Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Re: Injustice 2 E3 Footage!

personal complaints aside, I still don't see them exceeding 8 DLC characters per game though (at least not right now)

Well, technically MKX had 9 DLC characters, if you count Goro.
So, I don't see what difference 1 more DLC character makes in Injustice 2.

I don't want DLC just to get DLC.
If there are characters that are wanted by fans to be added (that aren't guest characters, that is), then I can understand if NRS wants to add them to the roster.

For example, if Nightwing won't be on the main roster, then I'd request for him to become DLC. But if he is and I'm overall happy with the roster, then I might not even get the DLC.

If the list of DLC are full of guest characters I don't care for, then I I'd rather not have that DLC.

Yes! Ed confirms that they'll have some sort of system to "level things out" for tournaments.
Still have to wonder what Ranked will be like though.

Also reading some of these loot descriptions, some of them are "Single Player Only". Atrocitus got one that granted extra XP for not jumping.

I've heard a lot of good things about the gameplay. Better walkspeed, no 50/50s, better anti airs, etc.

If the list of DLC are full of guest characters I don't care for, then I I'd rather not have that DLC.

Oh, I agree 100% with this.

I'm just saying that if NRS made 9 DLC characters for MKX (12 with Triborg technically), I don't see what's stopping them from making the same amount (or a little bit more) for Injustice 2.

More Injustice 2 gameplay in 20 minutes:

http://www.ign.com/events/e3

Black Manta confirmed to be a Stage Transition hazard.

Destin did a really good job asking the right questions! I will post the video as soon it is on youtube. ^^

And here it is (edit: full interview):

Last edited:

I will be excited for the end result being 36 characters. That would be 18 heroes and 18 villains to choose from. 28 from the start and 8 DLc could work out well in my opinion. But I wouldn't mind more. But it may not be more than two packs. I am just being realistic. I am still really excited for this game.

I am saddened by them saying that they are just staying with only one supermove per character but I will get over it.

The explanation of the gear system makes me feel better. It seems mainly cosmetic with minor tweaks to the characters, nothing so far that seems to break the game. The stats for the characters is similar to DCUO legends PvP. A character with high damage output has lower health, etc. Wasn't this done in Street Fighter before? Excuse my ignorance as I don't care for the franchise, and therefore do not play it. All in all, this makes me much more excited to play the game.

I really hope this time around characters like Superman, Batman, Aqua Man, and Black Adam(if he's in) aren't leagues ahead of the rest of the cast. I know there's a larger roster this time and NRS got better at balancing in MKX, but I get a bit concerned when I see almost identical play styles for said characters. Even IF they're more balanced and the gear system somehow becomes unbalanced, the top tier characters will rule supreme again.

I simply don't want to see the top 5 characters and no one else. It also looks like interactables are unblockable again. I'm not positive, but it looks like it in the gameplay videos.

The graphics look unimpressive and plastic like and the animations are still NOT as smooth as can be.

I'm absolutely sure there will be major graphic changes soon. This was just the first look at the game. Still better than the first Injustice from PS4, which had the same exact graphics as PS3.