New Mortal Kombat (reboot) movie coming....

Should Chrome be in MK movie?

• Total voters
I'd also like it if Britney Spears be a new character in the series (similar to Alice from the Resident Evil series).

Her character can be another love interest of Johnny Cage in Hollywood but she gets slain when Earthrealm is invaded. She is then resurrected as a revenant of Quan Chi and brainwashed that Johnny had replaced her with Sonya. She then goes berserk and is given powers that can cause massive destruction, posing her as a threat against the protagonists. Or maybe she can be Sareena or Kia.

Lol @ Britney Spears

Last edited:
That would be, um..interesting XD

It won't be 'interesting' it would be weird. Mortal Kombat isn't a musical, it is primarily a fighting game series. Those actors would be better suited for a musical like High School Musical or something.

Last edited:
It won't be 'interesting' it would be weird. Mortal Kombat isn't a musical, it is primarily a fighting game series. Those actors would be better suited for a musical like High School Musical or something.
I was being sarcastic, duh. Hence the laughing face. Don't take things so srsly

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nice.

Extended Cast:
Kitana- Sam Jo
Jade- Nicole Scherzinger
Tanya- Rihanna
Cassie Cage- Jennifer Lawrence
Jacque Briggs- Tinashe (She has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.)
Takeda- Nick Jonas
King Jin- Jon Foo
Sindel- Angelina Jolie or Natassia Malthe

Why do you think Popstars would be good Mortal Kombat characters?

Last edited:
Who would you cast as Mileena? She most definitely needs to be in this film.
I'm not sure. I don't know the names of many actresses, but she should have actual dark features (raven black hair, tan skin) Beautiful, yet fierce. Most likely Latina.

I'm not sure. I don't know the names of many actresses, but she should have actual dark features (raven black hair, tan skin) Beautiful, yet fierce. Most likely Latina.

A Latina sounds good. What about her mouth, do you want it to be something man-made or CGI?

Last edited:
Makeup with prosthetics would look good

Prosthetics look fine on still pictures, but how is prosthetics gonna move like Mileena's mouth moves i.e. how is it gonna animate?
mortal_kombat_x_mileena_genderbend_makeup_test_by_keruuu-d8sy9df.jpg

Last edited:
they need to hire actors that already have martial arts training, just looking the part is not enough for an MK movie imo. and they dont necessarily need to be a well known name either