Injustice 3 Wishlist (Story & Characters)

Ed Boon said that they like to do other games besides MK and that it would be boring if they did only one video game franchise.

I heard them say that before but nothing has happened since.

NRS making new adventure styled games would be lovely. It doesn't have to be MK or DC either.

grrrr!!! mk12 mk13 mk14 mk15 and nothing else but mk. NRS should rename themselves to MKstudios and only make mk games.

My roster idea:

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Supergirl
5. Aquaman
6. Captain Marvel (I know he died in Injustice 1, but there is always a way to bring back dead characters)
7. The Flash
8. Green Lantern
9. Cyborg
10. Black Adam
11. Catwoman
12. The Joker
13. Harley Quinn
14. Martian Manhunter
15. Lobo
16. Deathstroke
17. Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
18. Darkseid
19. Killer Croc
20. John Constantine
21. Booster Gold
22. Karate Kid
23. Big Barda
24. Etrigan the Demon
25. Ras Al Gul
26. Katana
27. Static

Guest (DLC):
Liu Kang
Shao Khan
The Phantom
Neo (The Matrix)

I3 needs:

zoom-jay-garrick-the-flash.jpeg

latest

I'm looking forward to IJ3 if they expand the roster. Personally, I don't like the multiverses concept, but since they went that route. I think it would be where there is an ultimate battle of the multiverse. This way we won't just have a tyrannical Superman/Injustice Lords. With the extensions they are giving MK11. I think we can see a storyline that last 8 hrs or more of gameplay. I hope for the gear system to return with expansions of gear, exchangable abilities, skins, shaders and etc. I would like for them to add different supermoves that you would also to be able to exchange. I have a pretty huge character wishlist which I really hope they would take seriously and make it happen. Since MK has been a bit downgraded to the amount of fan fav characters that haven't returned or aren't returning.

1. Superman 1. Lex Luthor
2. Batman 2. Joker
3. Wonder Woman 3. Cheetah
4. Martian Manhunter 4. Kanto
5. Hal Jordan/Green Lantern 5. Sinestro
6. Flash 6. Capt. Cold
7. Shazam 7. Black Adam
8. Aquaman 8. Black Manta
9. Cyborg 9. Deathstroke
10. Starfire 10. Blackfire
11. Raven 11. Enchantress
12. Beastboy 12. Gorilla Grodd
13. Supergirl 13. Doomsday
14. Wonder Girl 14. Ares
15. Hawkgirl 15. Killer Frost
16. Green Arrow 16. Deadshot
17. Black Canary 17. Harley Quinn
18. Nightwing 18. Bane
19. Robin 19. Scarecrow
20. Red Hood 20. Poison Ivy
21. Swamp Thing 21. Brainiac
22. Blue Beetle 22. Brutale
23. Catwoman 23. Killer Croc
24. Dr. Fate 24. Dr. Polaris
25. Firestorm 25. Capt. Boomerang
26. Atom 26. Amazo
27. Zatanna 27. Lobo
28. Batgirl 28. Atrocitus
29. Saint Walker 29. Larfleeze
30. Carol Ferris/Star Sapphire 30. Mirror Master
31. Iroque 31. Queen Bee
32. Vixen 32. Black Lightning
33. Darkseid

I don't really want any guest characters unless they would bring back TMNT with Shredder and/or Hellboy/Abe Sapien/Liz. I really like the first two rosters and would like majority to return. Including some new comers of the DC Universe. Then we can get skins against like for Green Lantern, Flash and Aquaman. I think the different characters that are Green Lantern, Reverse Flash/Zoom/Savitar/Godspeed/Jay Garrick, Ocean Master, Powergirl and Big Barda. Would be pretty cool. I know that is an extensive list but they have done that many characters for MKA. So why not hope for IJ3. :)

How about a redemption story for Superman if Lois Lane was revived as a Black Lantern?

Who'd be the best choices of heroes & villains?
Superman: ?
Batman: ?
Wonder Woman: ?
Flash: ?
Aquaman: ?
Green Lantern: ?
Green Arrow: ?
Hawkman: ?
Martian Manhunter: ?
Justice League: ?
Justice League Dark: ?
Justice Society of America: ?
Crime Syndicate: ?
Titans: ?
Young Justice: ?
Doom Patrol: ?
Injustice League: ?
Legion of Doom: ?
Watchmen: ?
WildCATS: ?
Gen13: ?

I really hope they really mess around with the idea of the legacy skins since they missed an opportunity with the recent MK entry (I really wanted to see Taven/Daegon share a skin or an Ermac/Jerrod skin eventually come).

I think the legacy skins can allow for Superman/Zod or an obscure character like Hel... And we also could get Deadshot/Deathstroke/Grifter... or something else.

For DLC, I'd want 3 MK characters since Injustice 1 had 1 MK character and Injustice 2 had 2 MK characters. I will choose based on characters who have not been DLC in the MK and Injustice series.

1. Kitana, Sonya, Mileena, Cassie, Jacqui, OR Jade (We need a female MK character in Injustice this time. It should most likely be one of the most famous MK characters. Who ever will be the chosen female character should have a female ninja costume. MK2 or UMK3/MKT style.)

2. CETRION (Many people have said she should be in the roster of Injustice instead of MK, therefore she should be a DLC.)

3. Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Jax, or Kung Lao. (We need a male MK character who is popular that has never been in an Injustice game before. This character should also have an MK2 and UMK3/MKT ninja attire.)

I need them to start taking some actual risks with these games bruh. It's time to replace all but the major 5/6 (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, & Aquaman, maybe Harley) and include some obscure or lessor known major characters like they did with Killer Frost, Firestorm, Doctor Fate, Vixen, & Lobo.

I need them to start taking some actual risks with these games bruh. It's time to replace all but the major 5/6 (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, & Aquaman, maybe Harley) and include some obscure or lessor known major characters like they did with Killer Frost, Firestorm, Doctor Fate, Vixen, & Lobo.

Actually it should be Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Harley Quinn (OR Joker), Green Lantern, Flash, and Aquaman that should make it in the roster. The rest of the roster can be different.

I just want killer frost and zod back. Don't completely butcher and change their movesets just add to them. I know this will never happen but injustice 1 roster was so much better than 2 IMO.

Re: Injustice 3 Wishlist (Story & Characters)

Another development team so we can have a Maddenized Mortal Kombat like we had in the 90s and the mid-2000s.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

They need to do that in MK as well.

19. Killer Croc

Guest (DLC):
Liu Kang)

Wouldn't be surprised if Liu Kang and Kung Lao were guests for Injustice 3 (with Shaolin Monks being the theme of those 2), in all honesty.

As for Killer Croc, yeah, I've also wanted him in and not the horseshit cosplay that they did for Baraka.
Killer Croc and King Shark are the 2 characters that I hope they finally make playable if they do another Injustice game, and not just some damn stupid stage interaction / fodder.

I really hope that there will be no more "levels" with characters. It's just too complex and killing the fun.

Liu Kang and Kitana will probably be added as the two MK characters for IJ3. I would like to see Reptile because I always wanted to see a Reptile vs. Killer Croc battle ever since MK vs. DCU was announced. However, I can see NRS using Noob or Ermac instead for a Ninja character.