Superman Question

DopeBoyFresh

What would happen if Superman punched someone in the balls as hard as he could? Would their balls just fly off? Serious answers only please.

tenor.gif

What would happen if Superman punched someone in the balls as hard as he could? Would their balls just fly off? Serious answers only please.

Well if you take physics into account then I would say that person would be missing his entire lower half.

Of course this only relates to a normal dude say like, Deadshot or whatever. If Superman punched something that was equal to his strength then their balls wouldn't fly off but they would hurt. This applies to Darkseid and probably Mongul (I think that's his name)

If the person in question was wearing a Krytonite jockstrap then the effects would be uncertain. Would Superman be too weak to deliver a full powered nut blow or would his hand lose power once it reaches the cup.

These questions will remain unanswered. For now.

Well if you take physics into account then I would say that person would be missing his entire lower half.

Of course this only relates to a normal dude say like, Deadshot or whatever. If Superman punched something that was equal to his strength then their balls wouldn't fly off but they would hurt. This applies to Darkseid and probably Mongul (I think that's his name)

If the person in question was wearing a Krytonite jockstrap then the effects would be uncertain. Would Superman be too weak to deliver a full powered nut blow or would his hand lose power once it reaches the cup.

These questions will remain unanswered. For now.
Thanks for the thoughtful reply, YungQ94.