Top games YOU will buy in 2017?!?!

MK9

So I am curious to see what games you will all be purchasing this year (2017) and for which console. Perhaps we can all add eachother for multiplayer fun!

Here is my list:

Tekken 7 (PS4)
Injustice 2 (PS4)
Marvel VS. Capcom: Infinite (PS4)
Farpoint (PSVR)
Sonic Mania (Nintendo Swith)
Outlast Trinity (PS4)
Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo switch)

ADD ME ON:
PSN: "MKvsDCU"
XBONE: "DECEPTIONz"
Nintendo Switch: ONLINE for that... not spending a dollar on online services for my Nintendo Switch

Last edited:
The Crash Bandicoot remake (Ps4)
Dead by Daylight (for Ps4)
Friday the 13th (Ps4)
The Last of Us 2 (not releasing anytime soon, but still)
Red Dead Redemption 2
(eventually Tekken 7 as well, but not a priority)

Injustice 2 (Of Course)
Prey
Fire Emblem Echoes (More of When rather than if, but if reviews say it's like Fates I'm skipping it)
Sonic Mania
Project Sonic
Yakuza Kiwami

A lot of other games are in the air but not guaranteed. E3 determines if I'm gonna be getting a Switch or Xbox (Scorpio) this year.

So far, Injustice 2, Spiderman (if it gets released this year) and maaaaaybe Prey.
I'm a huge fan of Dishonored 1 (and the DLC) and Dishonored 2, but I'm not too convinced by the new Prey.
I'm kind of hoping that Arkane actually announces new story DLC for Dishonored 2 at E3, since Prey will have already been released by then.

Injustice 2 and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite will probably be the last games I'll purchase this year. Only non-fighters I'm excited for are Resident Evil 2 remake, FF7 remake and Cyberpunk 2077, none of those titles are releasing any time soon :(

Earlier this month I got Persona 5 (PS4), and I'm enjoying it so far. After 4 years of waiting since the Kickstarter campaign, Cosmic Star Heroine (I got the PC version) has finally been released. Shiness has also been released, but I'm waiting for the DRM-free version.

As for upcoming releases, I'm interested in the following (all happen to be PS4):

God Wars: Future Past
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age
Ni No Kuni 2

Realistically, I may only buy 2 of those titles this year. I might as well wait for a price drop since I won't play them all right away.

Wipeout omega collection ps4
Injustice 2 ps4
Tekken 7 ps4
Outlast 2 ps4
God of war ps4
Night trap ps4 remaster
Crash bandicoot N sane trilogy Ps4
Lost legacy PS4
Sonic mania ps4
Mario Odyssey switch

All of these are on my radar and we still have E3 coming soon so this list could get bigger.

After seeing the Green Recash Zone (or Rehash Hill Zone) gameplay video, I'm removing Sonic Forces from my list until further notice. But I will add some more:
-MvC Infinite (Captain Marvel means an Automatic purchase, Unless they pull a SFV)
-CoD WW2 (I freakin' loved Big Red One)

Injustice 2 and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite will probably be the last games I'll purchase this year. Only non-fighters I'm excited for are Resident Evil 2 remake, FF7 remake and Cyberpunk 2077, none of those titles are releasing any time soon :(

RE2 REMAKE?!?!??! WTFFFFF?!?!?! Are you for real???.. Is it coming to PS4? THAT will be another must for me!!!!

Wipeout omega collection ps4
Injustice 2 ps4
Tekken 7 ps4
Outlast 2 ps4
God of war ps4
Night trap ps4 remaster
Crash bandicoot N sane trilogy Ps4
Lost legacy PS4
Sonic mania ps4
Mario Odyssey switch

I'll likely pick up Crash too, can't believe that I didn't mention that in my last post.

The Crash Bandicoot remake (Ps4)
Dead by Daylight (for Ps4)
Friday the 13th (Ps4)
The Last of Us 2 (not releasing anytime soon, but still)
Red Dead Redemption 2
(eventually Tekken 7 as well, but not a priority)

im really hoping that the Friday the 13th game will be good. if it is im getting it.

anyway im not getting many games this year. mabey RDR2 and the RE2 remake if its out this year. im probably gunna wait for Injustice 2. might or might not get it this year.

im really hoping that the Friday the 13th game will be good. if it is im getting it.

I think what makes that game fun is friends, based on my Beta experience. There were a few buggy/annoying things that will hopefully be fixed. Dead by Daylight is more enjoyable to me as of right now. Looking forward to playing both though.

If you do get F13, you're welcome to join when I party up :D

My definites are definitely Injustice 2 (already pre-ordered digitally) and Tekken 7 (still in progress via physical purchase) for X-Box One. Still skeptical with MvC:I, despite having one of my favorites (which is Megaman X) as a starter.