Pokemon Go

Catching Pokemon on Santa Monica beach when you really live in a desert

tumblr_ltoz84hGAk1qakpeto1_500.gif

I have heard a lot of negative remarks from gamers on youtube saying the game sucks and it is too dangerous to play. I normally like to play games sitting down I guess you can call that laziness I just call it me not tripping over anything to hurt myself lol. But guys if I ever decided to play this game is it really as bad as they say or is it good ? I am currently 50/50 right now going off what people have been saying on youtube.

I have heard a lot of negative remarks from gamers on youtube saying the game sucks and it is too dangerous to play. I normally like to play games sitting down I guess you can call that laziness I just call it me not tripping over anything to hurt myself lol. But guys if I ever decided to play this game is it really as bad as they say or is it good ? I am currently 50/50 right now going off what people have been saying on youtube.

Can't solely go by what people say about something lol..that's how you miss out on things. :p Download it for yourself and formulate your own opinion (it's free!). It's only dangerous if you don't look where the hell you're going. I live in a big city and I haven't bumped into anyone / gotten hit by a car yet. I'm alive ^_^. Also, I like walking..(trying to become more fit anyway, so this helps).

It's fun and brings people together. The only negative things I have to say are that it's buggy at times and can be frustrating. Other than that I don't have any. I went to this park yesterday and met quite a few friendly people who were playing also. (And I'm normally extremely introverted)

As a person who suffers from anxiety, this game brings out a lot of good in me. Talking to other people who are into this game just makes it a whole lot better, especially those who want to help out :-D

Honestly, the only people I see that aren't having fun with this game are those who aren't true Pokemon fans. Also are the people who truly think third-party programs are necessary to play this game. I'm doing quite well without the aid of another program telling me where to find such Pokemon. I caught a Bulbasaur the other day and it wasn't even on my radar. Surprises like that makes the game more fun. Knowing where everything is at just kinda ruins the fun. I like going into the city every so often and finding a crap ton of Pokemon I have yet to catch. Even though I'm only level 18 (kinda been busy these last few weeks), I'm still getting so much out of this game.

The only complaint, only complaint I have with this game is when you're a gym leader, you have to wait like twenty hours for coins. I think that should be lowered. If that's the only complaint I have, then this game must be doing well for me. This game is fun, and I totally recommend people getting it, even if they're not a fan of the series.

My boyfriend's mother is even playing it and she hates the show and she's getting a kick out of this. My brother never cared for the series as well and he's playing it and now it's another thing to talk about other than Overwatch and Warcraft... Hell, his wife got into it too despite that she pretty much hates everything in existence. :rofl:

As a person who suffers from anxiety, this game brings out a lot of good in me. Talking to other people who are into this game just makes it a whole lot better, especially those who want to help out :-D

Honestly, the only people I see that aren't having fun with this game are those who aren't true Pokemon fans. Also are the people who truly think third-party programs are necessary to play this game. I'm doing quite well without the aid of another program telling me where to find such Pokemon. I caught a Bulbasaur the other day and it wasn't even on my radar. Surprises like that makes the game more fun. Knowing where everything is at just kinda ruins the fun. I like going into the city every so often and finding a crap ton of Pokemon I have yet to catch. Even though I'm only level 18 (kinda been busy these last few weeks), I'm still getting so much out of this game.

The only complaint, only complaint I have with this game is when you're a gym leader, you have to wait like twenty hours for coins. I think that should be lowered. If that's the only complaint I have, then this game must be doing well for me. This game is fun, and I totally recommend people getting it, even if they're not a fan of the series.

My boyfriend's mother is even playing it and she hates the show and she's getting a kick out of this. My brother never cared for the series as well and he's playing it and now it's another thing to talk about other than Overwatch and Warcraft... Hell, his wife got into it too despite that she pretty much hates everything in existence. :rofl:
I have social anxiety as well among other things. I read that games like this are good for people like us. I'm glad it's helping you as well.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I use to be a diehard Pokemon and Digimon fan and well I grew up and I forgot about most of it. I still think the series's is okay I just prefer the games so I could feel like I am the one controlling the monsters lol. So this game might make me remember my childhood a little bit more and make me a fan once more.

I use to be a diehard Pokemon and Digimon fan and well I grew up and I forgot about most of it. I still think the series's is okay I just prefer the games so I could feel like I am the one controlling the monsters lol. So this game might make me remember my childhood a little bit more and make me a fan once more.
They're adding PvP soon, supposedly, along with trading. You might enjoy that then. :)

I'm a huge Pokemon fan, but Pokemon Go is a soulless cash-in. Completely removes the adventure & companionship aspect of the series.

Actually, the economic impact of Pokemon Go is bigger than any of you realize. Here's AlphaOmegaSin for the details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah they're making the big bucks. But I honestly have not spent a dime on this game, didn't need to..and I'm level 21 and doing quite well. Just got done playing lol

I actually am very much enjoying this game!

It isn't a super amazing, HD graphics game or anything, but I really do love the collecting and exercising aspects of it. I use it more as a fitness app than anything, but the nostalgiac Pokemon collecting twist really helps out too. I was never a hardcore Pokemon fan or anything and only watched the cartoon when I was a kid, but I do find myself excited when I cross a rare wild Pokemon. It's pretty fun! =)