New Mortal Kombat Movie!

Re: New Mortal Kombat Movie! (Fake?)

And why should that matter if it won't be canon anyway?

If you want a younger Jax, how about John Boyega?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Could imagine him as a younger version of Jax.

The roles of Liu Kang and Kung Lao seem to be the most important though. And I'd really love to see Rain from Ninja Assassin as Liu and Iku Uwais as Kung Lao.

16.jpg

Iku does even resemble Paolo Montablan from MK Conquest.

ninjaassassin_E_20091122000509.jpg

And Rain is literally Liu Kang.

If James Wann is directing it, I think it could be cool. He is not a bad director and I think he can pull off MK very well. I hope the movie will be R rated for once. I want to see some high level of blood and gore for once in a MK movie.

Hey Everyone,

I created a fan casting page for a Mortal Kombat Cinematic Universe at the link below. This is by no means official, but would like to get as much input as possible from the community. I know this is already in production by James Wan, Greg Russo and Warner Brothers, but decided to make this page and hopefully build interest in the project.

https://www.mycast.io/stories/mortal-kombat-2019-cinematic-universe

If you are interested, please up vote/ down vote actors for each role or add suggestions for actors you think would be a better fit for each role.

All I ask is to please imagine if you were seriously casting for a big budget set of Mortal Kombat films. Imagine who would you like to see in each role, how those actors fit with the source material, how each actor would balance with each other on screen and what you want to see in the story. Please submit serious submissions. I already have at least one person making role submissions every other day and some that don't even fit with the characters. I’m hoping if we get enough support that this might be something that can be sent to Ed Boon, NeatherRealm Studios, Warner Brothers, James Wan and Greg Russo.

As time goes on I look forward to seeing fan art for all potential castings and sharing them on this form. I would love to see others produce their own fan art for each actor that has been suggested in each role.

Lastly, please share this with as many people as possible. Maybe one day soon they will actually get the ball rolling and gives a new set of films. Ideally I would love to see a Mortal Kombat Trilogy and possible as many films as it necessary to do the story justice.

I appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to see how this develops.

Thanks,

Odawne

Last edited:
First trailer will be available soon
Cant wait with this reboot adaptation, seems to be MK1 adaptation, like anime Scorpion's revenge

First trailer will be available soon
Cant wait with this reboot adaptation, seems to be MK1 adaptation, like anime Scorpion's revenge
This movie exceeded my expectations. The trailer looks lit, I like the costume design and the fact they respect the lore. Cole Young is going to be Kuai Liang, I am calling it.
I don’t understand why Ed Boon doesn’t say anything on this movie mostly ignoring it. The movie needs the PR and also it can wake hype for people to play MK.

This movie exceeded my expectations. The trailer looks lit, I like the costume design and the fact they respect the lore. Cole Young is going to be Kuai Liang, I am calling it.
I don’t understand why Ed Boon doesn’t say anything on this movie mostly ignoring it. The movie needs the PR and also it can wake hype for people to play MK.
He's related to Scorpion.