Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

So we might be getting back to back reveals. I'm guessing we'll get one at Evo during MKX finals July 17th and then another sometime during Comic Con 21st-24th

Ed Boon just tweeted "San Diego". So the chances seem pretty high for the latter at least.

Boon just tweeted a pic of Darkseid. Not that he really needed to be confirmed, he's one of Supes big 3 villains and had to be in this game.

After "More New Character than any other Mortal Kombat" stunt they did with MKX...I'd doubt it. Only Reason I'll believe this is because it's [28?] on the main roster and they'll have at least 10 DLC characters.

After "More New Character than any other Mortal Kombat" stunt they did with MKX...I'd doubt it. Only Reason I'll believe this is because it's [28?] on the main roster and they'll have at least 10 DLC characters.

Boon just said in a podcast though that they're doing something with MKX that's cutting into the development of Injustice 2. Adding money to another tournament isn't going to stop them from modeling Batman's codpiece.

You can see silhouettes, but I pray that we don't repeat what happened with MKX and believe that they actually mean something. Because the one on the right is clearly MKX Scorpion, aka a troll move

eh, I think we're only getting 1 reveal in the sense of, one of them will be Wonder Woman and some of her gameplay. she's already been confirmed, not that they actually needed to do it, but yeah. I expect her plus one new actual reveal

You can see silhouettes, but I pray that we don't repeat what happened with MKX and believe that they actually mean something. Because the one on the right is clearly MKX Scorpion, aka a troll move
Yeah theyre just Kitana and Scorpion.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

And he also confirmed guests. Which probably means Spawn. All the hype in the world if they manage to get a Marvel character though

I don't mind guests. As long as they don't go overboard with them like they did with MKX. And Warner Bros and Disney aren't exactly on good terms. So the chances of a Marvel character getting in as a guest are pretty much slim to none.

I don't mind guests. As long as they don't go overboard with them like they did with MKX. And Warner Bros and Disney aren't exactly on good terms. So the chances of a Marvel character getting in as a guest are pretty much slim to none.
Then why is WB Games publishing Lego Star Wars (which has been Disney IP for about 4 or 5 years now)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Boon just talked about Kid Flash being on the TV series Flash on Twitter, then retweeted Overwatch's Ana teases with "Don't ya just hate it when devs tease upcoming characters ;)"

So I'm guessing that Comic Con will reveal with Flash and Wonder Woman, or Flash and Joker based on the above interview.

Boon just talked about Kid Flash being on the TV series Flash on Twitter, then retweeted Overwatch's Ana teases with "Don't ya just hate it when devs tease upcoming characters ;)"

So I'm guessing that Comic Con will reveal with Flash and Wonder Woman, or Flash and Joker based on the above interview.

seems possible. although to be fair, neither is a reveal. Flash was a no brainer and also in the launch trailer and he himself confirmed Wonder Woman on twitter and in an interview I think. so basically, if these two show up indeed it's a gameplay reveal for both, not actual roster reveals

*Official* reveals then.

We know Flash and WW are in the game, but the reveal is when we see how they're in the game.

https://www.twitch.tv/skybound there you go. as for the time question above, convert the time Boon tweeted in your timezone in google :)

Edit: I don't see I2 in their schedule for today but that's all I can see broadcasting from SDCC right now on twitch