EX fighter is real!

theincubuslord

So ARIKA released this video with Kairi, Garuda and Hokuto from the Street Fighter EX franchise at April 1st in Japan, and people thought it was an elaborate April Fool’s joke…

Turns out that it’s real though!

For almost 4 hours, they’ve shown footage of playing the game and talking about it. So it seems like there will be a new EX fighter coming our way!

See the stream here:

I just hope Blair Dame is in the game. :3

tumblr_onqdkkhZlS1tknsllo1_400.jpg
tumblr_onqdkkhZlS1tknsllo2_250.gif

tumblr_onqdkkhZlS1tknsllo3_400.jpg

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha was the first SF game I played and I've always wanted to see characters like Skullomania, Garuda, Hokuto return. And the gameplay looks really good, kind of like a cross between SF and Tekken

Interesting to see Sharon and Nanase return. I hope will be sexier with low blow attacks while using that staff. I hope Sharon will have a "Bad Habit" like Nina Williams of Tekken. ;)

I thought SF EX was okay, but I did like some of the characters.

Hopefully, there will be more polish by the time of release. Animations are still a little rough. I wish they would go easy on the hit sparks, since I find them distracting.

D. Dark and Blair Dame are the two characters I hope for.
Blair the most though. She rocked in the first games, loved her rekka-kicks and knee kick, but then we got... Sharon... ugh...
She got a cool upgrade in Fighting Layer though, but it never came to consoles, so have only tried it on emulator...

Sssshhhh. ;)

Almost an hour of footage, even if it's only using the characters from the first trailer. There is two input options to choose from, a shortened and traditional input. Also there is a selectable deck, which seems to provide buffs when certain conditions are met.

Allen Snider confirmed

Truthfully, I didn't care much for Allen, or at least with his moveset in the EX series, which was too shoto-esque for my liking.

I’m so excited for this game :D Sfex plus alpha was my first fighting game, so to see the ex characters back in action pulls all the nostalgia strings! Hoping to see C.Jack soon

I'm also just waiting for Blair Dame. I loved her in SFEX+A, and then they replaced her with... Sharon... ugh...

So it would be awesome to have her return. I miss her awesome kicks.