12 Cast Members We Want To See For The 2017 Mortal Kombat Movie

I got ideas for who to cast:
1) Jax, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Lui Kang, Shang Tsung, and Scorpion played by their Legacy Actors (S2 for Johnny)
2) Emma Watson & Kate Mara as Kitana & Mileena (Respectively)

How about Daisy Ridley as Kitana instead?

52569297d9707d32144840e08abc92b0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I actually agree with that. Good choice. Also, Chris Pratt as Johnny Cage.

Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

BritneySpearsGloryNewCoverArt-637x397.jpg

I swear this image of Britney Spears reminds Cetrion with her "Die Over Here" (Spear) tendrils. ;)

Britney can still pass as Cetrion. ;)

If you've seen her acting, you don't want her anywhere near MK lol

I did. But I'm a fan after all. She does need practice with acting. OR, we can have someone else do her voice as Cetrion while Britney does the fighting. All she'll need is some training.

There was this series about fairies in the Philippines where the girl had the looks and can fight but not the voice because her character is this evil serpent.

Also I'm not sure if I mentioned it here but if Sisi Stringer is Mileena in the next MK movie, Tinashe should be Kitana.

Both look identical to each other that they should act as twins and clones of each other.

Last edited:
Daisy Ridley is a better choice for Kitana Kahn.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ok. Not a bad choice actually. But I can see her more like Skarlet. Looks very similar to the face model of MK11 Skarlet. She just needs to have the red hair and accent down.

Dave Bautista as Shao Kahn, at least for his body. He has the height, the physique, and the jawline.