Injustice 3 Wishlist (Story & Characters)

I'll be so disappointed if it's another rehash of the same story. But after the endings, where else could it go?

Mabey a couple less Batman characters would be a nice start. It seems like I was fighting a Batman character every other fight.

I really only care about Batman villains. No idea who anyone else is. Then again I don't really like DC and Batmans rogues gallery is more mainstream

New characters like Vixen(as her own character), Red Tornado, Mera, Killer Croc, Clayface, Metallo, Katana, Queen Bee, Star Sapphire, Circe, Mirror Master and Constantine.

How about for Injustice 3, they talk about the Black & White Lanterns.

This'll give us a chance for Clark to get redemption and Lois would get resurrected as a Black Lantern. Her unborn child will be born in the process.

Imagine Black Lantern Zoom (CW version). Even the Joker brought back as a Black Lantern.

I'd like to see King Shark, Vibe, Hawkman, Kid Flash and Killer Croc as being playable.
This is the 2nd game now where Killer Croc is disrespected by just being background fodder.

Blackest Night as a plot for Injustice 3 is a GREAT idea - or any cosmic menace, actually. I feel like the series will yet again need an external menace to avoid it becoming another "Batman vs. evil Superman" retread.

my wish list for injustice 3 would be White Canary, Metallo, Clayface, Beast Boy, Dick Grayson, Killer Croc, Sinestro, John Stewart as the Green Lantern and a few more characters from the Green Arrow comics.

As for the story, hopefully someone will knock damn sense when it comes to Aquaman. He is boarder lining when it comes to becoming irredeemable every time he fights Batman and kisses Superman's ass. Also I hope Wonder Woman finally gets what is coming to her. She is the main reason why Superman killed so many heroes and villians in so far.

I love the idea of Blackest Night as an (adapted) storyline.

As far as characters, I'd like to see Sinestro back, someone mentioned Star Sapphire and that sounded cool to me as well. Booster Gold. Beast Boy would be cool. Lot of people want John Stewart as more than just a skin, but I'd like to see Kyle Rayner...his constructs could be really fun. Constantine, maybe conjuring up various demons or something. Mirror Master could be cool. Mr. Freeze to take over the Killer Frost/Captain Cold spot.

First thing I want is Aquaman to get a lot of changes, all new moves (well mostly new, can keep the trident throw) and especially get rid of that stupid looking poking move he does. If he's going to keep the trident as a weapon I'd rather he used it more like a staff than a spear, I'd also go with the Momoa look or at least offer longer hair as an option I'd also change the voice actor, don't get me wrong Phil LaMarr is great but he has done so much voice over work before and it makes Aquaman sound like a ton of generic characters from different cartoons. I'd also add Mera and Kaldur'ahm to the list of playable characters and for the love of god give Black Manta helmets that don't look so idiotic lol. I would also like Wonder Woman to be totally reworked, she just isn't any fun to play as and always feels stiff.

I'd also like them to get rid of gear and just focus on different looks the characters have had over the years, maybe let us get some shaders or mix and match the different outfits that they've worn in the comics, animations and movies. After a while the gear just seemed like a way to try to get you to spend more money and while I'm sure that was the driving force behind it being included it just didn't work right. I've had the game since launch and still haven't unlocked a ton of stuff, the randomness and overall uselessness of the majority of the gear just killed it for me.

As far as story I'd love to see something involving a more traditional approach with good guys vs bad guys, the Batman v Superman angle was really well done but I don't think they can keep that up too much longer without it getting stale. I know a lot of people like evil Superman but I would rather see him go back to being a good guy in the next game. Seeing the justice league team up to take on the Legion of Doom would be great.

Characters in addition to the last game roster returning would be
Shazam
Mera
Kaldur'ahm
Beast Boy
Killer Frost
Grundy
Doomsday
Weather Wizard
Mirror Master
Lex Luthor
John Stewart as his own character with his own constructs.
Hawkgirl
Sinestro
Livewire
Reign
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Captain Atom
Killer Kroc
King Shark

DLC 1 would be Young Justice themed with
Superboy
Miss Martian
Artemis
Klarion
Black Beatle

Last edited:
If none of my MK characters are there as guests, I'll most likely not buy.

I mean I didn't even buy Injustice 2.

If none of my MK characters are there as guests, I'll most likely not buy.

I mean I didn't even buy Injustice 2.
Generally speaking, only the Big Box Office characters get guest character spots in Injustice. I highly doubt someone like Nitara, Jade, or Tanya would be more Box Office than Scorpion, Sub-Zero, or Raiden.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Liu Kang and Kitana perhaps could be MK characters that be in Injustice 3 as guest DLC. They are quite popular

Last edited:
Generally speaking, only the Big Box Office characters get guest character spots in Injustice. I highly doubt someone like Nitara, Jade, or Tanya would be more Box Office than Scorpion, Sub-Zero, or Raiden.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

At least Kitana. I for sure doubt someone like Mileena would make the cut in a Teen rated game too.

EDIT: NRS should always include MK characters in all Injustice games!

For this Injustice 3, it should be Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, and KITANA.

OR they can add different characters that were not in the previous Injustice games such as KITANA, Sonya, Johnny Cage, or Kano.

Boon can even put 2 MK characters in Injustice 3. For example, Johnny Cage and Sonya can be in Injustice 3. Then there can be gear/skins of the male ninjas and Raiden for Johnny Cage and gear/skins of the female ninjas and Sindel for Sonya.

Last edited: