Mortal Kombat:Shaolin Monks Characters

locustlx

Here are all the characters that I have found in Mortal Kombat:Shaolin Monks pictures (just in case you might want to post them on the front page and in your MK:SM section of the site)

Liu Kang
liu5en.png

Kung Lao
kung6zc.png

Sub-Zero
subzero2fm.jpg

Reptile
reptile4ii.png

Noob
noob0ka.png

Smoke
smoke8bc.png

Kitana
kitana4uu.png

Mileena
mileena4ub.png

Jade
jade3ez.png

Goro
goro7dv.png

Raiden
raiden9no.png

Kabal
kabal5lm.png

Baraka
baraka4ds.png

Scorpion
scorpion3gl.png

Shang Tsung
shang3hq.png

Johnny Cage
johnny3jf.png

Ermac
ermac0ju.png

Sonya
sonya7ih.png

Kano
kano0fl.png

Yeah,

I know that this game takes place in the MK2 era, but I'm wondering if we might see a new character or two. That would be pretty cool.

Just a tick, why are Goro and Kabal there? Wasn't Goro thought to be dead and Kabal wasn't included until MK3?

DAv said:
Just a tick, why are Goro and Kabal there? Wasn't Goro thought to be dead and Kabal wasn't included until MK3?

Well, I'm not sure about Goro, but as I seem to remember Kabal was part of the Black Dragon during his pre-MK3 days, so even though he might not have been thought up or in any of the games, he was still part of the MK universe back then.

There's already a few post-MK2 characters so far. I think one of the big things with Kabal, though, was that they wanted to show him before his face was horrible scarred at the beginning of MK3.

And Goro's thought to have been dead numerous times throughout the series, so his appearance really isn't anything out of the ordinary.

The reason Goro is in the game is because it begins near the end of MK1 and ends at the beginning of MK3.

I have to admit, I'm really digging Reptile, Noob and Smoke in MKSM.

im surprised Ermac is in the game, i know there were rumors about him in MKI, but nothing on MKII. And what is with Mileena pic

It's not really Konquest it's more like an adventure game of MK. and yes they are the only two playable characters in the game that are known of so far.

Zombie_Loser_Kang said:
is Mileena naked?
meaning nothing covering her breasts?

Lets hope so!

As for all the playable characters. One of the secret characters was leaked on Game Informer and thats Sub-Zero.

The Reptile pic looks hot. I think he should have been like that at least for his alternate costume.