.

I notice Ed Boon never mention anything about Todd's comment on Spawn possibly coming to MK11. In 2015, Ed did mention that he never had talks with him for MKX shortly after Todd had that video interivew. If Todd is wrong, Ed Boon would have said something by now.

Boon has also been known to keep people guessing, so I wouldn't automatically take silence from him as Todd being right.

I notice Ed Boon never mention anything about Todd's comment on Spawn possibly coming to MK11. In 2015, Ed did mention that he never had talks with him for MKX shortly after Todd had that video interivew. If Todd is wrong, Ed Boon would have said something by now.

If Ed Boon did nothing but sit on his Twitter all day long, he still wouldn't be able to answer every single rumour that is on internet. So him being silent, can be treated as "not even gonna bother".

The Spawn rumor was trending on major social media websites, I feel like he would step in and say something if it was wrong like he did in 2015.

NRS is doing other stuff this time around that they didn't do in 2015, like skipping E3, revealing at the Game Awards, having a huge January reveal and supposedly 6 characters for a single KP (according to the Steam pre-order page).

So, who knows? Perhaps Spawn isn't in MK11 as DLC.... or maybe he is.
Ed Boon has also been pretty quiet this last year (2018 - 2019) on Twitter when it comes to giving hints for the next MK (in general), compared with MK9 and MKX (with the boots and Kung Jin's bo staff).

I don't want the rumors of Onaga in MK11 to be true. I like Onaga a lot, but I don't want any more repeats when we can get some new original villains instead.

Onaga deserves a second chance. I'd like to see what they could do with a playable Onaga. They probably slim him down but make him taller like they did with MKX Goro.

Is it possible Boon and NRS have been keeping quiet to avoid the problems they had during MKX's development?

Is it possible Boon and NRS have been keeping quiet to avoid the problems they had during MKX's development?

The only problems they had was stability issues with XBOX version and the garbage PC Port. XBOX had some exclusive issues, while PC Port was handled by "High Voltage". Notoriously bad porters for a lot of games, not just MK series. So for them to avoid that problem, they just need NOT to hire "High Voltage" but someone else. To be honest it would be really f%cking stupid of WB/NRS to use High Voltage again. So I am sure development will be fine this time. I hope....

But again, their Injustice 2 port, was decent. So that gives lots of hope.

The only problems they had was stability issues with XBOX version and the garbage PC Port. XBOX had some exclusive issues, while PC Port was handled by "High Voltage". Notoriously bad porters for a lot of games, not just MK series. So for them to avoid that problem, they just need NOT to hire "High Voltage" but someone else. To be honest it would be really f%cking stupid of WB/NRS to use High Voltage again. So I am sure development will be fine this time. I hope....

But again, their Injustice 2 port, was decent. So that gives lots of hope.

On steam the developer for the PC Version of MK11 is listed as NRS, QLOC, and Shiver

NRS / WB would be extremely dumb to pick HVS to do porting for such a big game like MK11. No way they are coming back.

I have seen theories of Shinnok returning since he was never killed off in the original timeline (It was his clone that was killed off in the battle of Armageddon). However, I doubt NRS will do repeats again even if he is not a boss character.

I want Boon and the rest of Mortal Kombat 11's development to remain quiet until release because I don't want it turning into where the entire game is just revealed before getting my hands on it.

I know what to expect from the stream. I honestly don't mind knowing the entire roster, I am weary about knowing the story. I just want to know what is it we're doing in this, not have chapters being played. Maybe a few fatalities shown, and that's it.

Otherwise, I'll just go back to work during the stream.